ADVERTISEMENT

Minnesota High school Football

whatcanIsay

Oct 13, 2017
Tell me how these guys have already finished their state playoffs with all the bad weather they have? I need to check when school starts and the season starts.

Tell me how these guys have already finished their state playoffs with all the bad weather they have? I need to check when school starts and the season starts.
I so deeply hope you thoroughly research this particular inquiry, sir or ma'am, because your insightful question has been ping ponged around here for quite some time, to no avail, even causing some North Carolina folks to travel to Minnesota for an individualized project, calling the buxom slash voluptuous Southern Belle maiden collect from a side alley phone booth to secure the correct response slash answer to this inquisitive and sensitive inquiry.

Reactions: Ben-Badd
I think it’s the bad weather to come that they want to avoid. I have family in Pierz, MN, about 1.5 hours north of Minneapolis. They played 9 regular season games and then went right into the playoffs. 5 rounds of the playoffs starting in late October. 64 team bracket in class AAA. ( a few byes here and there ).

If they don’t get done in mid-November, it’ll get scary cold.

Reactions: Chopper747
They start their seasons earlier. Even parts of Canada(I heard North Dakota also) start their season(games) early August.

Pierz played their first game in late August. They finish earlier because they play a shorter regular season.

IOWA High School Football plays their semi and Finals in the UNI-Dome at the University of Northern Iowa....inside, dome football rocks!!

Reactions: PrepFanNC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT