ADVERTISEMENT

Northside Jacksonville vs shelby ...... the truth !!!!!

Good game, Nothside represented as well as any team against Shelby this years playoff. As I thought Shelby needed to jump out early, because coach Pollock knows how to adjust. No shame only pride, Shelby can embarrass anybody and Northside sure was not embarrassed today.

Dax looks even more impressive up close.

CONGRATS SHELBY!

Shelby is legit and I never thought other wise. After I saw them beat S Pointe I agreed with everything Shelby posters where saying about there team. I also knew eastern football is very hard nose football and that takes some getting use to for western teams. Perfect example only being up 21-0 when it could have been 35-0, slowing down the game was Northside only chance and when it was 21-6 early in 3rd you could see Shelby pressing..i.e.. Turnovers. Shelby way better team, but Northside did not get rattled either.

Reactions: whitemilesdavis
Shelby is legit and I never thought other wise. After I saw them beat S Pointe I agreed with everything Shelby posters where saying about there team. I also knew eastern football is very hard nose football and that takes some getting use to for western teams. Perfect example only being up 21-0 when it could have been 35-0, slowing down the game was Northside only chance and when it was 21-6 early in 3rd you could see Shelby pressing..i.e.. Turnovers. Shelby way better team, but Northside did not get rattled either.
Northside was a good team, and gave a good account of themselves. The quarterback was a warrior, and I was impressed w/ no.5, too, and as you pointed out, their coach did a good job making adjustments at the half. They came out for the second half a determined team. Congrats on a good season, best of luck to the Monarchs in the 3A ranks beginning next season.

Reactions: blkgolddynasty
Road gets even rougher for Northside as next year they enter a conference they would have finished second to last with this team had the realignment happen this year.

Best chance to see Shelby again will be when SWO returns, but they will never be bigger than lil 2a.

Perfect example only being up 21-0 when it could have been 35-0, slowing down the game was Northside only chance and when it was 21-6 early in 3rd you could see Shelby pressing..i.e.. Turnovers. Shelby way better team, but Northside did not get rattled either.

Didn't realize Northside caused us to drop the ball....it was our fault it wasn't 35-0 not Northside's.

Again. I have been on both ends of winning and losing a game. Winner thinks all the INT's were from just poor throws and would have blown other team out any other time, but they won so who cares. Losing team always says who was hurt.

In the end the score was 28-6. I saw an extremely athlethic Shelby team with a legit all american LB, and a great defense. I saw a Northside squad that had a solid offensive attack threw the air, but not enough to ever fall behind to Shelby.

You did not blow anyone out. Your coach did the smart thing, run the ball kill the clock because Pollack and his team could figure it out if they kept getting INT's.

Trust me your coach and team understand this was a ball game.

CONGRATS SHELBY YOUR A GREAT TEAM AND PROGRAM.

No more post about other teams for me for awhile. Hear from you guys in about 6mths.

Great year and thank you Deana for the forum to discuss HS football.

Again. I have been on both ends of winning and losing a game. Winner thinks all the INT's were from just poor throws and would have blown other team out any other time, but they won so who cares. Losing team always says who was hurt.

In the end the score was 28-6. I saw an extremely athlethic Shelby team with a legit all american LB, and a great defense. I saw a Northside squad that had a solid offensive attack threw the air, but not enough to ever fall behind to Shelby.

You did not blow anyone out. Your coach did the smart thing, run the ball kill the clock because Pollack and his team could figure it out if they kept getting INT's.

Trust me your coach and team understand this was a ball game.

CONGRATS SHELBY YOUR A GREAT TEAM AND PROGRAM.

No more post about other teams for me for awhile. Hear from you guys in about 6mths.

Great year and thank you Deana for the forum to discuss HS football.
Sorry 3 touchdowns skunk

Reactions: superstar57
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT