3. East Wilkes (9-0)
4. Holmes (8-1)
5. Cherokee (9-0)
6. Mitchell (8-1)
7. North Duplin (9-0)
8. Murphy (7-2)
9. North Stanly (8-1)
10. Thomas Jefferson (9-0)

NS snuck in. Had NS been Albemarle would they have been ranked sooner and higher? Been nice to see Albemarle back up in the top 10.

Reactions: sway1532
In the Wild West: Murphy is still very strong. Mt Airy is not being talked about enough - dangerous. Cherokee and NS are the wild cards. NR has the athletes & is ranked too low. WM will scare some once the playoffs start. Don't know much about Mitchell, East Wilkes & TJ. And what is gong on at MIC?

In the Wild West: Murphy is still very strong. Mt Airy is not being talked about enough - dangerous. Cherokee and NS are the wild cards. NR has the athletes & is ranked too low. WM will scare some once the playoffs start. Don't know much about Mitchell, East Wilkes & TJ. And what is gong on at MIC?
I agree west side of the state bracket is going to be entertaining. Hand full of good teams who could make a run. I'm hearing Mt Airy going small 1a North Rowan is a good team and West mont also.

Where are you hearing Mount Airy will be small? All ive been hearing is that they have alot more students then last year?

Mount Airy has increased in numbers since last year. I don’t believe they will be small.

NS should be top 5...

As far as Albemarle goes, it will be a while before we see them back in the top 10

Reactions: Old-A-Dog
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT