ADVERTISEMENT

North Davidson 28 Davie County 7

BlackKnightNut

May 13, 2007
Defense posted a shutout! They didn't score except for an interception return for TD. Defense is amazing!

O looked terrible at first, still putting the ball on the ground and throwing picks. Second half was completely different, we whipped em! I love war chicken stew!

And finally, that's what you call a DCAW... Davie county ass whooping!

Defensive line pressure was awesome and the LB blitzes came from everywhere. Stevens was so disruptive all night, and Van Meter made some big plays, too. Those two are going to give the conference opponents nightmares all year.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackKnightNut
The first half for the ND offense was a nightmare. Five turnovers, yes five turnovers, yet it was tied 7-7 at the half. The second half was a completely different ND offense. Glad to see that. As for the ND defense, WOW! It has been a long time since I've seen an ND defense play this good. #99 is an absolute BEAST!

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
No Cooper Wall for Davie tonight. Does anyone know what is going on with him? I'm not sure they would have been able to get it to him tonight anyway, but the kid is a playmaker.

It was total domination. We won the line of scrimmage, Davie couldn't run and didn't make enough big plays in the passing game to be considered a threat. Our QB settled down and did a great job on the last drive of the first half, and proceeded to lead the team with authority in the second half.

TJ is a man among boys. 2A is going to be kind to his rushing stats with conference coming up... But for now, on to Asheville! North wraps up the nonconference slate with a traditional power of the 3A ranks. Cougars seem a bit down lately but are likely still very athletic and talented. Get your game faces on, boys! This year can be special...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT