ADVERTISEMENT

National anthem protests in WNC games

I guess like previous statements everyone sees things in their own perspective. I believe they are good and bad in all races and that's how I look at it. I treat everyone with respect and expect the same in return. I'm not going to judge you by the color of your skin. But to me it's the choices that we make in life that define us. If I make the wrong choice I know I will have consequences for my choices. I would not blame my consequences of my choices on another race, my government or where I come from. I'm of age to know right from wrong so man up and take responsibility. To me it's as simple as that. To much of putting the blame on everyone else and to many people making excuses and supporting them knowing they were wrong. It's time for everyone to take accountability for their own life. Showing disrespect for our National Anthem, Veterans & Law Enforcement is so wrong. Quit blaming anyone else but yourself. I work 2 jobs and still just squeak by, but I don't blame anyone else. i don't have the perfect job and wish I had a better one, but I don't blame anyone else. I don't drive the nicest car or live in the nicest home, but I don't blame anyone else. I have 4 children, 1 is a law enforcement officer, 1 is a construction supervisor and 2 are in college, I support my children financially and I am active in their life, I take responsibility for my kids. Instead of showing unity by disrespecting our Country why not go out in poor communities, white, black, Hispanic etc and start preaching for people to start taking responsibility for themselves and their families. The breakdown of family in our nation is the problem of our society and the turning away from God is the biggest problem

Love all you guys who talk about being "united" yet most of you I'm sure are dead set against the removal of confederate monuments, you know, those things that were not erected to honor anyone but to give a big middle finger to blacks during Jim Crow and segregation. Those monuments are very divisive because of why they were erected so why does the same "united" thought not apply. Then, how about all those confederate battle flags that should disappear from the face of the earth, you know, the flag being held by those shooting at the Stars and Stripes and a reminder to blacks that our ancestors owned your ancestors. You don't get to argue "united" only when it suits your narrative. The players kneeling has nothing to do with the anthem, the flag, or the military, it's all about racism just like the monuments and the battle flag.

So now they are kneeling because of the civil war and the confederate monuments and flag.What do you think the flag means to the family that will get it.The NFL players can pick a better way than during the National Anthem.

alg-soldier-funeral-jpg.jpg

So now they are kneeling because of the civil war and the confederate monuments and flag.What do you think the flag means to the family that will get it.The NFL players can pick a better way than during the National Anthem.

alg-soldier-funeral-jpg.jpg
Well said ! Why don't they go to Chicago and work with the black teens there and teach them not to kill each other, and give them hope during their off season! If they want to kneel ,go out on the field and kneel for 2 minutes before the National Anthem then stand with right hand over heart and honor all the black,white,latin Americans and many other races that have died for them to make the around 2.4 million dollars every year.Everyone could be happy. They get to kneel and protest and honor those that have give all for this country to be free. They're is probably more countries that we would not have the freedoms we have then they're is that does. If you don't think this is a possable fix come up with a better idea that would make everyone happy !

Last edited:
Here is the point that seems to be being ignored. Kneeling during the national anthem is against the rules period. A rule exists which should have fines attached to it. If Goodell is not going to fine them, we as fans have the opportunity to fine the league. Just dont spend 1 dollar of your hard earned money supporting them. If enough of us take that stance, the revenues will decrease and owners will be forced to take a stance. In regards to High School players, that is a real easy fix. Coaches have team rules about everything. It would not be hard to have a team rule that required KIDS to stand for the National Anthem. They get benched if they miss practice, so why should they play when they disrespect the flag of the greatest nation in the world. The problem which underlies all of this, and it has been mentioned earlier, is a genuine problem with authority figures. Be it police, parents, teachers, coaches, officials, league reps or anyone else that has been given the right to tell them what to do. Respect has been lost, and that is a damn shame.

My question is this,when is enough for blacks they say have been mistreated or killed by officers? Obamas DOJ went to cities when juries found police not guilty of crimes of murder they could not find evidence of crimes by police. Not good enough. Sure some have been shot such as guy on Charleston,SC. Police was prosecuted for that. Including myself,when an officer tells you to do something,comply you can always work thongs out that way. In almost every instance of shootings,person ran or retaliated in some fashion. There's not been but few peacefully protest period. Burned cities,cars cops shot and killed before any trial or evidence of incident. Let's be honest when people disrespect flag and anthem you are not going to win that argument. So what are goals for these people? And after monuments been removed, flags too when is enough and what next? I quit watching NFL got my pkg. money back from DTV. Will not be part of this disrespect at all. People need to boycott advertisers just as some have done before.

Yes blacks are demanding stuff. Look at blm or antifa. Handbook say they want paid for white privilege. I have seen many black and white americans say whites should pay.
Not going happen.

#lll%!

I guess like previous statements everyone sees things in their own perspective. I believe they are good and bad in all races and that's how I look at it. I treat everyone with respect and expect the same in return. I'm not going to judge you by the color of your skin. But to me it's the choices that we make in life that define us. If I make the wrong choice I know I will have consequences for my choices. I would not blame my consequences of my choices on another race, my government or where I come from. I'm of age to know right from wrong so man up and take responsibility. To me it's as simple as that. To much of putting the blame on everyone else and to many people making excuses and supporting them knowing they were wrong. It's time for everyone to take accountability for their own life. Showing disrespect for our National Anthem, Veterans & Law Enforcement is so wrong. Quit blaming anyone else but yourself. I work 2 jobs and still just squeak by, but I don't blame anyone else. i don't have the perfect job and wish I had a better one, but I don't blame anyone else. I don't drive the nicest car or live in the nicest home, but I don't blame anyone else. I have 4 children, 1 is a law enforcement officer, 1 is a construction supervisor and 2 are in college, I support my children financially and I am active in their life, I take responsibility for my kids. Instead of showing unity by disrespecting our Country why not go out in poor communities, white, black, Hispanic etc and start preaching for people to start taking responsibility for themselves and their families. The breakdown of family in our nation is the problem of our society and the turning away from God is the biggest problem

Could not have said it better myself. The breakdown on the family and the turning away from God are our greatest problems. Treating other people they way we would want to be treated.

Guess I'll be the 1st minority to comment.

1st of all. Everyone who says kneeling is disrespectful to the flag STOP IT! When you're at home and the national anthem is played, do you stand up? All the protestors have said for the 10000000000 time. It's nothing to do with the flag, they support the military. Its about the continue injustices thats plagued America for over 200 years. It's not hard. Alll we want is equity, stop bringing up the flag. You're using the flag as a distraction and avoiding the real conversations. Police brutality and systematic discrimination by the judicial system. We know America is a great nation. What's wrong with citizens wanting a better, more equal America? My experiences in America will be different from yours so please reframe from telling me or others like me how to express ourselves
You are the ones using the flag and anthem. When is enough to make you happy and what will be next on your list if it insults you? Everything in the world now insults black community it seems. Monuments taken down,flags,now this we just have had enough.

When monuments represents oppression and slavery yeah there's no need for that. Show me any monuments of Hitler or Nazi generals and you'll have a debate. It's called empathy. Whites cant empathize with blacks because of slavery so know I don't expect you to comprehend or understand the logic.

Again I'm married to a WHITE woman. We always talk about culture differences for our children. Just like I tell her parents I FREAKING LOVE THIS COUNTRY. But just because its a good country that doesn't mean it cant better itself and become great. This country has alot of deep and ugly scars. Why do most not all but most white ppl avoid to accept that. I stand for the flag but I raise my fist high as possible because I want America to become great for my children.

When monuments represents oppression and slavery yeah there's no need for that. Show me any monuments of Hitler or Nazi generals and you'll have a debate. It's called empathy. Whites cant empathize with blacks because of slavery so know I don't expect you to comprehend or understand the logic.

Again I'm married to a WHITE woman. We always talk about culture differences for our children. Just like I tell her parents I FREAKING LOVE THIS COUNTRY. But just because its a good country that doesn't mean it cant better itself and become great. This country has alot of deep and ugly scars. Why do most not all but most white ppl avoid to accept that. I stand for the flag but I raise my fist high as possible because I want America to become great for my children.
First of all I commend you for putting your children first. To me that is the biggest problem facing the black community. Children not having quality father role models in their lives. It's not the children's fault. Men need to step up. The one thing I disagree with you on is living in the past. Yes, black people suffered horrific things during those times but we can't live in the past. That's all we are taught in our life is the past is over and we have to move on to have a future.

Reactions: Champ_24
What should we do about the people that continue to drink beer while the anthem is playing at Panthers game that irks me more than anything

I bet Roger Goodell has never read the NFL rule book or don't believe in in the NFL rules. If so he would have fined Colin Kaepernick in 2015 and it would have never reached this point. They need to cut his salary in half this time . Maybe he will take a hint and leave. This is from 2016.l

He makes no major decisions without feedback from the owners. They can terminate him with an owners vote. He was the spearhead for the most one sided win over labor in league history. The "protest" had nearly dissolved with only a few players kneeling until the "SOB" speech.

My point was if Kaepernick had been fined the 1 million $$$ the first time he took a knee then it would have probably ended then and POTUS should have left out the SOB part . I did not like that. I have never call anyone a SOB because your talking about the other person if you know what I mean,want say it on here.After all he did break an NFL rule that had a 1 million $ fine . Also it was growing weekly and Roger should have inforced the rule and fine. Trump needs to cool it now because the fans are dropping weekly and they will handle it. I apreciate your point .

Please cite where kneeling during the Anthem incurs a $1 million fine? Do you not think fining him would have been much like the "SOB" speech bringing more attention and support by the players.

I agree with you on every point your making. But what I stated earlier is I feel the message is lost in how everyone is protesting. I don't disagree in what is being protested. I totally agree with you on that point. I don't have the answer I don't think anybody does. I think we could all take a page from Martin Luther King and start by planning marches about police brutality. We have to grow and learn by history and not repeat same mistakes. Everyone should learn the true history of our country the good and bad. Because if you don't nobody will understand either sides point. We can't hide from it. Embrace and overcome is all we can pray for.

There have been countless marches about police brutality but nobody cared

What I don't understand is why certain people get so upset about taking a knee but totally dismiss the meaning giving by the players of taking a knee. People get so offended so easily if someone does not think exactly like they do. It's funny when the stars and bars advocates get all politically correct when it comes to the National Anthem take a knee. Like they care about the American flag.

You are the ones using the flag and anthem. When is enough to make you happy and what will be next on your list if it insults you? Everything in the world now insults black community it seems. Monuments taken down,flags,now this we just have had enough.

Please define "you are the ones" used in the first sentence and the "we" in the "now this we just have had enough" sentence.

I've attempted to stay off this subject...but it's funny how black people protesting or saying black lives matter are "activist" but white people saying and doing exact same thing are seen as "racist".....

There have been countless marches about police brutality but nobody cared

I said that I wouldn't comment anymore in this thread, but there is also something that hasn't been stated....Why do people want to paint every profession or every person with a broad brush as if everyone is like that....Yes, there have been Policeman that have gone over the line at times, and the Liberal News Networks have plainly pointed that out when it happens even if it is in a remote part of the country, but does that mean every policeman in every part of our country is Brutal, and want to hurt Black Americans?...What about the Fireman that volunteer to help save people's lives and property...There have been instances where some Fireman have actually set Fires, but does that mean every Fireman has those same Issues....This whole issue blew up after the election, and the Crappy News Network(CNN) has, and will continue to focus on those type of issues to divide this country because that's what drives the news cycle, and gets the ratings because a lot of people actually believe everything that they see and hear on TV....I am not one of those people because I know that News Organizations and even Sports channels like ESPN have all become so Political charged that they are hard to watch anymore because of the Political slant that is involved, and yes Fox News Channel is not innocent, and is also slanted to the consevative point of view, so they too share the same stage as the others IMO..

Are there Social issues that need to be rectified?....Of course, there is, and I think the fact that Policeman are wearing body cameras whereas that didn't used to be the case is a positive move in the right direction in terms of Police Brutality....

When a policeman gives you an order to put down the gun or to obey his instructions, you should do so immediately because he does not know you, or what your intentions are...Yet some people are filled with so much hate that they refuse to obey any of those type of instructions, so incidents happen, and they will continue to happen if people fail to use common sense...

Hornet asked me earlier in this thread , "Where was I when the girl was killed in Charlottesville", and my question to him is "Where was he when people's businesses were burned to the ground when the riots exploded in Missouri and other places?"...I'm glad that the Idiot who ran over the girl in Virginia was prosecuted for Murder because that is what it was, and I'm glad that Idiots in Missouri who looted and burned down people's businesses who had nothing to do with what happened there were prosecuted for Arson and Burglary...If you are not part of a Rally to protest something, then why should you be there in the first place...There are Idiots on every side of every issue, and when you put people together in large numbers who have opposing viewpoints there is going to be trouble...That's always been the case, and it will always be that way...People need to understand that when they attend a Rally of any type....Do they have that right?...Of course, they do, but they also must be aware of the fact that situations could get out of hand when two different factions of people are voicing their opposing viewpoints to each other....Again, that is why I personally have never gone to a Rally, and never will....Individually, I will tell you what I think, but have never had any urge to attend any rally of any kind which makes me a lot different than a lot of today's young people who are in some cases urged and encouraged by their teachers and professors to get involved...Again we have a politically charged society nowadays maybe more so than ever before, due to the many social media forms of communication...

I don't defend anything that President Trump says because some of the things he says can't be defended, but I instead tend to look at the meaning of what he said instead of the actual words....When he called the Kneeling Players an SOB, it was wrong, but I understood why he did it because he supports the Military, the Police and all the First Responders like Fireman, and believes that everyone should respect our County and our Flag....

I'm a big Panthers fan, and have went to several practices down at Wofford University thru the years, and my wife owns a lot of Panther gear with Cam Newton's jersey number on it, but Cam made some stupid comments on ESPN the other day whey he stated that "Coliln Kapernick made the ULTIMATE SACRAFICE"...My brother happened to be visiting me at the time, and I looked at him, and said "Can you believe he just said that?"...How does playing the game of football and not being picked up by an NFL team equate to paying the "Ultimate sacrafice" that so many of our military men have paid by giving their lives for our country, or the policeman, fireman or ordinary heros that saved people while sacraficing their own lives in the process...

That one comment just showed me how out of touch with reality some people are, and yet they are suppose to be role models for younger people...

I watched on the local news the other day as a former army vet who had served 2 tours in Afghanistan and owns 3 stores in Asheville decided that NONE of his stores would sell NFL gear in the future because of all the disrespect for our country and flag that these professional atheletes are displaying...He said that he understood that he fought in Afghanistan to provide people with that Freedom to demonstrate their feelings in that manner, but that his best friend who he showed the picture of, and was a Black Soldier, had given his life in honor of that flag and our country, so he could not support their stance in disrespecting it by kneeling for the National Anthem....

Again, every profession has it's share of Idiots and Model citizens, but some folks want to paint everyone with the same brush, and that makes NO sense to me, never has, and never will!.

Some folks in this thread have said that it isn't about the flag, but then, Colin Kapernick stated that he could not stand and support the flag and National Anthem with all the racial injustice that he has seen, so basically he was protesting about the flag even if people want to say that isn't the case....

Bottom line: EVERYONE SHOULD STAND AND SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY AND OUR FLAG when we are grouped together at a game or organization where there are a lot of people...I don;t stand up, and place my hand on my heart when I am watching a game or event where the National Anthem is played in my living room, but I always stand and support our Anthem and Flag when it is played in a public forum where I am attending, and that should be the case for every AMERICAN regardless of their Race or Ethnicity!

Now I'm finished with this subject on this thread!

I said that I wouldn't comment anymore in this thread, but there is also something that hasn't been stated....Why do people want to paint every profession or every person with a broad brush as if everyone is like that....Yes, there have been Policeman that have gone over the line at times, and the Liberal News Networks have plainly pointed that out when it happens even if it is in a remote part of the country, but does that mean every policeman in every part of our country is Brutal, and want to hurt Black Americans?...What about the Fireman that volunteer to help save people's lives and property...There have been instances where some Fireman have actually set Fires, but does that mean every Fireman has those same Issues....This whole issue blew up after the election, and the Crappy News Network(CNN) has, and will continue to focus on those type of issues to divide this country because that's what drives the news cycle, and gets the ratings because a lot of people actually believe everything that they see and hear on TV....I am not one of those people because I know that News Organizations and even Sports channels like ESPN have all become so Political charged that they are hard to watch anymore because of the Political slant that is involved, and yes Fox News Channel is not innocent, and is also slanted to the consevative point of view, so they too share the same stage as the others IMO..

Are there Social issues that need to be rectified?....Of course, there is, and I think the fact that Policeman are wearing body cameras whereas that didn't used to be the case is a positive move in the right direction in terms of Police Brutality....

When a policeman gives you an order to put down the gun or to obey his instructions, you should do so immediately because he does not know you, or what your intentions are...Yet some people are filled with so much hate that they refuse to obey any of those type of instructions, so incidents happen, and they will continue to happen if people fail to use common sense...

Hornet asked me earlier in this thread , "Where was I when the girl was killed in Charlottesville", and my question to him is "Where was he when people's businesses were burned to the ground when the riots exploded in Missouri and other places?"...I'm glad that the Idiot who ran over the girl in Virginia was prosecuted for Murder because that is what it was, and I'm glad that Idiots in Missouri who looted and burned down people's businesses who had nothing to do with what happened there were prosecuted for Arson and Burglary...If you are not part of a Rally to protest something, then why should you be there in the first place...There are Idiots on every side of every issue, and when you put people together in large numbers who have opposing viewpoints there is going to be trouble...That's always been the case, and it will always be that way...People need to understand that when they attend a Rally of any type....Do they have that right?...Of course, they do, but they also must be aware of the fact that situations could get out of hand when two different factions of people are voicing their opposing viewpoints to each other....Again, that is why I personally have never gone to a Rally, and never will....Individually, I will tell you what I think, but have never had any urge to attend any rally of any kind which makes me a lot different than a lot of today's young people who are in some cases urged and encouraged by their teachers and professors to get involved...Again we have a politically charged society nowadays maybe more so than ever before, due to the many social media forms of communication...

I don't defend anything that President Trump says because some of the things he says can't be defended, but I instead tend to look at the meaning of what he said instead of the actual words....When he called the Kneeling Players an SOB, it was wrong, but I understood why he did it because he supports the Military, the Police and all the First Responders like Fireman, and believes that everyone should respect our County and our Flag....

I'm a big Panthers fan, and have went to several practices down at Wofford University thru the years, and my wife owns a lot of Panther gear with Cam Newton's jersey number on it, but Cam made some stupid comments on ESPN the other day whey he stated that "Coliln Kapernick made the ULTIMATE SACRAFICE"...My brother happened to be visiting me at the time, and I looked at him, and said "Can you believe he just said that?"...How does playing the game of football and not being picked up by an NFL team equate to paying the "Ultimate sacrafice" that so many of our military men have paid by giving their lives for our country, or the policeman, fireman or ordinary heros that saved people while sacraficing their own lives in the process...

That one comment just showed me how out of touch with reality some people are, and yet they are suppose to be role models for younger people...

I watched on the local news the other day as a former army vet who had served 2 tours in Afghanistan and owns 3 stores in Asheville decided that NONE of his stores would sell NFL gear in the future because of all the disrespect for our country and flag that these professional atheletes are displaying...He said that he understood that he fought in Afghanistan to provide people with that Freedom to demonstrate their feelings in that manner, but that his best friend who he showed the picture of, and was a Black Soldier, had given his life in honor of that flag and our country, so he could not support their stance in disrespecting it by kneeling for the National Anthem....

Again, every profession has it's share of Idiots and Model citizens, but some folks want to paint everyone with the same brush, and that makes NO sense to me, never has, and never will!.

Some folks in this thread have said that it isn't about the flag, but then, Colin Kapernick stated that he could not stand and support the flag and National Anthem with all the racial injustice that he has seen, so basically he was protesting about the flag even if people want to say that isn't the case....

Bottom line: EVERYONE SHOULD STAND AND SUPPORT OUR COUNTRY AND OUR FLAG when we are grouped together at a game or organization where there are a lot of people...I don;t stand up, and place my hand on my heart when I am watching a game or event where the National Anthem is played in my living room, but I always stand and support our Anthem and Flag when it is played in a public forum where I am attending, and that should be the case for every AMERICAN regardless of their Race or Ethnicity!

So well and respectfully said Tigertown_a_Rick. All I can say is say it again . :rolleyes: :) If people don't love this country and the millions of dollars they make then find a country where they can do better !

Last edited:
young-boy-saluting-american-flags-memorial-day-26439066.jpg

Respect is taught at a young age. All way through my years at school we had morning Prayer and Pledge Allegiance to the Flag. If we done something wrong we got a paddling and at home a belt or a switch. To this day it made me respect people that respected me who to serve and that is not the lᴉʌǝp (devil). Our fore fathers were God fearing people and that is why we have been so Blessed.

Last edited:

Amen brother. You picked my brain and stated everything I felt but I didn't have the patience to set down and write it. Thank you

Reactions: TigerDen1
History. This country, the US started because of protests. Protests are the foundation of this country. Not all protests are the same and not all are agreed upon but they are the right of the American people. The problem is that we have opinions and they are what cause the problem. The Pledge of Allegiance was written not for America but for the anniversary of Columbus arrival in America. The placing the hand over the heart was instituted in ‘40s or ‘50s. These traditions are constantly modifying but it does not mean it’s less traditional. I am just saying we all add or take away different meanings. I think the meaning of these protests are being lost. We are in the mountains where there isn’t a dense mixture of minorities. So most opinions are going to be viewed differently. I just think all minorities have a bad stereotypes. We can all name them and what people perceive of others at first glance. I think you’d be lying if you haven’t ever stereotyped someone. I just think before we continue to argue about this we need to understand we will never know what other minorities are going through and neither shall they. But they are Americans and have the exact same rights as anyone else.

How can anyone with any common sense state that all or the majority of law enforcement are bad ? That is as ridiculous as saying every black person is bad or is a drug dealer, or that's as crazy as saying every white person is racist. It's sad to watch or listen to all this divisiveness in our country

Anyone who says if you got a problem leave this country is preaching bigotry. 1st of all WE ARE HERE TO STAY. We know how we got here, we been pass that. 2nd This never have been your original country. I fine it so funny when people complain more about not standing for the flag than they do about the social injustices. Again all you're doing is showing your true colors. Yeah I see you bud.

2nd marches will not work in this day and time, this is not the 60s esp. when you have neo Nazis running over people and killing them. Any professional area is the best place to bring awareness to the masses.Serious question. What do you want? Again some of you fall to admit this country got racial problems, policing policy and relation issues. Why are YOU FLAG LOVERS not talking about that?? Exactly. I rest my case

"We" and "your" seems time quite divisive and saying that WE aren't ALL AMERICANS and it is ALL OF OURS COUNTRY....

Lol funny thats the only thing you can point out. Again you've proven my point

News alert. Kneeling has nothing to do with the flag. Again why are you avoiding the purpose of the kneeling? Why are some so afraid of having that conversation.

Reactions: The Lake Man
News alert. Kneeling has nothing to do with the flag. Again why are you avoiding the purpose of the kneeling? Why are some so afraid of having that conversation.

I respect your opinion man. I really do.

But, look at it from a different perspective. I don't think the athletes are purposely disrespecting the flag or the troops. I know that's not their intent. I understand they have a unique platform and like my father taught me, they feel they have a responsibility to stand up (no pun intended) for what they believe in. I respect that.

With that said, just because you say "it's not about the flag" doesn't mean a lot of people are going to see in that way. Everyone has a point of view. There's a lot of things I could do with the right intent but do it the wrong way. Regardless of their intentions, their actions are polarizing a large portion of our country. This is unproductive. It's alienating them from the cause and turning them off from even having a conversation about the subject.

I am open to your ideas man. This is America. This is a conversation we do need to have, regardless of what anyone here says.

I find it sadly ironic that the protesters take a knee under the very flag that a little over 150 years ago lead millions of white Americans into a savage conflict, where thousands would be killed or wounded. It was this conflict that helped bring an end to that vile institution of slavery. That is but one conflict that men of all colors have served to provide our freedom. Confederate statues are torn down as symbols of slavery, yet they protest during the honoring of the greatest symbol of freedom on this planet.

"confederate statues are torn down as symbols of slavery"....yet many on here who are so angry don't believe those same statues should come down. Words like "unite" and "divide" used selectively to fit their narrative. Those same people that say that the Civil War was not about slavery. Those same people who fly the confederate flag that was flown in battle against the nation's flag. That real irony....

No the topic is and has been policing policy and police brutality and lack of equality in this nation. Stop changing the narrative.

I guess I get it and give up. Some of never will admit any of this country's sins and equality issues. Most of you will never attempt to comprehend the issue at hand, mainly because this issue will never be an issue to you.

Lastly this country was founded on protest, I find it hypocritical how some now attempt to avoid what the constitution promises citizens of this nation

You are getting off topic. This thread is NOT about confederate statues, the civil war, or the rebel flag. You are deflecting. Those things are totally separate issues. This thread is about people disrespecting the American flag. It's wrong wrong wrong and nothing you say to the contrary changes that!
I was directly responding to recycled who spoke of confederate statues coming down. You really don't get it, do you...there is no intent to disrespect the flag, or the anthem or the military no matter how much you want to make it out to be so.

Yes there is racist in this country.
Some people thinks it only goes one way. Wrong.
Alot of black on white racist also. I bet you font think its as bad, do you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT