ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, I got it wrong,way wrong! I apologize

daagoob

Dec 4, 2010
Elizabeth City
Reidsville was by far the better team Tonite. I didn't see this coming at all. Reidsville played to near perfection and moves to 3-0 against my Eagles. So to all my Reidsville posters up here I admit I got it wrong Tonite. I'm not even making any excuses, we got our asses handed to us. To @UNC91 , your just a annoying jackass who I have zero respect for and for as bad as Northeastern did tonite, we still had a great season.

Reidsville was by far the better team Tonite. I didn't see this coming at all. Reidsville played to near perfection and moves to 3-0 against my Eagles. So to all my Reidsville posters up here I admit I got it wrong Tonite. I'm not even making any excuses, we got our asses handed to us. To @UNC91 , your just a annoying jackass who I have zero respect for and for as bad as Northeastern did tonite, we still had a great season.

Tonight? What is tonite? Is that poll hall language??? You said 21+ and wasnt even close. You couldnt even make it to the game so you clearly thought they would lose. They got curb stomped just like we tried to tell you lol. What happen to NE?

I clearly dont need your respect lol stay in the poll hall, football field for the real men lol

See everyone next season!! Just maybe there's a chance that I could be on the sidelines somewhere at a school here in the northeastern corner of the state. Only time will tell, if so I'll be up here hyping them up 😂😂😂. I had fun everyone, can't wait to talk some smack up here again in a few months and hopefully I'll get an opportunity to take in a Wrh game at the Pound

See everyone next season!! Just maybe there's a chance that I could be on the sidelines somewhere at a school here in the northeastern corner of the state. Only time will tell, if so I'll be up here hyping them up 😂😂😂. I had fun everyone, can't wait to talk some smack up here again in a few months and hopefully I'll get an opportunity to take in a Wrh game at the Pound

On the sidelines for what? Girls soccer or girls softball. Definitely not the football field lol

• Haha
Reactions: Ooooner
You welcome to sit with me next week Goob wherever we play. And shelby lion. Yall good people. Idc what the others say haha

I took two and slid in safe at home on a bloop single.
Special thanks to the hospitality of the Reidsville folks. Mule... you’re a gracious host... Thank you! Good to meet RamBbq and good to see to Otis again! Good eats at Short Sugars too! I had a great time!

Goob....watch your top knot! Brother. Hope to see you in the fall! Crow and chicken gravy ain’t all bad!... I’ve had worse!😁

Wiz...I had visions of you with a half roll of aluminum foil stretched out over some rabbit ears antenna trying to see the game! I must say.... I love the passion! Feller! Hoping you got see it!

Imma catch up on the scores. I’m behind!

Reactions: UNC91 and rambbq
I tried to tell you to temper it!! lol As for UNC91 don't worry about him. Northeastern would beat any team he pulls for and he knows it.

I tried to tell you to temper it!! lol As for UNC91 don't worry about him. Northeastern would beat any team he pulls for and he knows it.

You all ready know who I pull for. Dont act dumb now, swo till I die. With that being said, never once said swo would beat Northeastern lol. You and your partner goooobernuts said NE by 21 dude. Calm down clown go back into hiding with gooobernuts.

You better listen to your daddy goooobernuts, he told you to temper it boy.....

You all ready know who I pull for. Dont act dumb now, swo till I die. With that being said, never once said swo would beat Northeastern lol. You and your partner goooobernuts said NE by 21 dude. Calm down clown go back into hiding with gooobernuts.
I don't make score predictions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT