ADVERTISEMENT

Football Fans

Reynoldsrocks2

Sep 18, 2015
Please don’t take getting to see high school football for granted. Enjoy every second of the games win or lose. Keep all the people in WNC and surrounding areas in your prayers as you enjoy tonight’s games. Football is secondary right now for us and we’ve been hit hard, one of our coaches lost multiple family members in the floods. Thank God for all the prayers, support, supplies, and love that has been sent our way. Again sit and enjoy what you are fortunate to have, high school football, good luck and God bless all the people out there!

Please don’t take getting to see high school football for granted. Enjoy every second of the games win or lose. Keep all the people in WNC and surrounding areas in your prayers as you enjoy tonight’s games. Football is secondary right now for us and we’ve been hit hard, one of our coaches lost multiple family members in the floods. Thank God for all the prayers, support, supplies, and love that has been sent our way. Again sit and enjoy what you are fortunate to have, high school football, good luck and God bless all the people out there!
You are exactly right. I hope and pray it goes as good as possible in the next few months to get what you can restored. What is the shape of AC Reynolds school and fields?

Tonight will definitely not be taken for granted. A lot of us are still without power and water so it'll be a welcomed break.

To you guys around Asheville and all across the mountains we are thinking about you & praying for you. My brother in law just left out this morning with his chainsaw just to try to help out somewhere

Reactions: Reynoldsrocks2
You are exactly right. I hope and pray it goes as good as possible in the next few months to get what you can restored. What is the shape of AC Reynolds school and fields?
The fields at ACR are okay, they are up and elevated from any major water. However ACR has lost several people in our community.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT