ADVERTISEMENT

NCPreps.com 2A Poll - Week 8

This makes sense, and I get your logic....that's why I dont think any of them should be ranked. I would have put ED if they hadn't lost to Princeton, but after that loss ED just belongs on the shelf till the Wallace game to see what they can do.
Dang Chopper that actually makes since. I have no problem with your logic here. Imagine that🤣🤣

1 Shelby
2 WRH
3 Reidsville
4 Maiden
5 East Surry
6 Burns
7 Monroe
8 Princeton
9 Forest Hills
10 Northeastern
-------------
11 East Duplin
12 Chase
13 Greene Central
14 Clinton
15 Bunker Hill

Wiz and I don't always see eye to eye but in this case he is CORRECT!!! East Duplin, Clinton, Princeton, James Kenan, Hertford, all should be in consideration to be ranked. Not saying all should make it but 1 or 2 of the above mentioned teams should be ranked along with Wallace from the East. To only have 1 Eastern team in the rankings is Ridiculous!!!
Agreed

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Get out of western North Carolina sometime, only 1 eastern team ranked? Come on Deanna!
At e chane name to Western NCPreps. (I’m serious)
I think 2A in general is stacked both east and west with good teams this year so it's hard to narrow it to a top 10. Wallace Rose Hill, Princeton, Northeastern, East Duplin, Greene Central, Clinton, Whitevile and even 2-4 South Granville who plays the toughest 2A schedule are all great teams from what I've read and also looking at their quality wins. I probably missed someone in the east but I do think 2A might be the most competitive top to bottom of all 4 classes in NCHSAA football this year.

And just who the Heck do you think you are, calling people names? Who made you the Football God, that's Exactly right, no one! Stay in your lane Mr Chopper.

I didn't call anybody names. I only stated only where all the noise was coming from.

Last edited:
Just let it go. I did a long time ago.

Good for you! Acceptance is good!

giphy.gif

Apparently you, Deanna, and a couple more think that but you're wrong. Keep thinking the East is trash, you'll see.

We've been seeing for 20 years, I posted some stats a long time ago. Just for this century its like double digits to single digits.

You sound like an over the hill boxer with more losses than wins saying "I'll show you". Now, go chase some chickens to improve your speed and footwork.

We've been seeing for 20 years, I posted some stats a long time ago. Just for this century its like double digits to single digits.

You sound like an over the hill boxer with more losses than wins saying "I'll show you". Now, go chase some chickens to improve your speed and footwork.
Come on Down East and find out if I'm over the hill.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT