ADVERTISEMENT

Murphy @ Franklin

I have no problem with some trash talking, but this one got vulgar and ugly. Do you want your children reading what I deleted?

No problem. I missed that post and totally understand that. Bad day at work and I am cranky..:mad:

This is off topic but here is a fun fact. Graham County voted agaisnt Hillary with the highest % in the good state of n.c.

I knew I liked the big town of Robbinsville for a reason, except when Kyle Garland and Co came to the Pit and upset us my sophomore year. I can still hear Fred Goldsmith coming unglued on one of our DB's at the time for not getting out of the way on a Robbinsville punt....they still holler Richard Richard to this day when an apposing teams punt is in the air from that night.

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Garland and company should of won state that year. It was strange seeing rville line up with 5 WR every play

I'm just gonna say one thing and leave it at that. Why are we supposed to shut up about the referees when a ball hit the ground on a forward pass and was picked up and ran in for a touchdown . Normally I would agree with you but there have been some obvious things that make you scratch your head. And no I'm not even blaming the ref for that loss but i hate playing over there for that reason.

Goodluck to both teams Friday night

NC Cole......spell assume for me, because that's exactly what assuming will get you, it'll make an a** out of u and me. Definitely not old enough to graduate in 2001, I played for both Coach Goldsmith and Coach Brooks so i'll let you figure that one out for yourself. I also was born and raised right here in Macon County. Nobody on here wants to hear about all time records or what Murphy did this back in 1960...newsflash it's 2017! You fellas just keep your mouth shut about the refs after Friday night and things will be A-Ok! Oh, and $50 reward for whoever knocks Murphy's announcer out cold and hollers firstttttt and ten PANTHERS after doing it, video evidence must be presented. Also, fellas, inbreds, whatever you call yourselves....don't get so butthurt over someone stirring the pot, yall punks should be used to it!

So if we use your reasoning no one wants to hear about any past game. Why bring up what transpired last year, or the previous 15 years? You can't bring up what you want that's fits your agenda.

Dang....Moderators telling grown men and women not to use vulgar language....Back to Facebook I go lmao!!!

I'm just gonna say one thing and leave it at that. Why are we supposed to shut up about the referees when a ball hit the ground on a forward pass and was picked up and ran in for a touchdown . Normally I would agree with you but there have been some obvious things that make you scratch your head. And no I'm not even blaming the ref for that loss but i hate playing over there for that reason.

Goodluck to both teams Friday night

I'm sure I can go back through our film when we've played over there and find several that'll make me scratch my head, the difference is winning with class and loosing with it...and that's obviously a concept you guys haven't learned. You guys are the biggest sore losers we encounter every year. Every time you guys come to The Pit and get beat, it's the refs fault....every single time! You don't have to like playing at The Pit...newsflash: nobody does! Best of luck to both teams for an injury free game! I'll be on here after the game tonight to see what excuses you whine bags come up with....

Reactions: BK13T-$
I knew I liked the big town of Robbinsville for a reason, except when Kyle Garland and Co came to the Pit and upset us my sophomore year. I can still hear Fred Goldsmith coming unglued on one of our DB's at the time for not getting out of the way on a Robbinsville punt....they still holler Richard Richard to this day when an apposing teams punt is in the air from that night.

My God that was infuriating. I was standing on the fence next to the field and that play happened right in front of me. Both teams had a player standing over top of the ball when it came to stop, and neither knew it was live. Painful to watch.

Is t
is that the year Kyle kicked like a 40 yard FG to win the game ?

AC-T Huddle picking Franklin by 14

We pounded their precious Cougars, so they have to give us a generous line. I think Franklin can win like that if we can be disruptive with the defensive line. If we don't get pressure or disrupt all the trapping and pulling we're going to give up a lot of points.

Just drove by The Pit and boy is that field looking good...major props to Coach Josh and Jay for all their hard work in keeping our turf one of the best in the state! GATA Fellas

I hate our stadium, but we do keep the best field in the mountains.

It wasnt a 40.
I said like a 40 yarder. Please tell me exactly what it was all knowing one ! Historian of Black Night Football ! I was there and I know it had to be 35 yards out or farther. But please set me straight

Last edited:
Hey you jerk, i didnt say anything bad. I know our record is 39 a few years ago vs hayesville. So i said it wasnt 40. I bet u wear yellar under your red.

Number thing is the same weather murphy wins or not. Yeah murphy is 150 kids smaller than swain. Yeah right.

Franklin wore Murphy down in the 4th qt. Very competitive game tho. Murphy played well and will be fine moving forward. Congrats to Franklin on the win

Wow what a game, I hate that Murphy came up short but I don't see them losing another game this season.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT