ADVERTISEMENT

On Surface, East Wilkes vs North Stokes

Anyone else coming off the injury reserve for EW?. There are two big lineman that have been out all year it seems. One seems like he has been out for two years..Any chance of either of them playing against North Stokes...I heard #3 maybe coming back. The one thing i see out of a lot of the guys injured on the sidelines..is that they are not engaged in the game at all..most are looking up the stands or talking to people on the track...instead of focusing on how their team is playing..Well..i guess they are teenagers..it may be harder to pay attention when you have no chance at playing..just saying.

Reactions: radioguy16
Anyone else coming off the injury reserve for EW?. There are two big lineman that have been out all year it seems. One seems like he has been out for two years..Any chance of either of them playing against North Stokes...I heard #3 maybe coming back. The one thing i see out of a lot of the guys injured on the sidelines..is that they are not engaged in the game at all..most are looking up the stands or talking to people on the track...instead of focusing on how their team is playing..Well..i guess they are teenagers..it may be harder to pay attention when you have no chance at playing..just saying.
I had been told 3 was gonna play last week Vs Starmount but I guess it didn’t happen (I wasn’t there). If he comes back its a big help for round 1. However I dont believe the game will be the 28-0 game it was when the 2 teams played a few weeks back. NStokes has a scrappy bunch that has been in just about all the games they have played this year. EW cant overlook them because they won 28-0 already 1 time. I think the Nstokes coach is the right guy for the job he has them trending in the right direction.

No disrespect for #3, he is a really good player but him alone wont change the outcome of a EW Mt Airy game. Granted he would definitely help but I dont see an upset unless mount airy simply doesnt come to play.

Reactions: radioguy16
Dont worry East Surry said the same thing to Mt.Airy in 2019 when they beat them in the playoffs by 40. We get it you have a great team..we also get the sarcasm...#3 will help tremendously against N.Stokes..and EW will beat NS by a few touchdowns at home. MA is too stacked this year for 1 person on 1 team to make a huge difference...it would still be easy to key on that one person. EW doesn't have the speed to totally spread MA out. But for MA..the chips are on them...it's a bust if they don't win it all...because they have beaten their chest all year long. Makes it hard to wish them well.

Dont worry East Surry said the same thing to Mt.Airy in 2019 when they beat them in the playoffs by 40. We get it you have a great team..we also get the sarcasm...#3 will help tremendously against N.Stokes..and EW will beat NS by a few touchdowns at home. MA is too stacked this year for 1 person on 1 team to make a huge difference...it would still be easy to key on that one person. EW doesn't have the speed to totally spread MA out. But for MA..the chips are on them...it's a bust if they don't win it all...because they have beaten their chest all year long. Makes it hard to wish them well.
Donavan Greene hurt didn't play Smith played on one leg. SMH

Your best bet is to take 103 from MA into VA to the end which is RT 8. Turn right, cross back into NC till you see that country store on the right just before the football field of Piney Grove, then take that right, go bout 2 miles hang a right. Ease on down the hill then BAM North stokes will be on the left. Quicker, faster, oh and less winding curves. Not as bad as y’all think it is. Might just be me since I’m from Patrick county and know all about it😂😂
Here It is ! ! !

#23 for EW is done for the year after a practice injury. This EW team just does not have the depth to battle injury's like others do. Number 3# helps a lot and should be the factor tomorrow night. I have little trust in the coaching staff to make it work. I cannot say it loud enough that the EW coaches Ego outweighs the respect his players have for him.

What about the big tall line man..he passes the eye test but for two or three yrs he's in street clothes handing out water with a jersey on?

Im not sure of the #...but he's like 6'6 230 ish lookin....seems like two years ago he was on the sideline with a jersey on not dressed out for the whole year..and this year looked like the same thing...he definitley doesn't look like a team equipment guy..he looks like he could contribute on the line greatly.

Should be a good one then. Who knows if EW will lay down like they did against Starmount last week or if the addition of the electric Graham kid will add another layer that N.Stokes isn't ready for. A 28-0 loss earlier in the year maybe a tough hill to climb for N.Stokes.. without the Graham kid...but with him..it should really help EW on both sides of the ball in this particular game AT EW.

Im not sure of the #...but he's like 6'6 230 ish lookin....seems like two years ago he was on the sideline with a jersey on not dressed out for the whole year..and this year looked like the same thing...he definitley doesn't look like a team equipment guy..he looks like he could contribute on the line greatly.
If its #77, he has been on the sidelines his entire high school tenure. From my understanding he has shoulder issues and apparently just cant seem to overcome it OR he is scared of messing it up with basketball looming. Pretty sure his #1 sport is basketball. Thats if we are talking about the same person.

Not talking junk....but a uniform boy contributing nothing to the team with all that size..kinda weird i guess...to spend that much time with the team...wearing the jersey...knowing you dont wanna play...honestly the injured ones are not made to pay absolutely no attention to the game for EW..they laugh and joke pretty much the whole game.

This is an absolute mess, East could not have tried to loose and played worse. Not really sure how many yellow flags hit the ground tonight.

Reactions: DaBluePrint1
EW Played better 2nd half. #3 Game changer on both sides of ball...if im EW..he never comes off the field. Qb and defense kept EW in the game as well...Defense played well....NS gave a great effort as well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT