ADVERTISEMENT

Mount Airy Speed

Tim Horton (formerly Running Back Coach at App State, Auburn, Air Force Now) says that you can put size on a kid, you can improve their technique, but it is really hard to significantly increase their speed.
And it is speed that can absolutely kill an opponent.

And Mt Airy has speed in spades.

Reactions: MA STUD
There is a possible chance East Surry gives the Bears a closer game than Robbinsville. After they did have a long ride, what is it 4 plus hours sitting on a bus? And that was not a rivalry game and MA vs ES is. ES plays well at home. Not saying they win ! 🙂

I would expect they will just from familiarity if nothing else. Rival games are just different most of the time.

Well, I am not saying that Mt Airy would win the game against Carolina, but I would say this:
1. They would know they were in a game.
2. Carolina would work very hard trying to find a way to lose the game.
Carolina would know there in a game?? Cmon man! They have a good team no doubt, but this is about the dumbest comment ever posted on here lol

Well, I am not saying that Mt Airy would win the game against Carolina, but I would say this:
1. They would know they were in a game.
2. Carolina would work very hard trying to find a way to lose the game.
😂😂 These guys act like MA has Nick Sabans National Championship roster sporting 30 5* stars. College team would roll through those guys with ease.

Carolina would know there in a game?? Cmon man! They have a good team no doubt, but this is about the dumbest comment ever posted on here lol
You really can not see the jest in the reply????? Are you really that stupid or do you just hate any body from Mt Airy that much? Give it a break.
If you go to a specialty store with $10 you might be able to buy a sense of humor.

Idk big dawg seemed to me just a jest on Carolina sometimes playing like they got no clue that they are playing football.
I took it as sarcasm, we are not braggers as much as the SMC are when they have a great. Just listen to BK, and I am not putting him down for being proud of his team ! ! !
Go for it BK, brag all you want :cool: it si 👌

Do my s... undercover, now it's time for the blubber
Blabber, to watch that belly get fatter
Fat boy on a diet, don't try it
I'll jack yo' a.. like a looter in a riot

Or something like that

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
I took it as sarcasm, we are not braggers as much as the SMC are when they have a great. Just listen to BK, and I am not putting him down for being proud of his team ! ! !
Go for it BK, brag all you want :cool: it si 👌
I’m just glad that there is a semblance of parity in the west to talk about at all tbh.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT