ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

MA moving the ball really well in the 2nd qtr. I think Robbinsville even though they are leading are the ones that needs to be making adjustments. Take away the fumble and MA is leading. Actually suprised they didn't kick the FG with the leg they have and the way these defenses are playing.

MA moving the ball really well in the 2nd qtr. I think Robbinsville even though they are leading are the ones that needs to be making adjustments. Take away the fumble and MA is leading. Actually suprised they didn't kick the FG with the leg they have and the way these defenses are playing.
Trust me Robbinsville coaching staff will make adjustments

Reactions: EWCards#1
Take away robbinsville’s fumble and we are at where we are now

Don’t forget folks Walsh not only coaches Robbinsville he played there makes a difference if your playing for a coach that helped win banners that’s hanging in their stadium

Yes sir
No I don't know if we'll ever be good in football again... lol

Whats on your mind?
I remember that first rate qb ES had a couple years ago that could literally play ALMOST anywhere. Why did he choose to play in the ONE place he wouldnt get a fair shot to even play? He hasnt played 10 plays since hes been there and wont play until he graduates? Why go somewhere that you KNOW youre not going to get to play. Even his bio stated when he got there he would add future "depth" to the Tarheels at QB. He should be PLAYING somewhere, shouldnt he? Also the receiver that was so good at ES also hasnt seen much playing time either and probably wont? With the transfer portal as it is why arent they going where they will surely get a fair chance to play?

I remember that first rate qb ES had a couple years ago that could literally play ALMOST anywhere. Why did he choose to play in the ONE place he wouldnt get a fair shot to even play? He hasnt played 10 plays since hes been there and wont play until he graduates? Why go somewhere that you KNOW youre not going to get to play. Even his bio stated when he got there he would add future "depth" to the Tarheels at QB. He should be PLAYING somewhere, shouldnt he? Also the receiver that was so good at ES also hasnt seen much playing time either and probably wont? With the transfer portal as it is why arent they going where they will surely get a fair chance to play?
He did senior night and entered the portal. I guess we will see if he can play somewhere else or if he was just unfortunate to be behind Howell and Maye.

This game is a great one.

My son played against Boaz in the regional finals at ES he was probably the best high school qb I ever saw play in person we got robbed that night lol

Reactions: WhoaMule
Watching both teams walk off the field at the half MA had low hanging heads and robbinsville was running off
That could be because Robbinsville has been in some WARS this year already (2 with Swain especially and trailed in both I believe) so they arent strangers to good teams and tight scores. IDK about MA I dont follow them so I cant speak to who they have played. MA may win but Rville sure wont lay down on them.

Reactions: Purple1995
He is in the portal with 2 years left

My son played against Boaz in the regional finals at ES he was probably the best high school qb I ever saw play in person we got robbed that night lol
He was great he truly was. Why pick UNC? He never had a chance to get in any meaningful games from the get-go. When he chose UNC I said then he would never see the field except as a cleanup guy. He deserves better than that. I I bet even so SECschools (USC) would give him a close look. Now as for the receiver whos name escapes me that ALSO went to UNC, is he content to also sit the bench for his entire college career when he could be playing somewhere?

Now as for the receiver whos name escapes me that ALSO went to UNC, is he content to also sit the bench for his entire college career when he could be playing somewhere?
Gosnell has been at VT the last few years after leaving unc. Actually played a good bit this year. 347 yards and 3TDs

Rville just recovered a fumble and took it to the house

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT