BlackKnightNut

May 13, 2007
North Davidson at Watauga
Oak Grove vs Hibriten
Ledford vs Providence Grove
Central Davidson at Eastern Randolph
Montgomery Central vs Piedmont
Asheboro vs Randleman

Here we are... nonconference action almost over except next week.

North has a big hill (mountain) to climb in this one. They go to Boone to face the powerful Pioneers of Watauga. Last years game was a real bloodletting and I honestly don't think it will be much different this year... thank God for that miracle win last Friday and for the bye week coming up cause I feel North is going to need it.

Oak Grove welcomes Hibriten, who is usually very good but appears to be down the last couple years... the Grizzlies are revving at full throttle after the West Forsyth game and should take this one as well imo.

Ledford scored another win against weak competition last weak, beating East 51-42 in a track meet. They get another opportunity for a win against PG. We shall see how that goes... the offense has finally shown up for the Panthers the last two weeks but with the exception of Wheatmore the defense has been nonexistent this year.

Montgomery Central takes on Piedmont, who has only one win but against better competition than MC has faced. MC may be able to get another win before conference play starts... they really have improved alot the past two years.

Aboro has also improved but they have rival Randleman coming to town. I'm not sure they can handle the Tigers but I am impressed with the job their coach has done. Aboro may just be able to get a conference win this year... time will tell.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT