ADVERTISEMENT

North Rowan Hiring both Men and Women coaches

All-out_34

Feb 5, 2012
Salisbury, NC
North Rowan has posted openings for both the Head men and women basketball coaching jobs. Know of several candidates that will apply for both jobs, but didn't know if anything had heard anything out of Spencer?

Once again, the boy's job has been open for months....why they waited until late May to post makes no sense. Does not do the kids any good.

Both jobs should be attractive jobs.....The boys side has plenty of talent.....Just need the right piece at the top.

Both teams have a great pieces and a great young core.

I definitely thought the girls coach did a great job developing those kids as the season went on.

Not sure who Jacob Causby is, interviews are apparently happening this week...solid names interviewing.

Rumor is we might see former Lex coach Jon Weavil throw his hat in.. would be a good fit, considering the schools are very similar in academics and athletes. Have heard no news out of the girls position

Rumor is we might see former Lex coach Jon Weavil throw his hat in.. would be a good fit, considering the schools are very similar in academics and athletes. Have heard no news out of the girls position

I have heard of a couple of people who may put in for the guys job not sure if they did or not but the girls position with that good core group would be a good position

Considering they had interviews last week and finishing this week, don't think anyone is still throwing their name in the mix.

I sincerely hope they get a couple of good coaches in there. Both programs have a great core group of young players. Still thought the girls coach did a really good job. Anybody know what happened to him?

Seems odd. Was he not run out of Salisbury? Believe he had a 7-17 record at Mallard Creek in one season. Heard a West Rowan legend was also involved.

He did get run out of Salisbury, and from what i hear he’s gonna get run out of North too... no one is really happy about the hire from what i understand.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT