ADVERTISEMENT

Nissan of Clinton Jamboree

Off subject buy why exactly was Panther Creek and UNC signee Tyler Thompson there tonight? I enjoyed the interview but seemed kinda random him being there. Surprised Panther Creek didn’t have a jamboree or scrimmage tonight

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Off subject buy why exactly was Panther Creek and UNC signee Tyler Thompson there tonight? I enjoyed the interview but seemed kinda random him being there. Surprised Panther Creek didn’t have a jamboree or scrimmage tonight
So they had a scrimmage Wednesday and have another tomorrow. He is currently dating a former Clinton DH players daughter. They came to the game, the dad introduced me, I said hey, let’s talk on air. UNC commit.

I think we’ll get a good assessment from Otis. He is the least biased, even with a favorite team.
Clinton will be a team that will factor into who comes out of the East I think. There can only be a few of those so it speaks well for Clinton. They again have the athletes. Their coach did a good job of mixing things up so much last night that honestly nobody really had a chance to stand out alone. #2 the transfer from Hobbton ( I think) is a good receiver/ runner that showed quickness and the ability to make people miss. I'm not sure they have made a pick at QB but I'm not sure that is a bad thing ( John Madden wouldn't agree but it's high school ball) Both kids played well at QB so I would suspect both will continue to get playing time like last night. I didn't get to see much from #10 but from what I heard last night that may have been intentional. He could be the player to watch. He sure has the body and size. Clinton dominated on the line both ways. They are solid for sure.
We have a non- conf game in week 2 so I'm pretty sure I'll be at the dog pound to watch this early season rivalry. Clinton has a lot of youth with a team of sophomores and juniors. Those sophomores came off an undefeated season last year so they can play. I'm not sure what Wallace is bringing back but I got a good close look at them last year 3 times. They beat us in our house in the playoffs. A game I had been looking forward too for years having them there in the playoffs. Kanye was unstoppable as well as the other back they had. Same thing in Princeton. As we were leaving my buddy FB is my life told Dogs79 the difference in the game was Wallace had Kanye and Princeton didn't. Was a good description of what we saw. In Raleigh sitting up high in the stands I saw why Wallace was so good. Something I had not been able to see sitting so low. Their offensive line blocking is superb. They are so efficient in technique. This is what will determine this week 2 matchup. Clinton will have to be ready for that. Shelby had problems with it. Honestly a bad call down the sideline is what hurt Wallace more against Shelby in that close match. This should be another classic in that rivalry.

How did Lakewood look?
They won their match 2 scores to none vs West Bladen. Offensively they struggled to move the ball. Defensively got a scoop and score and then their offense started moving at a faster pace and they got into a rhythm and scored on offense. Overall they should be a contender in their conference. Defense is good.

Looked good defense was flying around. Offense got going later in the session
Good qb. A couple fast skill guys. I don’t see them competing with Rosewood for the conference title. But they’ll compete with Hobbton and NDuplin for second while Union brings up the rear. The Spartans are a few years away but coming back.

Reactions: Tiger_Pride21
Good qb. A couple fast skill guys. I don’t see them competing with Rosewood for the conference title. But they’ll compete with Hobbton and NDuplin for second while Union brings up the rear. The Spartans are a few years away but coming back.
Aside from Clinton, Hobbton may have been the best team. Their offense is fun to watch.

Reactions: sam and Otis4411
I went to that jamboree last year. I enjoyed it. I asked a young co-worker if he wanted to go to a game with me. He said yea not knowing it was a 2 hour drive. Lol I can ask him if he wants to go to a game now and he says hell no. You go to the other end of the state! I don't mind driving a good ways to see good football or see good friends I have made on here.
You know I’ll make the ride with you.

Reactions: Otis4411 and dogs79
I went to that jamboree last year. I enjoyed it. I asked a young co-worker if he wanted to go to a game with me. He said yea not knowing it was a 2 hour drive. Lol I can ask him if he wants to go to a game now and he says hell no. You go to the other end of the state! I don't mind driving a good ways to see good football or see good friends I have made on here.
Great seeing you Otis4411, For some of you that don’t personally know Otis4411, first he’s a great guy and secondly he HS a trendous wealth about high school football everywhere. Otis4411, hope to see you at he dogpound 8/26!

Great seeing you Otis4411, For some of you that don’t personally know Otis4411, first he’s a great guy and secondly he HS a trendous wealth about high school football everywhere. Otis4411, hope to see you at he dogpound 8/26!
It was great to see you Friday night Wizard. I'm planning on being there.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I do want to go to a game there sometime.
I'm going to go the 26th. We play @ South Central. You just as well plan to go. May be the only chance I get to take on another game this year. I'm planning on going to Springdale Arkansas on 10-7 to watch my cousin play for Shiloh Christian. He won a state title as a freshman and played quite a bit then. Last year as a soph they lost in the championship game. He will be a major factor in their play this season as a junior. RB /LB. He's been winning weight lifting competitions in Arkansas in camps. Pretty sure he will suit up for Arkansas one day. Bo Williams He's mentioned in this article winning the lifting competition in 182-198 weight class. https://www.arkansasonline.com/news/2022/may/08/powerlifting-benton-hoists-state-powerlifting/

The 26th will be a busy weekend for me. I'm going to leave Sunday morning early (28th) and head to Titusville Florida to spend the night on the shore of the Indian River to watch the rocket launch on the 29th. NASA is launching it's most powerful rocket yet in a test launch of Artemis 1 . I always wanted to see an Apollo launch but my dad didn't share my enthusiasm. I went and watched John Glenn go up in a shuttle launch from the same place.

Who's this Seaforth High School they beat 32-0. Never heard of them.
Seaforth is a new High School in eastern Chatham County, just east of Pittsboro. Built to relieve overcrowding at Northwood High. Currently in its second year of existence, so no Senior class yet. Currently in the 2A classification, but projected to be 3A next reclassification.

Seaforth is a new High School in eastern Chatham County, just east of Pittsboro. Built to relieve overcrowding at Northwood High. Currently in its second year of existence, so no Senior class yet. Currently in the 2A classification, but projected to be 3A next reclassification.
Thanks

Reactions: FOOTBALLFANTIC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT