ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

I remember that first rate qb ES had a couple years ago that could literally play ALMOST anywhere. Why did he choose to play in the ONE place he wouldnt get a fair shot to even play? He hasnt played 10 plays since hes been there and wont play until he graduates? Why go somewhere that you KNOW youre not going to get to play. Even his bio stated when he got there he would add future "depth" to the Tarheels at QB. He should be PLAYING somewhere, shouldnt he? Also the receiver that was so good at ES also hasnt seen much playing time either and probably wont? With the transfer portal as it is why arent they going where they will surely get a fair chance to play?
My son said Jefferson just entered the portal, no clue where he's going. Landon Stevens is a "scout team" player. Dresses out but never plays. No idea why they went there with a slim to none chance to play. Steven Gosnell has made the most of transferring to Virginia Tech. Plays right much and has a couple touchdowns too. Benji is playing right much. He's a blocking machine.
At the very least all these guys will get a quality education that they can hopefully use later in life. Playing time is just a huge bonus. I wish em all the very best. Great players but even better young men.

Go Big Red
#27Forever

That should be the ballgame right there on that penalty. Hopefully the MA posters give Robbinsville the respect they deserve. Great win for MA going on the road and showing why they are the number 1 ranked team plus the defending state champs.

Only thing I will say about backing up my claims from earlier is MA defensive staff clearly out coached the robbinsville offensive staff in the 2nd half. Robbinsvilles offense just looked like a parked car in the 2nd half

Reactions: fooozzzballfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT