ADVERTISEMENT

Mitchell (5-2)(3-0) @ Mountain Heritage (5-1)(3-0)

Well Mtn Heritage did at least have a good gate tonight could just see the visitor side on TV but the radio guys said it was a packed house on both sides people standing , I'd like to know what the count was.
Wasn’t the largest crowd I have seen there but it was a good crowd. Granted lots of folks left early.
Go Mountaineers

Reactions: Old Mountaineer
That was totally unexpected. I had watched film of Avery/Heritage and felt Mitchell was a 2 score better team. However, playing at Heritage I thought it would be a one score game. Wow
Congratulations to the kids and coaches.

And Congratulations to you and your son 95.

Go Mountaineers
Appreciate it I am officially the happiest man in the pit lol

Just a random thought, reckon ol 2020 will show up before the JV game next week? Or do ya think he will wait to see the outcome first. No doubt he shows back up if Heritage wins. Gotta have something to talk trash about he does.
Go Mountaineers

Hey I at least didn’t say who left early. I try and play nice that way.

Go Mountaineers
In all seriousness ask 95 what I text him at 4:00 today about how I felt this game could go. Love those boys but I didn’t have a good feeling about tonight. I almost called it dead on.

Last edited:
Reactions: wncbowhunter
My son came home said a couple of his buddy's are playing banged up, one in particular played hurt tonight till the 4th tough kid Initials LH most you Yancey guys know who I'm talking about bad ankle injury and knee trouble as well pray for those 2 kids

You hid it well….I toiled over that pick longer than any of ‘em on the Pick em thread… took Mitchell (Lake Norman)….at the low lying area next to river…too.
Y’all ain’t done yet!😉
Nah those boys will bounce back. To be honest last year I don’t think my sons group makes the state run if not for that loss to mitchell. That got some of them on the same page as the rest just talking to him and some of his teammates. Sometimes bad as it is that is what it takes.

Somebody needs to buy your kicker a root beer.
Agree to that. He’s definitely a weapon that we are very thankful to have. I’m sure he’ll be called on again before it’s all over. He’s a great kid , the type that wants a 40 yd fg to win put on his shoulders. He uses every minute of practice to get better you won’t catch him standing around doing nothing. Happy he’s getting the positive recognition he deserves…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT