ADVERTISEMENT

Mountain Six- Week Eleven

I dont care what the final score is...Franklin fans should be EMBARRASSED with the turnout tonight..oh im sure ill catch hell for that comment but its true...a spoiled rotten whine and cheese crowd..
I agree. I was surprised by the light turnout. I am sure the weather was a factor, but has the live stream affected the crowds too?

It was nice to see them overcome the usual shenanigans. Franklin is so well coached and play so hard that the margin of error is slim. They kept playing hard and had some nice hits!

Reactions: Pisgah Bears
I’m just curious as to why you care?
Since you are new junior, dont have no problem with real everyday pisgah fans, just the morons on this board, they need reality check its coming soon. The real fans out on the street knows their team has no shot at state championship or playoff run.

Since you are new junior, dont have no problem with real everyday pisgah fans, just the morons on this board, they need reality check its coming soon. The real fans out on the street knows their team has no shot at state championship or playoff run.
. Mr. Dud is a circus monkey who chatters nonsense all day. He is the only true idiot on this board. For him to call anyone else a moron is laughable.

If brevard quarterback is 100 percent healthy this friday ,that's bad news for the Cubs. If he plays look for Cubs fans crying all the way back to stink town. If I get off early I will be in brevard cant wait.

If brevard quarterback is 100 percent healthy this friday ,that's bad news for the Cubs. If he plays look for Cubs fans crying all the way back to stink town. If I get off early I will be in brevard cant wait.
I don't think he will play. But even if he does as long as Pisgah D stays physical they will have no problem with Brevard. Smokey was physical and Brevard laid down. But if you don't come out sharp and physical on D brevard will take advantage. I think pisgah will be the best d brevard has faced this year. Good luck to both teams. Pulling for Pisgah in this one.

This is a rivalry game, anything could happen, not going to make a prediction outside of it could be a close, really good game. Do the mayors still bet a goat on this one?

. Hahaha! Now that’s too funny!
Your insecurities and low self-esteem are showing....
junior when you can rebuild transmissions like i can you can make good living. Really enjoy rebuilding ford e4oD best trans ever for Ford. The new 10 speeds are great, looking to buy new truck.

I don't think he will play. But even if he does as long as Pisgah D stays physical they will have no problem with Brevard. Smokey was physical and Brevard laid down. But if you don't come out sharp and physical on D brevard will take advantage. I think pisgah will be the best d brevard has faced this year. Good luck to both teams. Pulling for Pisgah in this one.
Our D has been physical all year, I expect more of the same against Brevard. Should be a good game. When teams have scored it has usually been on a big play, or on a short field. We have seldom given up a long drives.

Last edited:
Maybe if you'd silence this Mr. Bud there wouldn't be name calling. This cat hasn't done nothing but trash our coaches and kids all year.
Copy and pasted from board rules. Pretty sure he’s violating everyone of these rules. Needs booted.

No attacking other posters.
If you feel the need to harass another poster, don't do it. What is considered attacking other posters? Bringing up their name in posts that they did not start or were not involved in, just to get a reaction from them.Consistently responding to their posts and responding with no merit other than to belittle them.In short, making a poster a target.

Do not post unsubstantiated rumors about players,coaches, etc.
If you have a link to a news story, that is one thing. But if you have heard something 'from a friend of a friend,' this is not the website to post innuendo and rumor. Those posts will be removed.

No repetitive negative posting.

What makes a repetitive post? If you come to the forum and consistently say the exact same thing about the exact same topic day in and day out, that is being repetitive. Be sure to understand that no one is saying that you can not be critical. But this site will not be overrun by the same people coming on the site day after day saying the same negative things.

No flaming:
If a poster come onto the board with the intent only to flame, and continues to post nothing but
flames or engages in no substantive discussion, the poster's posts will be deleted and the poster will be banned at the monitor's discretion.

junior when you can rebuild transmissions like i can you can make good living. Really enjoy rebuilding ford e4oD best trans ever for Ford. The new 10 speeds are great, looking to buy new truck.
Again. Who cares. Transmissions contain 0% relevance to football.

Maybe if you'd silence this Mr. Bud there wouldn't be name calling. This cat hasn't done nothing but trash our coaches and kids all year.
I have broke no rules on the board just giving my honest opinion.

Copy and pasted from board rules. Pretty sure he’s violating everyone of these rules. Needs booted.

No attacking other posters.
If you feel the need to harass another poster, don't do it. What is considered attacking other posters? Bringing up their name in posts that they did not start or were not involved in, just to get a reaction from them.Consistently responding to their posts and responding with no merit other than to belittle them.In short, making a poster a target.

Do not post unsubstantiated rumors about players,coaches, etc.
If you have a link to a news story, that is one thing. But if you have heard something 'from a friend of a friend,' this is not the website to post innuendo and rumor. Those posts will be removed.

No repetitive negative posting.

What makes a repetitive post? If you come to the forum and consistently say the exact same thing about the exact same topic day in and day out, that is being repetitive. Be sure to understand that no one is saying that you can not be critical. But this site will not be overrun by the same people coming on the site day after day saying the same negative things.

No flaming:
If a poster come onto the board with the intent only to flame, and continues to post nothing but
flames or engages in no substantive discussion, the poster's posts will be deleted and the poster will be banned at the monitor's discretion.
Stop being childish this is football message board. I have been called everything on this board who cares lol

Our D has been physical all year, I expect more of the same against Brevard. Should be a good game. When teams have scored it has usually been on a big play, or on a short field. We have seldom given up a long drives.
You defense is very physical, good speed on outside only weakness I see is pass defense. You will be playing a defense just as good friday. If I was brevard I would blitz lot. If brevard quarterback plays they win. Without him who ever makes least mistakes wins. This is for the conf championship, the winner will be the real champ. This game will determine playoff seedings a lost will hurt.

Stop being childish this is football message board. I have been called everything on this board who cares lol
Wow. Like you have any room to call someone childish. Every name you’ve been called has been brought on entirely by your comments.

If brevard’s qb doesn’t play they are one dimensional. The backup isn’t accurate as a passer at all . If their normal starter plays I believe it could go either way . For me I will be pulling for the bears!!

Well let’s get one thing straight. I am not “junior” I posted here before most of y’all knew what ncpreps was. Signed up in 2005 and posted a lot for probably 5 years. Now ncpreps updated and it prob says I’ve got 3 messages here but whatever. So I’ve been around a lot longer. Next I understand what you’re saying in a sense but I haven’t seen anyone post they think this team will win state (they won’t) but even if they do think that why does it matter?? Let them think it, let them dream. Heck it’s all some people have. In fact from your odd obsession with downing Pisgah it seems it’s all you have. What grown man (I’m assuming you’re grown, and a man) comes on a high school message board and only talks about how bad Pisgah sucks.... while they’re first in conference and haven’t lost to a NC team.

You defense is very physical, good speed on outside only weakness I see is pass defense. You will be playing a defense just as good friday. If I was brevard I would blitz lot. If brevard quarterback plays they win. Without him who ever makes least mistakes wins. This is for the conf championship, the winner will be the real champ. This game will determine playoff seedings a lost will hurt.
No doubt Brevard has a good defense, but I think The Bears are better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT