ADVERTISEMENT

Northwestern 3a/4a 2024

I never will forget the Hibriten team of ‘09 and ‘10 team. I watch them beat Mooresville 62-21 in ‘“09 and in ‘10 they only lost to Butler by 1 TD and lost a close one to West Rowan. I was at the West Rowan n Hibriten game.

The Watauga vs AC Reynolds game has me tempted to want to that game. I never been to Watauga high to watch a game. This would be a good bucket list trip to go. I’m sure they have a very nice stadium and view.

I never will forget the Hibriten team of ‘09 and ‘10 team. I watch them beat Mooresville 62-21 in ‘“09 and in ‘10 they only lost to Butler by 1 TD and lost a close one to West Rowan. I was at the West Rowan n Hibriten game.
Probably the most talented teams we've had. Several D1, FCS and D2 kids on those teams.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
The Watauga vs AC Reynolds game has me tempted to want to that game. I never been to Watauga high to watch a game. This would be a good bucket list trip to go. I’m sure they have a very nice stadium and view.
Stadium honestly isn’t much above the average and actually no view at all like one would think… Still worth the trip especially for a good quality matchup like ACR

Does anybody know if Elan Lipford is still at West Caldwell or did he transfer. He was a Freshman last year and suppose to be going to be pretty good.

Coach Adkins is going to do great things at Freedom. Last year we were only badly beaten in one conference game and that was the season finale against Alexander. I really believe that we were five plays away from a 7-3 season, but every one of those plays went against us.
This season might be the year we can get back on top of the conference. Defense and line play were consistent problems last year and I think Adkins and his staff have worked on those areas. We have an explosive passing game and I expect the run game to improve. I can easily see Freedom going at least 7-3 and even winning a playoff game for something like an 8-4 year once it's all over.
I'm really curious to see what our new coach has in mind for the team this year and I have high expectations. When we go to seven classifications, my hope is that he can make us competitive for a state championship.

Anyone knows what type of offense Adkins will do on offense for Freedeom
At Mt Airy he ran the triple option. I would suspect if he has the QB to do it, I would expect him to run the same. Run, pass, lateral option is really hard to stop if you have the horses.

At Mt Airy he ran the triple option. I would suspect if he has the QB to do it, I would expect him to run the same. Run, pass, lateral option is really hard to stop if you have the horses.
I know when was at South Iredell I believe that’s what he ran. In his 2nd year at South they went to 3rd rd of the playoffs. South had been struggling until he came. Then I think when Patton opened he left to go coach at the school. He definitely is a good coach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT