ADVERTISEMENT

New Bern vs DH Conley

WEDDING BANDS DON,T COUNT. ( BEETLE BAILEY) HAS NEVER WON A STATE FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP. JUST LIKE THE CARTOON CAN,T FINISH WELL NOT IN NC . MAYBE ELSEWHERE

Last edited:
TWO YEARS AGO THE SKIRTIES CALL THEMSELVES THE BIG SHOW. HAD A BUNCH OF TEES SAYING THE SAME THING. EVEN POSTED A VIDEO UTUBE PROCLAIMING YOURSELVES THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD GOT TO THE BIG STAGE. IT WAS CANCELLED BY DUDLEY. I GUESS DUDLEY COULD NOT READ WHERE ARE THOSE TEES NOW ARE THEY WORTH ANYTHING NOW. PREHAPS ON SOMEONES MOP HANDLE SCRUBBING SOMEONES TRALER. SPEAKING OF TEES LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MINE. I,VE GOT THREE. GUESS WHAT THEY SAY YOU GUESSED. 2007 NC 4AA STATE CHAMPIONS. 2012 4A STATE CHAMPIONS, 2014 4A STATE CHAMPIONS ALL FRAMED . GOT THREE TO WEAR. IN OTHER WORDS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN GET THE TROPHY FIRST THEN TALK SMACK
CT147 = "JACK ASS". You see, I don't need a trophy to talk smack to you!!!!

ct you say that shit like you are playing. Man were you that bad of an athlete that you have to get your trophies from a bunch of 16-18 year olds. My goodness grow up. NB is a great program but you don't have jack that you have earned from those teams. you might have bought a ring and that is sad in itself if you are not a part of the football program. SMMFH and LMAO at the same time.

Last edited:
Lol... I actually get a kick out of seeing the posts.... I gotta pick the Bears in this game in a close one.

Conley is a blue collar program that does get many athletes because of district lines. They have some but not the number of athletes that Rose and New Bern get.

Early in thes season, kids were not played both ways ito build depth. This resulted in giving up points.

Against Rose, the athletes were played on both sides of the ball. The same will be done against NewBern.

While only 1 conference title lately and no State Titles, what Conley has going is impressive, considering their disadvantages.

Looking forward to the game. New Bern will show some different looks tonight which hopefully will throw Conley off their game. Bears D will have their hands full with the 6'4 QB. Key will be special teams and turnovers, field position and limiting mistakes wins you these kinda games.

THE CONLEY DEFENSE IS KNOWN FOR GIVING UP POINTS A BUNCH OF THEM. THEY HAVE GIVEN UP 30 A FEW TIMES. THERE AIN,T NO WAY WE GET 24 AND LOSE. YOU KNOW WHAT WE GONNA DO. RUN. IT AIN,T NO SURPRISE. OUR TWO BACKS ARE GONNA HAVE A FIELD AGAINST THAT . SWISS CHEESE DEFENSIVE LINE OF YOURS.THE REAL ESTATE FIRM OF HOWARD, BOLDS AND BECTON ARE GOING TO BE RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE FIELD ALL NITE. . THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON. WE WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN. GOOD MORNING TO ALL THE EXALTED LEADER THE DEAN.

So much for your loud mouth prediction. That "Swiss Cheese" defense is shutting out your Bears.

High School football is a crazy thing. Never can tell what will happen in the 2nd half.

42 - 8. Conley scoring at will on every possession.

CT will go into hibernation until next season.

Conley caught my eye when they shut down and nearly shutout Rose earlier this season.

Starch....love this almost as much as beating Rose.....

CT....love ya man....but this is not pretty for NB.....LTB and I have been texting tonight.....you guys will still be a tough out in the playoffs!!!

New Bern couldn't pull the upset tonight. I'm a glass half full guy, last time NB lost to Conley, we won the title the next year. That's all I got!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT