ADVERTISEMENT

Myers Park HC Search

BlueDevil1996

May 20, 2020
According to the CLT Observer: Myers Parker will be looking for its 4th HC in 4 seasons as Coach Fuller will not return. (It wont me post link)

Who will be among the favorites to take over the Mustangs!?

According to the CLT Observer: Myers Parker will be looking for its 4th HC in 4 seasons as Coach Fuller will not return. (It wont me post link)

Who will be among the favorites to take over the Mustangs!?
This Job. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Can someone just post the information in the article for those who don’t subscribe?

I know there will be a lot of applicants for this job but who would really want this job? I mean you have seen in the past at MP n even other schools where when the Parents RUN the ship , its never going to be successful unless they can hire someone that the parents like or that coach can manage the load of parents and his job but Good luck to MP on their search

I wonder if this has anything to do with the forfeiteds ? To be honest I would not be surprised if our only home town coaches my apply you know since it all about the Benjamin’s

He’s put out a lot of Football instructional books.

I'll give him 3 years max. Depending on who brought him back to the Charlotte area from Grayson. Most people don't do that.

• Haha
Reactions: UNC91
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT