ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps.com 2A Top 10 Poll - Week 7

They don't give you the trophy until you win the 5th round, but hey I'll give you a pass knowing your an East Duplin fan.
now can you answer the question? let me explain to you my reason for asking since you seem confused. i ask because WRH has played several "teams" with anywhere from 1-3 wins in the 1st rd of the 1A playoffs. that pretty much sums up the number of good teams in 1A. you can give your starters plenty of rest in the early rds. when youre playing scrubs like that. 1A is very top heavy. the top teams can compete with and beat most anybody, but everyone else is not very good at all. this means you have a cakewalk through at least 2 if not 3 rds every year in the 1A playoffs if you are a good team like WRH. however, now youre out of the Pop Warner classification, AKA 1A, so you will have to bring it each and every night. i still think you guys are capable of going deep in the 2A playoffs and maybe even winning it, but it will be significantly more challenging overall than 1A was. i promise you that. now does that clear things up for you a little bit? good, im glad i could help!

now can you answer the question? let me explain to you my reason for asking since you seem confused. i ask because WRH has played several "teams" with anywhere from 1-3 wins in the 1st rd of the 1A playoffs. that pretty much sums up the number of good teams in 1A. you can give your starters plenty of rest in the early rds. when youre playing scrubs like that. 1A is very top heavy. the top teams can compete with and beat most anybody, but everyone else is not very good at all. this means you have a cakewalk through at least 2 if not 3 rds every year in the 1A playoffs if you are a good team like WRH. however, now youre out of the Pop Warner classification, AKA 1A, so you will have to bring it each and every night. i still think you guys are capable of going deep in the 2A playoffs and maybe even winning it, but it will be significantly more challenging overall than 1A was. i promise you that. now does that clear things up for you a little bit? good, im glad i could help!

Last year East Duplin won there first round game 77-0 and second round 33-0. Probably could have been a lot worse if battle wasn't playing the scrubs in the second half. Lol. 96panther most of the time if you are a top team the first couple rounds are a cake walk. In any classification.

Last year East Duplin won there first round game 77-0 and second round 33-0. Probably could have been a lot worse if battle wasn't playing the scrubs in the second half. Lol. 96panther most of the time if you are a top team the first couple rounds are a cake walk. In any classification.
i bet they had won more than 1-3 games :)

im not saying Clinton beating ED is impossible, especially given our history, but ED are very clear favorites in a matchup between us two. ED and WRH are in a class by themselves at the top of the ECC this year.[/QUO
I'm glad to know that the DarkHorse's beating ED is not impossible.I didn't think it was. The DarkHorses defeated last years WRH championship team rather convincingly. I've seen WRH play this season and I don't think they're as good as last years team. Still they have a very good team. In a class by themselves. You're looking at wins & losses. I think all 3 are about the same. We'll see

2aa is going to be a beast in the West my friend. Especially if North Davidson stays west. You could very well see five teams in the same bracket and all with less than two overall losses: Shelby, South Point, North Davison, Hibriten and Newton-Conover.

Talk about a loaded bracket lol

Once again East duplin looked dangerous last night even though we was playing spring creek clearly a team that doesn't belong in the Eastern central Conference east duplin should win the conference definitely even though Clinton is the last game we should definitely beat them now lt all about getting that number one seed for the playoffs

Reactions: 96panther
Once again East duplin looked dangerous last night even though we was playing spring creek clearly a team that doesn't belong in the Eastern central Conference east duplin should win the conference definitely even though Clinton is the last game we should definitely beat them now lt all about getting that number one seed for the playoffs

After this week I would have Reidsville at #1 and SP #2

Northeastern and Shelby both at #3 and ED #4

East duplin football team has a lot of heart and leadership along with the coaches put us against anybody all we will play our best game ever and that's against anybody and every body who wants some clear eyes full hearts can't lose

2aa is going to be a beast in the West my friend. Especially if North Davidson stays west. You could very well see five teams in the same bracket and all with less than two overall losses: Shelby, South Point, North Davison, Hibriten and Newton-Conover.
Shelby likely headed 2a

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT