6. Richmond County (3-0)
7. Wake Forest (3-0)
8. Vance (3-0)
9. Middle Creek (3-0)
10. Charlotte Catholic (2-1)
11. DH Conley (3-0)
12. North Davidson (3-0)
13. Northwest Guilford (3-0)

HONORABLE MENTION: Pine Forest (3-0); AL Brown (3-0); Myers Park (3-0); Cardinal Gibbons (3-0); Garner (2-1); Lake Norman (3-0);

Take out DH Conley and put in Myers Park. Also think AL Brown needs to be in there somewhere but can understand not ranking them since their last two opponents have basically been glorified scrimmages.

Just dont know about my Raiders of RC just yet...I want to see what kind of fight they put up Friday night to determine if they need to be included in the top 10.... After the Anson game they didnt need to be in the top 20, but I did see some improvement in the Byrd game.....They still have a ways to go , but this will certainly be A BIG CHALLENGE for them Friday night at Butler..... Hopefully the Raider PRIDE will show up ....GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.....My wish is for a great football game between to good football teams with great tradition and no injuries.....nuff said..

Just dont know about my Raiders of RC just yet...I want to see what kind of fight they put up Friday night to determine if they need to be included in the top 10.... After the Anson game they didnt need to be in the top 20, but I did see some improvement in the Byrd game.....They still have a ways to go , but this will certainly be A BIG CHALLENGE for them Friday night at Butler..... Hopefully the Raider PRIDE will show up ....GOOD LUCK TO BOTH TEAMS.....My wish is for a great football game between to good football teams with great tradition and no injuries.....nuff said..
The BYRD GAME - You guys are fine but let's not use BYRD as an example for anyone. They are in a pretty sad state now. I'm pulling for you Friday. Always pulling for the Country Boys!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT