ADVERTISEMENT

1A Mount Airy Boys & Girls Holiday Tournaments

Day 2 results from the Galax Girls Battle of Borders Tournament.
By Howard Mayo‏@Coachhm
DvebblMUUAErIh4.jpg

DvebblMUUAErIh4.jpg

Reactions: wncbowhunter
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Coming up shortly, Mount Airy vs East Forsyth for the Frank Spencer Pepsi Bracket Championship. If they win it will be their 2nd Frank Spencer Pepsi Bracket Championship in 3 years.
Lady Bears are playing in Galax for the Galax Tournament against Pulaski, Va...Both scores will be posted.

Final- Mount Airy 47 East Forsyth 59 (Frank Spencer Tournament)
Great effort by the Bears hung in there pretty good with this 4A East Forsyth

Last edited:
TD, when do you play Prep, I may try to make that game, it should be a good one. Maybe we could meet. I was at 3 MA football games this year.

TD, when do you play Prep, I may try to make that game, it should be a good one. Maybe we could meet. I was at 3 MA football games this year.
Friday 1/18 @ Mount Airy & Tuesday 2/5 at Prep. I have not been to a Football game since 2013 and probably the same year to a Basketball game. I may try and make a Friday game. I just never get out anymore.

Still looking for the Girl's Final. I don't think most cell phones from here work up there in Galax. They are big on Carolina West and some others that most of us don't use here I don't think. Nothing on Twitter at all.

Time will tell, I am assuming the transfer isn’t playing? Bears looked dead legged last night. Zach austin and Chaz Gwyn will be more than enuff to play for a 1a title

gdawg74 said:
There’s nobody in the 1a basketball within 20 points of prep this year. They are to good
R.J. Reynolds is 4A beat 1A WSPrep 64 -58
gdawg74 said:
There’s nobody in the 1a basketball within 20 points of prep this year. They are to good
R.J. Reynolds is 4A beat 1A WSPrep 64 -58
SMH because maybe a higher classification than 1A is more appropriate for WSP

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT