ADVERTISEMENT

Crest vs South Point

Biggest shock of the night for me was that they let Scott Lee say a prayer on the pa system!!
Amen, I thought the same. I was wondering how many years it has been since I heard a real prayer at a high school football game. Very refreshing and uplifting. They need to say screw the govt. and do this every week. It appeared from the crowd reaction that it was highly appreciated. Great job Scott Lee.

Amen, I thought the same. I was wondering how many years it has been since I heard a real prayer at a high school football game. Very refreshing and uplifting. They need to say screw the govt. and do this every week. It appeared from the crowd reaction that it was highly appreciated. Great job Scott Lee.
I don’t go to games regularly but it seemed like games after 9/11 was last time. Would welcome them back.

I had a chance to rewatch this game. Despite everything that happened in this game late, in the end the inability to convert extra points after touchdowns is what ultimately doomed Crest. That has to make this loss sting more.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
I had a chance to rewatch this game. Despite everything that happened in this game late, in the end the inability to convert extra points after touchdowns is what ultimately doomed Crest. That has to make this loss sting more.
Yep, and even having a chance to get your offense on the field with 1:55 left.. if anyone’s gonna throw a lateral in that situation it’s gonna be Brock(backup qb) and didn’t understand why Pluto wasn’t in that spot to return either and why didn’t we trust our offense..SP great job just chugging away tho

Reactions: WNC FAN
Yep, and even having a chance to get your offense on the field with 1:55 left.. if anyone’s gonna throw a lateral in that situation it’s gonna be Brock(backup qb) and didn’t understand why Pluto wasn’t in that spot to return either and why didn’t we trust our offense..SP great job just chugging away tho
Yep one thing about SP is that they are going to play solid fundamentally sound football and let you make a mistake that they can capitalize from. If you have a weak link, can’t line up correctly against them, or turn it over they will be ready to take advantage. Definitely can’t let up on them if you are up on them.

Reactions: beamer24
Yep one thing about SP is that they are going to play solid fundamentally sound football and let you make a mistake that they can capitalize from. If you have a weak link, can’t line up correctly against them, or turn it over they will be ready to take advantage. Definitely can’t let up on them if you are up on them.
Preposterous. Thanks for the double back handed compliment. Fundamentally sound? Yes. Hustle a lot - sure. SP was more athletic than Crest. That isn't to say anything negative about Crest. Crest has a d#mn fine football team and their coaching staff is one of the best around. Great game for the most part. This is not a surprise to many that have watched this junior class grow up and win a lot of football games.
Crest is a really, really good football team. They probably will see each other again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT