ADVERTISEMENT

North Pitt at SW Edgecombe postponed...

SWE'98

Aug 17, 2010
Due to "community safety reasons", SWE and the Edgecombe County Sheriff's Office has decided to postpone this game tonight. They are saying they there is no threat to the school, but won't say anything else beyond that. So we're all speculating and coming up with our own stories 🤷🏽‍♂️. I'm going with there was some planned violence that the school became aware of. The roads are currently passable, so that can't be it. I haven't heard of any zombie outbreak, so that's not it either. So who knows?

My daughter told me they cancelled it due to a threat. Well, that's what they told the student body over the intercom

My daughter told me they cancelled it due to a threat. Well, that's what they told the student body over the intercom
They much we know. But they won't tell anyone what the threat is. Even the students don't know. I have a child there too. Already got him out, and I was nowhere near alone. It's just the fact that they said "a threat to the community" but won't tell the community what it is that's bothersome. There are hundreds of people on edge now from not knowing exactly what's going on.
Some fool child probably made a bomb threat.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT