ADVERTISEMENT

North Davidson, shoutout to your players!

96panther

Sep 13, 2009
i just want to give a little recognition to the ND players. after the game you guys were real class acts! i personally congratulated #5, your QB, and a few other players on a great game! #5 in particular was not only one of the best QB's i have seen in a long time, he was also one of the most respectful young men i could ever ask to speak to! he spoke with all the respect and humility you could ask for! nevermind the fact that he is a great QB! he acts like he doesnt even know it! a very well mannered young man! there was also another player who was sitting down on the field in the endzone distraught that was just as respectful! i dont remember his number but still very very respectful! all of these players were still very classy and respectful despite just having their hearts broken. my hat goes off to all of them!
again, congrats on a great season Black Knights! you had me very nervous until the clock read all zeroes!!!

Last edited:
Saw highlights on a couple of news broadcasts; one said there was not a punt in the entire game for either team, that's insane, especially considering how good both defenses had been all year overall; hope none of the ED folks think I was lying to them singing the praises of ND's offense though, having seen them one week earlier; and how tough it can be to tackle, or contain the RB, WRs, especially when the QB is on, they were maybe the most balanced high school offense I've ever seen, only one that comes close are Williamston Tigers in 2001 & 2002, that were state runner up in back to back years (lost to Swain in 01, Albemarle in 02)

yes
Saw highlights on a couple of news broadcasts; one said there was not a punt in the entire game for either team, that's insane, especially considering how good both defenses had been all year overall; hope none of the ED folks think I was lying to them singing the praises of ND's offense though, having seen them one week earlier; and how tough it can be to tackle, or contain the RB, WRs, especially when the QB is on, they were maybe the most balanced high school offense I've ever seen, only one that comes close are Williamston Tigers in 2001 & 2002, that were state runner up in back to back years (lost to Swain in 01, Albemarle in 02)
yes, offense was insane!

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
They should have punted at least once. Turning the ball over on downs at midfield was a mistake. What was the blackknights coach so upset over that one time? I missed whatever it was. He got 2 flags and didn't seem to mind a bit. I just didn't see what started it.

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
They should have punted at least once. Turning the ball over on downs at midfield was a mistake. What was the blackknights coach so upset over that one time? I missed whatever it was. He got 2 flags and didn't seem to mind a bit. I just didn't see what started it.
We had ED stopped on 4th down. A personal foul was called which he didn't agree with. The second call was the 2nd sideline warning so it was marked off as well.

We had ED stopped on 4th down. A personal foul was called which he didn't agree with. The second call was the 2nd sideline warning so it was marked off as well.

I was listening to the ND broadcast online and they reported that the ref who called the personal foul on Coach Flynn cursed at him and several coaches heard him and they were going to report him to the NCHSAA. Don't know if anybody else heard that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT