ADVERTISEMENT

Northeastern vs Hereford county

Good don’t wish that if u come to wrh or Ed For that matter JK It’s an L Waiting to happen
Well I look at it like this, it can’t be any worse than what happened here last year. We do seem to play so much better on the road. On a side note I think we’ll lose one of our remaining games. Currituck County always causes problems for us and we haven’t played them yet. They are a really talented team and they only have three seniors. They will be a tough out in 3a.

Ok y'all said the same thing about Clinton that year and what happened it was over when we got off the bus
Wallace isn’t Clinton well for that matter the way we owned y’all northeastern should’ve stayed on the bus only for us to blow ya out twice!

Wallace isn’t Clinton well for that matter the way we owned y’all northeastern should’ve stayed on the bus only for us to blow ya out twice!
Twice? You’ll have to refresh my memory on the other blowout loss we took from wrh. I’m sure your not speaking of the 2017 game that was a shootout.

Reactions: dogs79
NE finally back at home after a five game road swing. Our opponent will be a much improved Camden County team who only has one loss on the year and that came against a very good Currituck County team by a couple points. I was at that game and the Bruins looked good. They were driving the ball late with a chance to win only to have the clock run out. I didn’t see the JH Rose game but aside from that this will be the best defense NE has faced. I don’t see Camden being able to compete with NE but I do think they’ll keep it close for a half.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
NE finally back at home after a five game road swing. Our opponent will be a much improved Camden County team who only has one loss on the year and that came against a very good Currituck County team by a couple points. I was at that game and the Bruins looked good. They were driving the ball late with a chance to win only to have the clock run out. I didn’t see the JH Rose game but aside from that this will be the best defense NE has faced. I don’t see Camden being able to compete with NE but I do think they’ll keep it close for a half.
So you think they defense is better than edenton I doubt it

Are we (East Duplin) a powerhouse? Depends on your definition of such. We’ve fielded some great teams over the years that went blow for blow with both Clinton and WRH during their ‘ship years. Since Brian Aldridge came to Beulaville and even now with Battle at the helm, ED has been “good”. We’ve just never made it over the hump. There’s not many years where teams look at their schedule and say “Oh East Duplin, that’s a easy win.”

Are we (East Duplin) a powerhouse? Depends on your definition of such. We’ve fielded some great teams over the years that went blow for blow with both Clinton and WRH during their ‘ship years. Since Brian Aldridge came to Beulaville and even now with Battle at the helm, ED has been “good”. We’ve just never made it over the hump. There’s not many years where teams look at their schedule and say “Oh East Duplin, that’s a easy win.”
I consider teams like NE and ED eastern power programs. We may not be powerhouses like Shelby and Reidsville but we are very good programs. It’s going to be an exciting playoffs with schools like Greene Central and SG that not many of us know much about. Add to that schools like Hertford County,Clinton, and JK, it sets up a really competitive eastern field.

I consider teams like NE and ED eastern power programs. We may not be powerhouses like Shelby and Reidsville but we are very good programs. It’s going to be an exciting playoffs with schools like Greene Central and SG that not many of us know much about. Add to that schools like Hertford County,Clinton, and JK, it sets up a really competitive eastern field.
That’s funny how you mentioned all the players in the East and 2 in West except WRH. You can hate and no one else is allowed. WRH is THE powerhouse in the East in 2a and Beat the Rams in Championship and lost a playoff game. Actually, there is Shelby and then everyone else. WRH has a great shot to get back. This team can win it all. The potential is there. You tried to make up story that I was talking bad about your Eagles talent and my point was support for Moore. Get mad at me, WRH posters and others. Then you left preps because all the negative about NE. Then you came back with all this boring mumbo, jumbo how I love all the teams except Duplin Co teams. The best football county in the east. You just can’t get over those losses to the Bulldogs. I guess you’ve accomplished what you set out to do which is to get me twisted. Quit disrespecting.

This is gon' be good...

giphy.gif

That’s funny how you mentioned all the players in the East and 2 in West except WRH. You can hate and no one else is allowed. WRH is THE powerhouse in the East in 2a and Beat the Rams in Championship and lost a playoff game. Actually, there is Shelby and then everyone else. WRH has a great shot to get back. This team can win it all. The potential is there. You tried to make up story that I was talking bad about your Eagles talent and my point was support for Moore. Get mad at me, WRH posters and others. Then you left preps because all the negative about NE. Then you came back with all this boring mumbo, jumbo how I love all the teams except Duplin Co teams. The best football county in the east. You just can’t get over those losses to the Bulldogs. I guess you’ve accomplished what you set out to do which is to get me twisted. Quit disrespecting.
Thank you

Wallace is a powerhouse program I think they have 7 n clinton have 5 clinton been to state ten times I wanna say and came away with only 5 ships. Even tho shelby is 4-3 I still think no 2a team beats them and they win state again. Just my opinion I hope I'm wrong tho lol.

You couldn’t be more wrong on your post The post I made didn’t mention wrh because they are the reigning 2a eastern champs and have recently won a state championship at the 2a level. Everyone in the east is chasing them so there was no need to mention them. Shelby and Reidsville were mentioned because they primarily represent the west. The teams in the east I mentioned haven’t won championships at the 2a level and if they have it’s been many years ago. My post was to point out the parity in the east this year. In years past there has been that one or two dominant teams and everyone else was just hoping for a miracle run. You shouldn’t be so quick to judge because you are entirely off base on what you posted. This is one time when I wasn’t taking a jab a wrh and you should apologize. I can telll you that I would if I was in the wrong and believe me I have multiple times up here. I honestly can’t believe you posted this.

So So Wrong 😑 I don’t even think 91 got me this worked up and he knew how to push my buttons. I have even refrained from commenting on any wrh thread in over a month now and have tried my best to keep my thoughts to myself and just focus on our local programs. Like many of the wrh posters up here I literally pray that ourselves or Hertford County gets the opportunity to play at the wrh football stadium. We’re 0-2 against wrh and we very well could be 1-1 and anyone that was at the game in 2017 knows that.

Last edited:
No Dog (Or Eagle) in this fight but you sound like a whiny toddler. Everyone knows that WRH is a title contender year after year. You're upset because he didn't name drop your school? Give me a break. Have you never heard of the saying "What's understood doesn't have to be explained." It's a fact that WRH is talented every year and has the goods and coaching each year to run the table. Is that what you wanted to hear? Does it help you sleep at night? I thought we got rid of '91. You take his spot? I figured Chopper had that gig in the bag.

Reactions: daagoob and dogs79
I need to. Kinda boring up here. Call it what you want. I been listening to Goob cut down WRH ever since last year. I took it until now. These wannabes hating

Reactions: olddog77
So So Wrong 😑 I don’t even think 91 got me this worked up and he knew how to push my buttons. I have even refrained from commenting on any wrh thread in over a month now and have tried my best to keep my thoughts to myself and just focus on our local programs. Like many of the wrh posters up here I literally pray that ourselves or Hertford County gets the opportunity to play at the wrh football stadium. We’re 0-2 against wrh and we very well could be 1-1 and anyone that was at the game in 2017 knows that.
That game was close till halftime after that it was over!! We won 63-52 I think it was! So I couldn’t have easily been 1-1 if u lose by a touchdown or more!!

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Your passed post’s says everything. U been hating and you know it. Now trying to be a church boy.
you mean past

No Dog (Or Eagle) in this fight but you sound like a whiny toddler. Everyone knows that WRH is a title contender year after year. You're upset because he didn't name drop your school? Give me a break. Have you never heard of the saying "What's understood doesn't have to be explained." It's a fact that WRH is talented every year and has the goods and coaching each year to run the table. Is that what you wanted to hear? Does it help you sleep at night? I thought we got rid of '91. You take his spot? I figured Chopper had that gig in the bag.
No dog(or Eagle).. that was a good one

...and dont compare me to that big belly wind bag, my posts carry purpose.

Anyway ya'll carry on. I'm gonna sit back down in my lawn chair and enjoy the show.

Rams had won championships in 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020 and lost in 2017 to you guys, you guys had a great team that year that had Javonte Williams and multiple other backs. You guys probably would have been favored vs Shelby that year too. Shelby is the top dog. But the rams have multiple rings, didn't get it done last year. But you can't win it every year. In 2017 that game went into overtime and could have went either way, which means rams could have won 5 consecutive state championships. All that to say is we are included in the conversation, but just number 2 to Shelby.

Reactions: olddog77 and dogs79
Rams had won championships in 2016, 2018, 2019, 2020 and lost in 2017 to you guys, you guys had a great team that year that had Javonte Williams and multiple other backs. You guys probably would have been favored vs Shelby that year too. Shelby is the top dog. But the rams have multiple rings, didn't get it done last year. But you can't win it every year. In 2017 that game went into overtime and could have went either way, which means rams could have won 5 consecutive state championships. All that to say is we are included in the conversation, but just number 2 to Shelby.

Definitely because Shelby had no receivers and a one leg quarterback with half the teams rushing yards and got sent home in the 4th round, but they would NOT have been favored against 3A Hibriten(hiding in 2A) who had a high speed running back and a killer defensive front, who beat East Duplin for the championship the same year. The same East Duplin that beat Wallace that year with their 25 year old running backs.

Last edited:
Thank you @TD Pass2 I was in no way taking a swipe at wrh. Now I’m not innocent and I have in the past but this was one time that I just excluded them because everyone knows they’re a powerhouse program in the east, same as Tarboro at the 1a level.

I’ll move on John but like I posted earlier you are out of line. I’m not commenting any further on this out of respect for you,
Thank you @TD Pass2 I was in no way taking a swipe at wrh. Now I’m not innocent and I have in the past but this was one time that I just excluded them because everyone knows they’re a powerhouse program in the east, same as Tarboro at the 1a level.
Like the new you but boring

Definitely because Shelby had no receivers and a one leg quarterback with half the teams rushing yards and got sent home in the 4th round, but they would NOT have been favored against 3A Hibriten(hiding in 2A) who had a high speed running back and a killer defensive front, who beat East Duplin for the championship the same year. The same East Duplin that beat Wallace that year with their 25 year old running backs.

Yeah, East Duplin was really good that year. I believe Hibriten only won by 2. Wallace and Hibriten would have been a game though. But 2017 was probably the best the east has been recently, imo.

Last edited:
I can't believe people ever hear getting mad just because your team didn't get mentioned y'all like the New England Patriots of the 2a east and you made because somebody didn't mention you that's crazy yeah and you out y'all in the top five we know y'all have a 100 championships hell we don't have any but you also have to look at it since y'all going back into history we haven't always been 2a or 1a like some of y'all we used to be 4a and got knockout of the playoffs in the Eastern finals about 5 or 6 times but we just can't get over the hump our 4a teams would have killed some of these so called 1a 2a schools back then but I respect all the duplin county schools hell I respect all schools hell there's so many schools that don't make the playoffs hell if something never made the playoffs I'm just grateful we always had good teams and Elizabeth City......but one day we will win it.....one day good luck to all the schools the rest of the way I don't want to leave anyone out

I can't believe people ever hear getting mad just because your team didn't get mentioned y'all like the New England Patriots of the 2a east and you made because somebody didn't mention you that's crazy yeah and you out y'all in the top five we know y'all have a 100 championships hell we don't have any but you also have to look at it since y'all going back into history we haven't always been 2a or 1a like some of y'all we used to be 4a and got knockout of the playoffs in the Eastern finals about 5 or 6 times but we just can't get over the hump our 4a teams would have killed some of these so called 1a 2a schools back then but I respect all the duplin county schools hell I respect all schools hell there's so many schools that don't make the playoffs hell if something never made the playoffs I'm just grateful we always had good teams and Elizabeth City......but one day we will win it.....one day good luck to all the schools the rest of the way I don't want to leave anyone out
I never complain about rankings or not being mentioned. Goob has been attacking WRH since NMB game last year. He admitted it earlier. Looks like he’s changed lately

Reactions: O&B Attack
I never complain about rankings or not being mentioned. Goob has been attacking WRH since NMB game last year. He admitted it earlier. Looks like he’s changed lately
He's just a fan sometimes fans I will act like that hell even if they're your friends but he probably didn't mean well I bet if we went to Wallace tomorrow to see your place he'll be sitting on your sideline at the top of the 50 yard line.....but you know when talking about the best programs in North Carolina championship or not Wallace Rose Hill is going to be in conversation along with Shelby and Reidsville Independence Havelock Mildred Creek and all the other programs.... see I missed tarboro hope they don't get mad 😂😂 but so true

He's just a fan sometimes fans I will act like that hell even if they're your friends but he probably didn't mean well I bet if we went to Wallace tomorrow to see your place he'll be sitting on your sideline at the top of the 50 yard line.....but you know when talking about the best programs in North Carolina championship or not Wallace Rose Hill is going to be in conversation along with Shelby and Reidsville Independence Havelock Mildred Creek and all the other programs.... see I missed tarboro hope they don't get mad 😂😂 but so true

Who is Mildred Creek?

Nobody mentions Wallace Rose Hill over here west when talking programs, just Havelock, Wake Forest, Tarboro, maybe New Bern

Last edited:
Wallace has 6 or 7 clinton has 5 been to state 10 times

Reactions: O&B Attack
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT