ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell vs Draughn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every Butthole was definitely puckered on the visitors side till 5 to go in the second then we had the worst 5 minutes of football I’ve seen in ledger since early 2000s what the heck happened?

I think Heritage will beat Draughn they ain’t that good 2 good players and Draughn has no defense a great offense though
Well they have a good secondary on D they're hard to pass against especially anything long they have a long speed. But their weakness is the run. MH will have to do like we should have the whole game and just keep running the ball and eat clock which Joey teams are usually good at and keep that offense on the sideline. And on D send the LB'S maybe even a corner blitz or something and stay away from a zone the QB is to accurate with time but in the second half didn't seem to handle pressure that well only 14 points in the half and they were still trying hard to score heck was even passing with little over minute left in the game when they could have just taken a knee.

Every Butthole was definitely puckered on the visitors side till 5 to go in the second then we had the worst 5 minutes of football I’ve seen in ledger since early 2000s what the heck happened?
Good game. Ain’t that 3 wins in a row vs Mitchell? Don’t cascade the fact that yall couldn’t compete beyond the first quarter on to MH beating us. That’s a whole other thread in the next few weeks. Side note. Fire the clock operator and chain crew. 🥱🥱

Reactions: VIKINGCOUNTRY1991
Good game. Ain’t that 3 wins in a row vs Mitchell? Don’t cascade the fact that yall couldn’t compete beyond the first quarter on to MH beating us. That’s a whole other thread in the next few weeks. Side note. Fire the clock operator and chain crew. 🥱🥱
You back? Lol I thought we shut you up in 21 when my son and his pals rolled that clock you guys ain’t as good as I thought Tilliary was smart taking the Gardner Webb Scholarship him and Dula is all you got you have been exposed by a Mitchell team you said wasn’t as good as last year you definitely are not as good as last year I hope for a playoff rematch maybe next time we don’t give it away Madison may beat you guys next year lol

Mitchell went away from a good game plan is what happened should have just kept running the ball the time of the int you could tell you shouldn't be passing then of course the going for it on 4&5 on your own 25 but I don't think that would have happened if not for the int.
What I don't understand why did take halftime to adjust the defense?

Reactions: Purple1995
We beat ourselves I hope you run into Mount Airy again that clock will run in the 2nd you guys ain’t what you was last year and your coaches are idiots throwing when you don’t have to you guys will suck again next year 2 man team I didn’t see any of em showing out mouth running up here though so that’s good I guess lol
At the end of the day you lost bro. Maybe next time.

You back? Lol I thought we shut you up in 21 when my son and his pals rolled that clock you guys ain’t as good as I thought Tilliary was smart taking the Gardner Webb Scholarship him and Dula is all you got you have been exposed by a Mitchell team you said wasn’t as good as last year you definitely are not as good as last year I hope for a playoff rematch maybe next time we don’t give it away Madison may beat you guys next year lol
Boy you hear everything. I was told he was going to App state

Take the loss man. It’s ok.

He’s a really good high school quarterback, but he needs to add a lot of weight. I’m sure he tried from last year to this year, but any college division is a different animal. The good lord just makes some kids skinny. Dula looked good tonight, but that defense is not good at all. Robbinsville will run all over it.

I will say this he is a good player, good speed good arm smart player but don’t like getting hit I have seen him 3 years now he will be a receiver in college not a qb that’s my critical observation lol no denying he is an athlete but not a d1 qb
Thank you for your observation.

He’s a really good high school quarterback, but he needs to add a lot of weight. I’m sure he tried from last year to this year, but any college division is a different animal. The good lord just makes some kids skinny. Dula looked good tonight, but that defense is not good at all. Robbinsville will run all over it.
Mount Airy if Draughn makes it that far and I highly doubt it will have a field day probably 60 to 0

Reactions: Bearfan71

Can we please just focus on tonight’s game ? Said the same thing about Andrew’s last year. One week at a time.

I agree he needs to put weight on the thing that helps him even in high school with them long legs he can get away and out of bounds quickly I'm not sure he could take a good hit from #30 straight on. But though a different position if I remember right John Phillps was like 6'4"or 5" and 217lbs or so in high school at Clemson he got up to around 265lbs or so infact I believe they recruit him for a linebacker but he got bigger and went to the line.

We wasn’t the slugs you thought though were we?
Y’all have a good team. Yall run the ball well but with running the ball well comes a questionable secondary and the ability to contain faster kids. Y’all should beat every team you play that don’t pass the ball.

I can’t get over the fact, Mitchell had to use three timeouts early in the first half because the play clock was winding down. Then after one of the timeouts, the next play was a busted play, they looked disorganized at times but played well other than the last three minutes of the first half.

Y’all have a good team. Yall run the ball well but with running the ball well comes a questionable secondary and the ability to contain faster kids. Y’all should beat every team you play that don’t pass the ball.
We do lol we beat the ones that pass the ball too we kinda kicked our own ash tonight I honestly thought we were more balanced than draugn draugn just happened to have the best 2 athletes on the field

Reactions: FormerDog38
We are missing that explosive play this year. Not had many at all until tonight. You guys should put up a lot of points, but that defense has got to play a lot better to hang with the big boys.

By the way I rooted for draugn early on after that loss was glad to see good competition but I honestly think you guys will struggle next year losing those 2

Ok I have no dog in this but the 1st National Signing Day is December 20th. He can commit but nobody in football recruiting signing till then unless the player is going to wait till the 2nd signing day in February

Reactions: swatz19
By the way I rooted for draugn early on after that loss was glad to see good competition but I honestly think you guys will struggle next year losing those 2
It will likely start slow but the backup QB has the same ability as his older brother. Not as tall yet buts he’s elusive and has a live arm. Never know what any teams roster will look like next season. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT