ADVERTISEMENT

Mt Airy vs Robbinsville Western Regional Final

I'm thinking about going berserk today...and here's how.
1) Argue and cut everybody down on everything
2) call people ugly names and challenge them to come shut me up
3) act like I'm the smartest man on the planet, when in fact, believe it or not I'm far from it
4) brag, brag, and more bragging
5) if somebody gets upset with my style...I'll tell them I'm just having fun.
6) later today I'll tell everybody that I'm actually a good guy
7) may even ask people to come eat with me.

Strength of schedule has a lot to with those stats.
MA PLAYED 3 TEAMS that Robbinsville did lets just compare those stats then!!!!!!! And ER would wear Robb out! Only thing Robb has for MA is a scoreboard with past accomplishments and playing at home where it will be a flood and snow storm. BTW have yall checked the weather....looking pretty good!

MA PLAYED 3 TEAMS that Robbinsville did let’s just compare those stats then!!!!!!! And ER would wear Robb out! Only thing Robb has for MA is a scoreboard with past accomplishments and playing at home where it will be a flood and snow storm. BTW have yall checked the weather....looking pretty good!
Weather good but cell service is out, having to use this spotty wifi that Graham sports streams on just to type this message 😂

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
MA PLAYED 3 TEAMS that Robbinsville did lets just compare those stats then!!!!!!! And ER would wear Robb out! Only thing Robb has for MA is a scoreboard with past accomplishments and playing at home where it will be a flood and snow storm. BTW have yall checked the weather....looking pretty good!
You are to worried about comparing stats. You can through that shit out the window old man

Looking like it changed to possible more rain during the game is what I see

Eastern Randolph tried to wear Robbinsville out last year too and got outgained badly albeit they still won but only by 3. This Robbinsville team is a different animal.

MA PLAYED 3 TEAMS that Robbinsville did let’s just compare those stats then!!!!!!! And ER would wear Robb out! Only thing Robb has for MA is a scoreboard with past accomplishments and playing at home where it will be a flood and snow storm. BTW have yall checked the weather....looking pretty good!
Robbinsville still had the better SOS. How do we know because MA is going on the road Friday night. Quarter inch of rain on the field is going to make for a fun game.

I am looking forward to visiting Robbinsville Friday where I hear all the women are beautiful, all men are strong and intelligent, and the children all run sub 4.0 40’s, shoot 100% 3’s, dunk basketball with ease and hit home runs every at bat.
And still only half as good as Mt Airy 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: EWCards#1
I am looking forward to visiting Robbinsville Friday where I hear all the women are beautiful, all men are strong and intelligent, and the children all run sub 4.0 40’s, shoot 100% 3’s, dunk basketball with ease and hit home runs every at bat.
You just described what we have heard (herd for Buzz) about MA all year.

feel-me-think-about-it.gif

Serious question here- who has the coaching advantage? MA coaches have made great second half adjustments this year. Robbinsville coaches, from what I seen made good adjustments against Swaim in the second half.

No , no no. My Airy is a completely broken down, has been mill town, with no jobs, no grocery stores, children have no shoes, no manners or winter coats.
Santa does not even come to our town. No one owns a car and very few tractors exist except for a couple of old Olivers and red belly fords.

Tobacco will no long grow in our red clog dirt and very few cows give milk.

I do not know how this place has not been declared a National waste land.

Serious question here- who has the coaching advantage? MA coaches have made great second half adjustments this year. Robbinsville coaches, from what I seen made good adjustments against Swaim in the second half.
I’m sure both coaching staffs are great. Robbinsville has a seasoned staff. Most of those coaches if not all have been there for 10+ years.

Reactions: RexReally
Mt Airy can not even pay coaches, we just have some volunteer community coaches.

• Wow
Reactions: buzzcoach
Does anyone in Robbinsville think your community would feed our players dinner before the game. It might be the only meal they will have that day.

Something simple like possum and ramps with boil potatoes would be wonderful and most thoughtful.

Don’t worry about the coaches. They only eat every other day.

• Haha
Does anyone in Robbinsville think your community would feed our players dinner before the game. It might be the only meal they will have that day.

Something simple like possum and ramps with boil potatoes would be wonderful and most thoughtful.

Don’t worry about the coaches. They only eat every other day.
To heck with dinner I want some of Jim Toms shine

No , no no. My Airy is a completely broken down, has been mill town, with no jobs, no grocery stores, children have no shoes, no manners or winter coats.
Santa does not even come to our town. No one owns a car and very few tractors exist except for a couple of old Olivers and red belly fords.

Tobacco will no long grow in our red clog dirt and very few cows give milk.

I do not know how this place has not been declared a National waste land.
Don’t be so hard on MA. They do have Aunt Bea’s Tanning bed and Opie’s consignment shop and tattoo parlor.

Not really. And Robbinsville Strength of Schedule is being exposed for what is/was.
Well looks like the 3 common opponents show schedule would tighten the gap on season stats some. . MA always going to have more yards and score more with their explosive plays. Points allowed would be a lot closer.

I must admit that I don't know much about MA's coaches. The Knight's HC Dee Walsh has been very successful. He is a very innovative offensive coach. And (this may ruff a few feathers in Robbinsville) he has a knack of taking his team and beating other more talented teams. He seems to be able to motivate players to exceed expectations.

Looks like the MA tailgate will be overrun by a parade as the Black Knight bud makes its way to the field.
I just hope that a sports car club or a biker outfit doesn't block the road on their way to the Dragon. If this happens the MA fans might not make it to the game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT