ADVERTISEMENT

Nissan of Clinton Jamboree

Yal are more professional. They are Homer's. They are knowledgeable, but they definitely will gloat and cry. I have even heard some cursing, but they're just passionate, and they're from across the river, if u know what I mean
Hey brother we like this side of the river. 🤣🤣 It's all good 😁

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
Imo the best nfhs production is and I hate to say it, but it's east duplin with u guys running a close 2nd. They are knowledgeable and obnoxious if you don't pull for ed. But that's the way it should be. I still enjoy listening to the end of our playoff game last year! They're A1 in my book though
Doesn’t have to be a major priority but you got fans paying for the service think it should atleast be checked once before the season. And I will NEVER listen to a ED broadcast again had to watch that playback of the playoff game on mute. Idk what hog house they pulled those two from but no sir.

We try to stay as clear and concise as we can and not be overly obnoxious with our bias towards our own team. While I haven’t heard ED’s broadcast myself, I’ve heard from other people who have listened that said it’s very hard to listen to because the just don’t keep it professional. That can mean a lot of things. Again, I’ve never heard them myself, it’s just what others have told me.

P.S. No way their camping stories are remotely as good as ours lol
Not to sound bias but y’all do it the right way. I’ll listen to Bill Walton do color commentary before I listen to them again. Only thing I found impressive bout that broadcast is they combined enough brain cells to come up with Nick names for every dang player on the team lol

• Haha
Not to sound bias but y’all do it the right way. I’ll listen to Bill Walton do color commentary before I listen to them again. Only thing I found impressive bout that broadcast is they combined enough brain cells to come up with Nick names for every dang player on the team lol
They're passionate and country. They different over there

Speaking on radio broadcast @Darkhorse04 where would you rank Jerry Herring’s call on the Herbert Dixon big plays in last two minutes of 2001 championship . All you can hear is Jerry screaming HERBERT DIXON!!!!!!

Red Springs in Union playing in the first session. First varsity action for Union in a year since they didn’t have the numbers last season and you can tell they are pretty young and probably working with a lot of raw kids. Sounds like Red Springs has scored twice to Union 0 but sounds like the Spartans are getting alil more comfortable

Lakewood and West Bladen playing in 2nd session so far Lakewood defense has been pretty good. Defense scored the only score so far.

Pretty satisfied for a scrimmage looked good gotta clean up some of those penalties was the one setback I really saw. Kids competed look forward to building on that as the season goes on

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT