ADVERTISEMENT

New Raider offense

Any clues to what Denson is going to run? Because I already have the answer.
Are youfreaking serious buddy
-I have to sit here and watch this post all over again for the hundredth time. Every coach y'all get, the question arrives "do y'all know what offense "Coach 15" is going to run

- Then there will be 100 replies and about 1,000 views based on all the answers and guesses and hypothesis, or something and stuff, etc.....

-Then about October - November time frame someone in the Magic world will hire a private investigator with a Camera, an SD card, a battery, a battery charger, some shades, a down-low vehicle, to investigate the new coach's daily routine and past history.

- Then the BIG NEWS flashes before our eyes about dranking-n-Driving, a beat down, losing 1 game, wrong offense, parents getting in coaches face and asking why he didn't play "homeboy", etc.....

Then suddenly the coach is no longer good and everyone begins to bash the once great new hired coach 4 months ago

uuuuuuugh. SMH

Last edited:
Reactions: 72 State Champion
Denson is running the head coach's offense.
Image.aspx

Last edited:
That's a pretty nasty post Mr. Swett...and a crock of crap...good day.

Whatever offense it is I hope it's good.. Looking at the schedule Richmond could lose 5 games.. I hope that won't be the case though..

Any clues to what Denson is going to run? Because I already have the answer.
Richmond's offense ...

Statement regarding possession of the knowledge related to the posed inquiry reveals:
A. Bitter Dissension Lurks,
B. Displeasure exists regarding "spoon" size (used for "pot-stirring"),
C. The inquiring mind belongs to an Idiot,
D. The inquiring mind belongs to an A-Hole,
E. A and C only,
F. B and D only,
G. ALL of the Above,
H. None of the Above.

I already have the answer ...

The real question is how will the oline look? With Richmond's skill talent, they could run any kind of system they wanted to. But if they can't get it blocked up front any better than they have the past few years, then it doesn't really matter what kind of system they choose. Conversely, if line play improves, then again, it doesn't really matter what kind of system they choose. They go as far as line play takes them...the system isn't the determining factor.

I didn't get the pleasure of seeing the 70s, 80s and 90s Richmond teams play, but that's the only real difference I see right now between today's Richmond team and the Richmond teams from the mid-to-late 2000s. If they can get it blocked, they can pretty much run anything they want to with the talent that is available.

Well, like you said, they got talent and it depends on how the coaches utilize... if that's the word...I believe in Raider tball...and e.g. never had but 1-2 bad teams...

Reactions: BlackKnightNut
@RAIDERS2014 You seem to be very young or trying too hard to be informed before everyone else. I'm sure you mean no harm, but as fellow Raider fans, you're not helping very much and that makes some people think maybe all Raider fans are like that... just chill...get you're information in order before you post...that post made no sense at all..good-luck. JMO.

Well we don't know for a fact if they're going option, but if they do...they have their reasons...it has worked before, and it can work again...I go with whatever they play... GO RAIDERS..

Well just because you met the coach or the coaches son don't mean that they're really gonna tell you the game plan 4months before season starts. If I'm not mistake because a certain person "said they saw coach C at a store last year" blah blah blah... none of that ever panned out or made sense...we have a long way to go. I'll let it go though...just sayin

Reactions: swett2victory
Well just because you met the coach or the coaches son don't mean that they're really gonna tell you the game plan 4months before season starts. If I'm not mistake because a certain person "said they saw coach C at a store last year" blah blah blah... none of that ever panned out or made sense...we have a long way to go. I'll let it go though...just sayin
Cartoon-Character-Mutley-Laughing.gif

Reactions: Ben-Badd
RAIDERS2014 we could pass it every time except on 4th and 1...hmmm, then what should we do? lol. GO RAIDERS...

RAIDERS2014 we could pass it every time except on 4th and 1...hmmm, then what should we do? lol. GO RAIDERS...

I'm sure that if the option were garbage Bob Ladoceur would have never installed it as his base offense in De La Salle's split back veer scheme. You know... The one that won 151 games in a row and has now won something like 26 consecutive northern California titles in a row? That team?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT