ADVERTISEMENT

New Bern vs Jacksonville

Right, lol. I’m not counting any chickens with Beau/Chip Williams on the other sideline.

Jville is not even close to any years past. Promise you that lol beat SWO 14-0 and SWO is terrrrrrrrrible. Jville had zero athletes, QB and RB were way below avg. If NB don't beat them by 30+, NB isn't legit

Reactions: New3ra
Jville is not even close to any years past. Promise you that lol beat SWO 14-0 and SWO is terrrrrrrrrible. Jville had zero athletes, QB and RB were way below avg. If NB don't beat them by 30+, NB isn't legit
I have to disagree jacksonville not as good as the past but they are definitely big and fast

I think New Bern wins 42-7

The Bern will always be The Bern. The fans may attend The Brown Pelican for some alcoholic beverages afterwards. The Bern big in this one.

Should be a good show tonight with New Bern inducting several guys into their Hall-of-Fame. A coach with 3 titles, QB that played football at State, QB that played baseball at State, a LB that played at UNC and in the NFL plus a current player in the NFL.

Reactions: ncjeff
Should be a good show tonight with New Bern inducting several guys into their Hall-of-Fame. A coach with 3 titles, QB that played football at State, QB that played baseball at State, a LB that played at UNC and in the NFL plus a current player in the NFL.
What is name of HOFers?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT