ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Six- Week Eleven

Well let’s get one thing straight. I am not “junior” I posted here before most of y’all knew what ncpreps was. Signed up in 2005 and posted a lot for probably 5 years. Now ncpreps updated and it prob says I’ve got 3 messages here but whatever. So I’ve been around a lot longer. Next I understand what you’re saying in a sense but I haven’t seen anyone post they think this team will win state (they won’t) but even if they do think that why does it matter?? Let them think it, let them dream. Heck it’s all some people have. In fact from your odd obsession with downing Pisgah it seems it’s all you have. What grown man (I’m assuming you’re grown, and a man) comes on a high school message board and only talks about how bad Pisgah sucks.... while they’re first in conference and haven’t lost to a NC team.
I have never name a player or put down a player. Agree everyone needs dreams but early in the year some on here were talking state championship, just bringing your fan base back to reality. Bro you are a duke fan right ,so you post on duke board that tells me your are cool cat. Go duke get number 6

Reactions: pisgah101
I don’t think physicality was what lost the smoky game. Having to play with your backup quarterback and having 3-4 turnovers be hard for anybody to overcome against a quality opponent. That being said Brevard without there QB Pisgah by ten with him toss up. Brevard defense is good not great but if there on field all night recipe for pisgah win.

I don’t think physicality was what lost the smoky game. Having to play with your backup quarterback and having 3-4 turnovers be hard for anybody to overcome against a quality opponent. That being said Brevard without there QB Pisgah by ten with him toss up. Brevard defense is good not great but if there on field all night recipe for pisgah win.
I was at that game Smoky punched you guys in mouth on all sides of the ball. They gobbled up everything you did on offense and picked you guys a part on defense. Smoky threw the ball over the middle and Brevard d never recovered. The more physical Smoky played the worse Brevard played and injuries cropped up.

Brevard scored 40+ points with the backup qb. Granted it was against Hendo's pourus defense, but they are capable of beating the Bears.

Brevard scored 40+ points with the backup qb. Granted it was against Hendo's pourus defense, but they are capable of beating the Bears.

Hendersonville put 31 points on them too. It's been a weird year in the Mountain Six. Impossible to compare scores from one week to the next.As far as can Brevard beat Pisgah.Think any team in the conference can beat another team in the conference on a given night.
The Bears have improved every week and should spoil Brevard home winning streak.Bears by 10.

Pisgah Bear, I said Brevard is capable, not that they would. I'm thinking its going to be a lot like the SM game. 20-14 Bears.

I agree. I was surprised by the light turnout. I am sure the weather was a factor, but has the live stream affected the crowds too?
I watched the video of the game on Saturday.They talked to coach Brooks at halftime and he was not happy about the Franklin fans poor attendance.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT