ADVERTISEMENT

For Those That Keep Up With Basketball.

TD-FridayNight

Oct 28, 2015
Mayberry - RFD,NC
For Those That Keep Up With Basketball.

Mount Airy is scheduled to play their 1st basketball game tomorrow night against South Stokes.
BEARS 0-0, wonder why. LOL South Stokes 4-2. Then 4-1 Starmount 12/16.

Some teams have already played 6 to 10 games. BEARS got a lot of catching up to do. They will be in the Frank Spencer Classic again this year. 12/21, 12/22, & 12/23.

Last edited:
This has just been a reminder. I will not be using the football board to post basketball scores. May do some scores on the B-Ball thread or MaxPreps.
Don't really like the Basketball boards since they changed them to 1A, 2A, 3A, & 4A same board. It was better when it was like football with each classification separate. But with less interest, I do understand why.

Last edited:
Reactions: KW23
This has just been a reminder. I will not be using the football board to post basketball scores. May do some scores on the B-Ball thread or MaxPreps.
Don't really like the Basketball boards since they changed them to 1A, 2A, 3A, & 4A same board. It was better when it was like football with each classification separate. But with less interest, I do understand why.
TD find the baseball/softball boards…
I’ll help…
They are under something like Open Sports Discussions or as I like to call them: The Place Where the Five People Who Post Talk About Teams Threads…😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT