ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps.com 2A Poll - Week 8

Not the same. He's a great and talented QB, but with that line, those receivers and YOUR defense I would have looked like Brady out there

b3909b717c064f47bc7fa61dd95fb1cf.jpg

Shelby's offense had to work to score on Burns and Reidsville
That’s one of the reasons I agree with scribe. Just like WRH had superior play from other players, so did Shelby.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
No shade, totally agree. Especially the East as a whole. But, in WRH case last year, it was lack of defense on a great versitle quick scoring offense that won that particular game. WRH’s offense was not the problem.
I disagree with u saying offense wasn't the problem it was both. Defense couldn't stop a nose bleed n offense just couldn't keep up. Even tho offense was good n I mean gooood! Just couldn't score more than shelby so it's both for me. And it's no shade thrown from me cause it would have happened to my squad n every other squad in 2a last year in my opinion.

I disagree with u saying offense wasn't the problem it was both. Defense couldn't stop a nose bleed n offense just couldn't keep up. Even tho offense was good n I mean gooood! Just couldn't score more than shelby so it's both for me. And it's no shade thrown from me cause it would have happened to my squad n every other squad in 2a last year in my opinion.
34 pts should be enough to win a football game in most cases. This just wasn't one of those cases. They were good, and I don't think they've gone away.

It didnt happen to Burns or Reidsville :cool:

Im not fighting any man who likens himself after a skunk he found on the job.
It could get messy!! 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 As much trouble as I'm having with my left arm right now I better be careful how I joke like that. Somebody might take me up on it. Heck come on to Farmville and watch tonight's game with me. You ain't got no team!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT