ADVERTISEMENT

Orange vs Northwood

tatermommy

Nov 19, 2011
Maybe 'MotownMo' should consult ''Beldar'' and inquire what to do about the rash of injuries they have suffered. Maybe ''Beldar'' could do the ''Like a good neighbor State Farm is there'' bit and go back to the first day of practice. Imagine Earnie, 'Motown', and the coaching staff setting around in coneheads saying ''meep meep meep''. Just a thought. Ya think some chain pulling coach could steal that signal.

Last edited:
Reactions: GSO-Triple5
Northwood always fields a physically tough team. This should be a good test for a Orange team looking to rebound after its first loss.

'MotownMo' a-top Eno Mountain settin on a empty beer keg,
Eatin pork rinds and dranking dog sweat watchin fire ants crawl up his leg,
His furrowed brow was evidence of how he needed just three wishes,
When 'Beldar' slid up with his vehicle that resembled upside down tin pie dishes,

'Mo' asted, 'how do I keep other teams coaches oft' my sidelines stealing signs and Orange High T's',
'Beldar' said, Easy there 'Mo' just ast' them fo' their GOP issued voter ID's',
'Mo' queried how bout these broke bones we got and players dressed in gauze tape ribbons,
'Beldar' said, 'Meep meep meep good luck cause healin' injuries belong to St Cardinal of Gibbons',

'Mo' then cried what bout these refs whose flags fly against us like clothes line laundry,
I feedum' sour rat sammaches and road kill tea, I cant understand their quandary,
I put snakes in their cars and nails in their tars and hot sauce in their referee pants,
'Beldar' said, 'Well coach you know they graduated in 2004, fum Eastern Alamance',

Last edited:
'MuddyWaterMo' said 'Geronimo!' and his team lept off the buss,
Immediately they submerged and 'Mo' began to gurgle, spit and cuss,
He stood atop of Bryces head and ordered the team to assault the shore,
Arriving on the sidelines like 'MacArthur', 'I have returned once more',

Runnin plays were the order of the day and the o-line fired off the ball,
Causing a wave of water and mud like a tidal Tsunami wall,
Lemaster swam using a periscope cam to torpedo the Charger 'D',
As the team gazed upon its fabled coach in hid mud caked OHS-T,

14-0 was the final score as Noah waved and on floated by,
'Mo' picked up some flounder from the field and announced a fundraiser fish fry,
Next week its home 'agin' N Vance as the players used feed sacks to get 'Mo' dry,
Just as the refs last yellow flag struck him right between the eyes,

Last edited:
Interesting game. In horrible conditions that kept Orange from passing they gain almost 300 yards on the ground against a packed in physical defense.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT