ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

That is from an online repository that I have.I made these pics from an AI image generator. Pretty amazing. Took about 20 mins. Tops.
Ok if its in your photo library you can’t post it because it doesn’t have a http address. That’s why I tweet it and open it up in Safari.

Last edited:
LOL..you SMC guys should be ashamed..Coworker from Robbinsville said someone showed up at Robbinsville High school yesterday from Mt Airy and purchased 80 game tickets..said they heard there wasn't gonna be anywhere to sit. lol..
55 of those were for students coming on a bus. Robbinsville would give Mt Airy a block of tickets to sale.

Reactions: ObserveAndReport
Tim is just a fan. Not a spy.
He and some other Mt Airy fans got together to provide a Charter Bus to bring 55 students to the game. With Ribbonsville not willing to provide Mt Airy a Block of tickets to sale, we did not want to take the chance they would make the trip and then not be allowed into the game.

Tim called and was told when the tickets would go on sale and there in the trip. Tim would not do anything untold or out of the way. He is the kind of guy that Robbinsville would love to call their own. We are proud of him and his willingness and ability to go the extra mile, not for himself but students that would not have been able to experience this game any other way.

Can anyone answer honestly and best to their opinion on whether the stream is worth buying or not for tonight? I've seen several posts about how it lags or cuts in and out. Its just 10 bucks but id still rather not waste it if it isn't going to work.

I have used it three times. One time, it got a little blurry here and there for a little bit. Other than that, it is a good stream. Or at least it was for me. I will be using it tonight also.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
Can anyone answer honestly and best to their opinion on whether the stream is worth buying or not for tonight? I've seen several posts about how it lags or cuts in and out. Its just 10 bucks but id still rather not waste it if it isn't going to work.
Watch it last week it's terrible, would not do it again.

Reactions: curtiscummings1
The Graham Star posted they had a back up plan for tonight if they have trouble with stream

He and some other Mt Airy fans got together to provide a Charter Bus to bring 55 students to the game. With Ribbonsville not willing to provide Mt Airy a Block of tickets to sale, we did not want to take the chance they would make the trip and then not be allowed into the game.

Tim called and was told when the tickets would go on sale and there in the trip. Tim would not do anything untold or out of the way. He is the kind of guy that Robbinsville would love to call their own. We are proud of him and his willingness and ability to go the extra mile, not for himself but students that would not have been able to experience this game any other way.
I'm willing to bet there has NEVER been anyone turned away from a football game at Big Oaks,Swain or Murphy..and there have been some huge games at these locations.

SLOWky Mtn Conference... every year the SMC supposedly has the "toughest team" MA will play all year. Every year all we hear about is how tough the SMC is, and like clockwork, for the last 2 years (3 years really because everyone knows that Mitchell game 2021 was BS) the SMC can't beat real speed. Tonight the black nights are going to get physically beat, out-run, out-coached, and by the end of the 3rd quarter, they won't want anymore. The coaches haven't slept all week and I don't blame them, If I knew my season was ending tonight I'd wanna stay awake for every last second of it too. If you have more than 2 functioning brain cells you know the real Western Championship game was played last Friday night in MA.

T. Mason 13 for 120+ 2 TDs
T. Martin 10 for 100+ 1 TD

Bears by 21+

I’m planning on coming tonight. Myself and a Pisgah fan. Maybe I could meet some of you and see BK again. My grandmother was raised in Robbinsville

I’ll be honest. The Graham Star hasn’t been great the past couple weeks. The internet in the press box has been the issue I believe though. If I’m not able to make it, I will be purchasing the stream in hopes that the got the kinks worked out

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT