ADVERTISEMENT

New Bern vs DH Conley

Yup. We've gotta take advantage of the holes in the Conley D. Pound the rock and get it to #3 and #6 in the passing game. Can't wait.

Yup. We've gotta take advantage of the holes in the Conley D. Pound the rock and get it to #3 and #6 in the passing game. Can't wait.
THAT IS THE PLAN WE HAVE NOT FORGOTTEN THE LAST TIME . WE PLAYED AT CONLEY. REMEMBER LAST HOLLOWEEN WHAT YOU GOT. WELL WE ARE PLANNING A PRE- HOLLOWEEN BEATDOWN . WHEN WE BEAT YOU AND WE WILL. NEXT UP WILL BE THE RAMPANTS WHATEVER A RAMPANT IS. . LIKE I ALWAYS SAY THE CREAM ALWAYS RISES TO THE TOP. WE AIN,T DEAD YET AS THE LATE ABE LEMON ONCE SAID

New bern came a long way since havelock I'm gonna take new bern 28-21
NB has beaten SC (Ranked 90 in 4A), EW (Ranked 71 in 3A), Jville (Ranked 36 in 3A), CBA ( Ranked 75 in 3A), and SW (Ranked 97 in 3A). Not sure if those games are a good measuring stick. You can bet that a lot of people in the East will be interested to see how this game goes. DHC schedule hasn't been much better however, they do have a quality win over Rose. If NB wins this game it will show that they have gotten better. If DHC handles the Bears then NB may be as down as much as they were in 2009.

Here goes Port with his yearly NB bashing. I've been waiting for it. You love to bash New Bern yet you have never been right in your expert analysis of anything. For God's sake go read your posts from years past. It's the same old garbage.blah, blah, blah.

I guess it's because your team is just not very good. Your Vikings will never be as good as they were in 2007 and I guess that is what makes you so bitter. Remember, your high and mighty Vikings were undefeated last year until they rolled up north in the playoffs and got their teeth kicked by the Bears. It was just a straight up ass whipping. They only scored once on our 2's and 3's. Maybe the continual ass whippings have made you this bitter towards New Bern.

Next week you will probably be slamming New Hanover again for some bogus infraction you have made up in your head like you always do.

It's really pretty sad man. Give it a rest already!

Reactions: swett2victory
Here goes Port with his yearly NB bashing. I've been waiting for it. You love to bash New Bern yet you have never been right in your expert analysis of anything. For God's sake go read your posts from years past. It's the same old garbage.blah, blah, blah.

I guess it's because your team is just not very good. Your Vikings will never be as good as they were in 2007 and I guess that is what makes you so bitter. Remember, your high and mighty Vikings were undefeated last year until they rolled up north in the playoffs and got their teeth kicked by the Bears. It was just a straight up ass whipping. They only scored once on our 2's and 3's. Maybe the continual ass whippings have made you this bitter towards New Bern.

Next week you will probably be slamming New Hanover again for some bogus infraction you have made up in your head like you always do.

Good to hear from you once again LTB. You have been in hiding. Have missed you brother

Last edited:

Another year passes and you still can't read. Here is just another example. It's never too late, keep trying.

I guess it's because your team is just not very good. Your Vikings will never be as good as they were in 2007 and I guess that is what makes you so bitter. Remember, your high and mighty Vikings were undefeated last year until they rolled up north in the playoffs and got their teeth kicked by the Bears. It was just a straight up ass whipping. They only scored once on our 2's and 3's. Maybe the continual ass whippings have made you this bitter towards New Bern

ok well i was going to say the same thing beating the teams NB has beaten has not proven a whole lot. I give NB all the props on the world one of the few teams that can go toe to toe with SC year to year but this year they are down and they should be considering what they lost. if they beat conley and rose then they have progressed tremendously but beating that murderers row that you have garnered 6 wins against is not that impressive. it should be expected by a first rate program like NB who is one of the top 5 programs in the entire state IMO.

ok well i was going to say the same thing beating the teams NB has beaten has not proven a whole lot. I give NB all the props on the world one of the few teams that can go toe to toe with SC year to year but this year they are down and they should be considering what they lost. if they beat conley and rose then they have progressed tremendously but beating that murderers row that you have garnered 6 wins against is not that impressive. it should be expected by a first rate program like NB who is one of the top 5 programs in the entire state IMO.
Your comments are accurate, so was mine but some people don't want to hear the truth.

by the way port i'm still pissed your boys beats my scots. i believe we were by far the most talented team but you guys capitalized on bad mistakes and play calling from our side and your tailback wanted it more than anyone on the field.

Well I mean you're just stating what we already know. After every title we've had "down years",this year is no different. Coach Curlings will work his magic and get the best out these kids before they graduate. Lost 4 games after 2012 title, worked out well the following year. Looking forward to the next two games and making a deep run into November.

Well I mean you're just stating what we already know. After every title we've had "down years",this year is no different. Coach Curlings will work his magic and get the best out these kids before they graduate. Lost 4 games after 2012 title, worked out well the following year. Looking forward to the next two games and making a deep run into November.
It's just conversation. I totally agree with you.

then why the big talk about winning 6 in a row and the d has had this many shutouts and so on. NB should not have to talk-up anything. you are a proven and well respected product. But you can't and want win them all. no one does. every good program has windows. sc has 3 years to get another one if they don't it could be a lot tougher after mr. white and our current crop of sophs leave.

by the way port i'm still pissed your boys beats my scots. i believe we were by far the most talented team but you guys capitalized on bad mistakes and play calling from our side and your tailback wanted it more than anyone on the field.
It was a great game and I think you are right. However, on any given night things can happen.

no doubt a few bad bounces and a team playing out of their minds can send your ass home

in general terms i have seen it on multiple sites Nb d has given up only x amount of yards, team is doing this and that. it there just look around. I don't make this shit up been here too long. No sin is a down year NB will be back at the top very soon and again I have nothing but respect for the program but this year is not the year and there is nothing wrong with that.

Well yea, we're going to post facts and stats about the team and the games, that's not going to stop regardless of record. First goal is still up for grabs, looking forward to playing Conley.

understood but don't expect people to not respond and say yeah you r doing it against some of the worst freaking teams in the east. The NB i'm accustomed to would wipe these teams by 50 in the first half and this team is not that no matter how bad anyone would like for them to be. that cannot be debated rationally!

Reactions: portcity FB
Who's saying we are? You're debating yourself on that, we're just up here repping our team. You don't abandon your school during tough times. Kids deserve to be noticed for their efforts and I'll see to it that they do.

not debating myself to smart for that. I just don't care for folks trying to blow smoke when the facts say otherwise. but i appreciate you giving them all the props you want. I'm done with NB for tonight. Hope to see in the playoffs to renew the competition between the 2 best teams in the east over the last 4 years. Doubt it will happen but can always hope.

What's up S2V? Hope things are good with you bro.

Let me clear something up. I'm not on this or any other site beating my chest about how good NB is this year, but I believe they are pretty solid regardless of who they have played. I'm just giving it to a guy who talks shit and has talked shit about this program every year I've been posting here and I call him out on it every time. I'm not responsible for him being jealous or whatever he is towards NB. If it makes him feel good to shoot his pissy little slants our way, so be it, but expect a reply from me. There's not been a year since 2010 that he hasn't done it and the Bears have collected 2 rings and 4 appearances in the eastern finals since then. I don't make commentary every year about how good or bad Hoggard is because I'm not around that program. He's a know it all who knows absolutely nothing about NB. He continually talks about people he knows that are close to the program that tell him this and that. I know one of the guys he talks to and he doesn't even go to the games anymore. In fact, the guy he knows calls me to see what NB has and how they're doing. As far as who NB plays, it can't be helped except in pre season. I think the type of teams the Bears schedule in the pre season says it all about this program. They sure as hell don't schedule the damn Q Foundation.

Port-if you can't deal with the heat, keep your fingers off your keyboard or at least think before you type. I know you think you are a football guru but you don't know jack about the Bears. I'm sick of it. Turn the microscope on your own team. I read just fine btw. Just quit typing between the lines. You do the same thing to the Hanover folks so don't even play dumb.

Reactions: swett2victory
Doing pretty great here LTB. Everything with football here has been going fabulous and I see that the Bears are accelerating as the days come along. Good stuff! Congrats. Best wishes to the bears the rest of the way.

Let me clear something up. I'm not on this or any other site beating my chest about how good NB is this year
I can concur because I have called out LTB to come out and play but his brother CT147 suggested not to....at least not at that time. So to go along with the above statement, LTB hasn't played most of the season. As far as the chest thang goes, I dont think LTB is manlier than Go_Scots. Gogosito has a tad more hair on his chest wit a purty perm. He's capsized me this season for playing the "I'm not posting since S2V and crew are throwing too many pitchtures and sence of humors on this board. As much as I want to, I'm not or I will look just as humorous as them clown" type game for too long.

I believe GO will hibertnate for the rest of the winter.....Oh wait! We will get his last hollar on Championship Eve.

Last edited:
then why the big talk about winning 6 in a row and the d has had this many shutouts and so on. NB should not have to talk-up anything. you are a proven and well respected product. But you can't and want win them all. no one does. every good program has windows. sc has 3 years to get another one if they don't it could be a lot tougher after mr. white and our current crop of sophs leave.
JMAC..... There is plenty of talent at Carver and Spring Hill middle schools to keep the train moving after Mr.White leaves.

JMAC..... There is plenty of talent at Carver and Spring Hill middle schools to keep the train moving after Mr.White leaves.
Glad to hear that but down turns happen to every program. Kids fade out, coaches leave and the beat goes on. I'm just glad for the next 2.5 years we are in a very nice position. I hear those middle school programs are loaded so i will take your word and look forward to seeing them in a couple of years.

not debating myself to smart for that. I just don't care for folks trying to blow smoke when the facts say otherwise. but i appreciate you giving them all the props you want. I'm done with NB for tonight. Hope to see in the playoffs to renew the competition between the 2 best teams in the east over the last 4 years. Doubt it will happen but can always hope.

You win 3 titles in 7 years, you're entitled to blow some serious smoke.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE. I ONE THING TO SAY. WHO CARES WHAT PISSPORT HAS TO SAY. LIKE LTB SAYS EVERYYEAR . HE CLAIMS TO HAVE INSIDE INFO ON THE BEARS. WE NBIANS KNOW HATERS AND HE IS AT THE TOP OF THE LIST. WHY. IT,S SIMPLE WE BE SMACKIN THE WIL 4 A LIKE THEY STOLE SOMETHING. ANYTHING THAT REMIND THE BEACH BOYS ABOUT THE BERN THEY GO IN SHOCK. YOU CAN NOT EVEN BUY A PEPSI IN NEW HANOVER COUNTY. PISSPORT YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT HUGGIES . WE BE FIND

GOOD MORNING MY MAN . I COULD NOT HAVE SAID THAT BETTER MYSELF.THE CRYOVER COUNTY GANG AIN,T NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF CRYBABIES AND LOSERS EXCEPT T- ROY . I LIKE HIM. MAYBE YOU AND THE CRYOVER COUNTY CRYERS SHOULD GO TO THE BEACH. LISTEN TOO JAN AND DEAN, THE BEACH .THEN JUMP IN OCEAN SO THE SHARKS CAN EAT . Y,ALL A UP.PS IF YOU FORGOTEN THE LAST TIME WE PLAYED THAT GO THE BLITZ - WCTI BAD MEMORIES . PS THE SAME THING FOR DHC

Let me clear something up. I'm not on this or any other site beating my chest about how good NB is this year, but I believe they are pretty solid regardless of who they have played. I'm just giving it to a guy who talks shit and has talked shit about this program every year I've been posting here and I call him out on it every time. I'm not responsible for him being jealous or whatever he is towards NB. If it makes him feel good to shoot his pissy little slants our way, so be it, but expect a reply from me. There's not been a year since 2010 that he hasn't done it and the Bears have collected 2 rings and 4 appearances in the eastern finals since then. I don't make commentary every year about how good or bad Hoggard is because I'm not around that program. He's a know it all who knows absolutely nothing about NB. He continually talks about people he knows that are close to the program that tell him this and that. I know one of the guys he talks to and he doesn't even go to the games anymore. In fact, the guy he knows calls me to see what NB has and how they're doing. As far as who NB plays, it can't be helped except in pre season. I think the type of teams the Bears schedule in the pre season says it all about this program. They sure as hell don't schedule the damn Q Foundation.

Port-if you can't deal with the heat, keep your fingers off your keyboard or at least think before you type. I know you think you are a football guru but you don't know jack about the Bears. I'm sick of it. Turn the microscope on your own team. I read just fine btw. Just quit typing between the lines. You do the same thing to the Hanover folks so don't even play dumb.

Geeze, here we go again. Every year you have the same temper tantrum. Ask the person who wrote your post to help you read mine and interpret the meaning. Every year you accuse me of bashing or talking sh*# about NB. Every year I ask you to produce 1, yes 1 of my posts to prove that and you haven't. The reason is, there are none. This latest meltdown is a perfect example. Have your reading friend read and interpret to you my original post on this tread. Please show any comments of bashing or talking sh#%. Please don't get upset with your reading friend when they tell you that you are wrong.
As for my friend, we talk about life and family, things that have real meaning. Sometimes FB comes up and yes we get along just fine. He doesn't think my comment are harsh or worth flying off the handle. The real issue here isn't NB or Hoggard, it's you. If anyone posts anything other than how great NB is you go nuts. The real truth here is that I have given the NB program more credit and props over the years than anyone else other than NB fans. You only want to focus on what you want.
As for me, I can't speak about people on the board that I don't know but those that do know me do not real as you do. Interesting how you think know so much about me. I am well connected but I have always given credit where credit is do. I will continue to post whenever I feel like it. If you are sick of it than don't read it.

I know things will change but by looking at the current 4A projections, New Bern could very well be in the Eastern Finals. If they win the next two games I expect them to be.

THE CONLEY DEFENSE IS KNOWN FOR GIVING UP POINTS A BUNCH OF THEM. THEY HAVE GIVEN UP 30 A FEW TIMES. THERE AIN,T NO WAY WE GET 24 AND LOSE. YOU KNOW WHAT WE GONNA DO. RUN. IT AIN,T NO SURPRISE. OUR TWO BACKS ARE GONNA HAVE A FIELD AGAINST THAT . SWISS CHEESE DEFENSIVE LINE OF YOURS.THE REAL ESTATE FIRM OF HOWARD, BOLDS AND BECTON ARE GOING TO BE RUNNING UP AND DOWN THE FIELD ALL NITE. . THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT GAME OF THE SEASON. WE WILL FIND A WAY TO WIN. GOOD MORNING TO ALL THE EXALTED LEADER THE DEAN.

I know things will change but by looking at the current 4A projections, New Bern could very well be in the Eastern Finals. If they win the next two games I expect them to be.
that speaks volumes of how unbalanced the regions are this year. nb is probably going to rep the east or hillside. the rest of those teams are not very good imo and I don't think NB and Hillside are nothing to write home about this year.

Last edited:
WHEN IT,S ONE AND DONE ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. ALL WE WANT IS A CHANCE. WE ARE USE TO BEING IN THE BIG GAMES. HELL WE GOT TWO BACK TO BACK DHC AND ROSE. WE EXPECT TO WIN AND WE WILL.IF THE SEEDING HOLD UP WE GET A THREE . MAYBE ATRIP TO DURHAM OR CRYOVER COUNTY. NO BIG DEAL HAVE WON BOTH PLACES .

TWO YEARS AGO THE SKIRTIES CALL THEMSELVES THE BIG SHOW. HAD A BUNCH OF TEES SAYING THE SAME THING. EVEN POSTED A VIDEO UTUBE PROCLAIMING YOURSELVES THE BEST THING SINCE SLICED BREAD GOT TO THE BIG STAGE. IT WAS CANCELLED BY DUDLEY. I GUESS DUDLEY COULD NOT READ WHERE ARE THOSE TEES NOW ARE THEY WORTH ANYTHING NOW. PREHAPS ON SOMEONES MOP HANDLE SCRUBBING SOMEONES TRALER. SPEAKING OF TEES LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT MINE. I,VE GOT THREE. GUESS WHAT THEY SAY YOU GUESSED. 2007 NC 4AA STATE CHAMPIONS. 2012 4A STATE CHAMPIONS, 2014 4A STATE CHAMPIONS ALL FRAMED . GOT THREE TO WEAR. IN OTHER WORDS ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN GET THE TROPHY FIRST THEN TALK SMACK

if i were a betting man i would say you are the favorites in the east. HHS normally plays better in the playoffs but other than them i think everyone would agree that the rest are not going to keep anyone up at night. ee smith offense is pretty good but it is ground and pound and zero stretch from the passing game. they would be the one team outside of HHS and NB to lookout for. They pasted the shit out of Cape Fear last week.

that speaks volumes of how unbalanced the regions are this year. nb is probably going to rep the east or hillside. the rest of those teams are not very good imo and I don't think NB and Hillside are nothing to write home about this year.

Both teams have coaches with rings, good thing to have in the playoffs. Anything can happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT