ADVERTISEMENT

Mooresville at Davie County

MooresvilleDevil06

Aug 28, 2012
Alright Davie fans, tell me about you guys.

I saw you guys at the Jamboree at Mooresville-- my take was good defensively, offensive line was a work in progress. I did hear you guys didn't have a number of guys playing in that Jamboree. But looking at the scores (albeit you had 2 very good opponents as well) I'd probably say the defense is probably a little ahead of the offense?

We are kind of the same way right now... pretty good defense. Not the biggest on either line but pretty athletic... that showed vs West Rowan in week 1. Week 1 the offense was a fumbling machine... new QB and new RB--- the exchange was just off as you'd probably expect. This is probably the most well conditioned Mooresville team we've had, we play at a very high pace- something I've got to get used to lol. We have speed-- and a pretty good bit of it.

This is very much a game on contrasting styles... not sure who the favorite should be, but I think I like Davie right now in a close low scoring game... 17-10ish something like that

I know when I was in school we got clobbered by Davie... 60-0 and 56-6 (forget which was the one at Davie).

Mooresville started a soph at QB last night, due to injury, and some early pics (along with some special teams gaffes) put them in a big hole. regardless, Davie was too much and won easily.

Reactions: CPC4LIFE
Mooresville started a soph at QB last night, due to injury, and some early pics (along with some special teams gaffes) put them in a big hole. regardless, Davie was too much and won easily.

They started the wrong kid.... I felt bad for him. He isn't the type of QB that can run the option.. he doesn't have the athleticism for it. They either needed to change the offense or put in the kid that ended the game (since he seemed to be a similar QB to the starter).

That play calling last night.... my god. I had no clue what we were doing half of the time...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT