ADVERTISEMENT

Mooresville at AL Brown

MHSBigBlue06

Jun 19, 2022
Big Blue travels out to Wonderland to take on AL Brown this week. I can’t speak for all of MVL… but still have a bad taste in my mouth with how close those 2 games were last year.

I don’t think the score will be 2-0 this week 🤣

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
The game I’m watching for is the JVs. Both teams are undefeated in conference but ALB has undefeated overall record. Should be a good one. As for Varsity. I’m not going to comment except AL Brown hang in best you can. And good luck.

Big Blue travels out to Wonderland to take on AL Brown this week. I can’t speak for all of MVL… but still have a bad taste in my mouth with how close those 2 games were last year.

I don’t think the score will be 2-0 this week 🤣
Running clock at halftime.

The games I’m waiting for is when Mooresville starts playing real teams in the playoffs. Hopefully we see Mooresville n Mt Tabor in a rematch.

It’s getting bad in Kannapolis when you forward to Thursday Night and not Friday Night.

Mooresville 3 ALB 2

ALB must have a offensive game plan ready to throw off Mooresville like they did a few years ago but Mooresville is prob the best D line ALB has face in some time and If ALB run game is non existent then ALB passing game hasn’t been a strong point either so bc the only way ALB wins this game it prob going be a high score affair.

Give Me

Mooresville 42 ALB 14

Give it some time I believe they will have AL Brown program build up. Good bunch of JVs will be coming up with a good QB. Just last year ALB just about beat Mooresville in the playoffs.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT