ADVERTISEMENT

Mt. Herritage vs Reidsville 2a West Regional Final

gonna be a tight one....Trey Robinson is key for MH....Rams gotta slow him down....Offense needs to stay on the field a bit longer than tonite...lol..never really had the ball much until the 4th qtr...........Defense showed me something tonite...Hope we can shake off some player injuries....Rams will probably be favored by 3 to 5 pts......

Reactions: mg237 and Rammer16
Reidsville has 6 shutouts and 10 of the 13 have allowed 7 or less pts. We allowed 8, 17 and 20 in other games. As great as Robinson is, I don't see them scoring 30 pts. They gave up over 40 to Whiteville last week. We do have a couple of key injuries on the line. Could be big. We'll see.

Reidsville has scored 722 points in their 14 games...an avg. of 51.7 pts per game....Have given up 78 points an avg. of 5.6 pts. per game

Here's an interesting fact.....in the 21st century (since 2000)...Reidsville has played 51 HOME playoff games...their record (including this years playoff games so far) is 45 WINS and only 6 LOSSES (88.2%)......the Six Home playoff losses from 2000 until now were.......2 games to Lincolnton (2001 & 2015)....2 games to Shelby (2013 "Regional Final" & 2014)....1 game to Western Alamance (2004 "Regional Final") and 1 game to Randleman (2010).............

Reactions: mg237
rambbq, the only thing that really concerns me about the Rams is their regular season schedule; yet, we are in round 4 next week of the playoffs. I predict the Rams will play the WRH bulldogs for the state championship. If so it will be a war.

Reactions: blackbulldog
Mtn heritage offense is a machine. I know reedsville is a good team this will be the best team the rams have face this season. Should be a war.

WRH VS REIDSVILLE....2 defending state champions going to war...been waiting on this one since week 1...two of the fastest teams I have ever seen play...As you see I am not giving Heritage a chance....

Last edited:
Reactions: gdawg74
No disrespect to Shelby...love those guys but the winner of this game would win 2a straight out...just hope WRH just don't believe they have a cakewalk next week since they beat SWO 47-7 already...

Mtn heritage offense is a machine. I know reedsville is a good team this will be the best team the rams have face this season. Should be a war.
Mtn heritage is the REAL DEAL,schedule is everything but,the stats show they out classed most maybe all thus far.many weapons togo to that most are not on film.both sides of the line are the best in the cougars history period.all the records broken are just the icing that follow.kudos to hendo after the 1st time playing them this season the cougars mentally put it in 2nd gear,even when the loss of players the 2nd stringers are as good to keep the strength going.nice job coach Robinson and staff and hats off to hendos staff for a great game.

Reidsville is in for a big surprise with mtn heritage , their line is small but they are so fast and strong. We had 2 d1 wr and they contain them, this is not last years heritage team, they made a believer out of me last night.

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
Reidsville by a score of 35-14. Heritage is good but if you can stop the qb, which I think Reidsville will do, you won't have many problems. I don't believe Heritage will be a able to stop the Ram offense.

Fbcapital u gave the eagles the edhe on carolinapreps considering how quiet the eagles fans are they should change mascot name to the NHS Buzzards its Dead around EC Today!!!

Defense will be the key to this game.
Fbcapital u gave the eagles the edhe on carolinapreps considering how quiet the eagles fans are they should change mascot name to the NHS Buzzards its Dead around EC Today!!!
I knew it would be close. From the sounds of it, tons of offense on both sides. Congratulations. Good luck next week

Think it will be close .MH will have to play their best game.They have a time-consuming offense that could keep Reidsville offense off the field.The Robinson kid is a load .No way you arm tackle him.

I'll go out on a limb and say Reidsville's D will be the best MH has faced all year. Gang tackling all around.

Reactions: Champ_24
I'll go out on a limb and say Reidsville's D will be the best MH has faced all year. Gang tackling all around.

I also think Reidsville will be the best defense Heritage has faced. One thing another poster said on the other site was how most of the time Trey or the other Robinson kid gain 3 or 4 yards before they are even touched. Heritages line is deceptively good. It's like I said in the Whiteville game. Everybody knows what's coming, but still can't stop it. Hendersonville saw it twice. That's not to say Reidsville won't be able to stop it though, because they most certainly have the best chance too.

I'm pulling for ya Mtn Heritage. Enjoyed watching you play us in 2008. You guys are tough as nails so although no one is giving yiuou much of a chance....I say look to the Pitt Miami game for inspiration and get er done!!!

Just saw where Trey went over 3000 yards rushing on the season last night! I also believe that put up over 12,500 total yards for a career.

Yeah right msc 117. Shelby and Hibriten all the way over either of these two. Throw in South Point as well.

Did Reidsville play mt heritage in the playoffs last year?
Last years mt.heritage team had turnovers that hindered the final outcome of game.experience factors a better outcome this week coming up...good game to watch...im saying this will be reidsvilles best team they've seen.

Mt Heritage is comparable to Franklin, they’re even, in my opinion, they played a few common opponents, and won by pretty much the same margins. Yet, an undefeated Franklin got destroyed by Hibriten Friday. Heritage will bring physicality and compete, but Reidsville’s athleticism should be too much for them.

Last edited:
Heritage would have beat Franklin pretty easy this year to . I seen both heritage 20 points better than Franklin . As for this one I would say Riedsville by 7-10 points. If heritage shows up doesn't turn it over and moves the chains they have a chance.

Lion attack have you seen heritage play? My team played heritage and Franklin , heritage has more speed then Franklin, that Robinson kid is a stud , best player in the mountains. Learn long time ago you can't compare scores , this will be a close game.

Lion attack have you seen heritage play? My team played heritage and Franklin , heritage has more speed then Franklin, that Robinson kid is a stud , best player in the mountains. Learn long time ago you can't compare scores , this will be a close game.
Very good evaluations from both but,i have one question as to seedings.please forgive me here but,why in the world isnt mtn heritage a 1 seed...history shows the mtn peeps get bad end of stick when a coin toss isnt even in the equations?

Reidsville has scored 722 points in their 14 games...an avg. of 51.7 pts per game....Have given up 78 points an avg. of 5.6 pts. per game

Here's an interesting fact.....in the 21st century (since 2000)...Reidsville has played 51 HOME playoff games...their record (including this years playoff games so far) is 45 WINS and only 6 LOSSES (88.2%)......the Six Home playoff losses from 2000 until now were.......2 games to Lincolnton (2001 & 2015)....2 games to Shelby (2013 "Regional Final" & 2014)....1 game to Western Alamance (2004 "Regional Final") and 1 game to Randleman (2010).............
Im a #s person myself but this 722 points what portion of this # is really from strong scheduled team

Very good evaluations from both but,i have one question as to seedings.please forgive me here but,why in the world isnt mtn heritage a 1 seed...history shows the mtn peeps get bad end of stick when a coin toss isnt even in the equations?
They're not ranked as high.

Reactions: beamer24
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT