ADVERTISEMENT

Midway vs Hobbton Listen Live

Gonna be a 4 hour game. No good deed goes unpunished for the Clinton radio guys. 😬

Midway 66 Hobbton 57…… still over 8:00 left.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
wow...had to be all kinds of records that were broken in that one......in 2016 conley beat aycock 83-68 (151 pts.).....that was broken with the 153 total in this game.........

Bigger question what the hell happened to Midway tonight. Didnt really think South Brunswick had a defense like that.....Shut them slam out
Midway’s coach mentioned poor oline play and the quick turnaround from their 4 hour game in the heat from Monday.

Reactions: UNC91
Maybe they wouldnt have had a four hour game Monday night if they could have stopped Hobbton on defense.

My question is just how bad is Hobbton's defense? 73 given up to Midway who had a goose egg tonight and then gives up 62 to Trask?? Do they practice anything on that side of the ball?

Maybe they wouldnt have had a four hour game Monday night if they could have stopped Hobbton on defense.

My question is just how bad is Hobbton's defense? 73 given up to Midway who had a goose egg tonight and then gives up 62 to Trask?? Do they practice anything on that side of the ball?
Hobbton doesn’t have very many players. Alot going both ways. Young players.

Reactions: sam and UNC91
I was told by a coach 92, and 88 by a reporter on site. I think it doesn’t matter at this point, they Won. LoL

only reason the exact score matters is because of the record book...Hobbton/Midway just set the state record last week for most points in a game with 153 (Midway 80 Hobbton 73)......1 week later if the score was Hobbton 92 Trask 62 then that would be 154 points....so it would be nice to know the official score...................

only reason the exact score matters is because of the record book...Hobbton/Midway just set the state record last week for most points in a game with 153 (Midway 80 Hobbton 73)......1 week later if the score was Hobbton 92 Trask 62 then that would be 154 points....so it would be nice to know the official score...................
Then I’d ask someone else, cause I don’t know anything 100% other than Hobbton won and Trask lost.

Let the congregation say, "AMEN!!!" 😲😲😲

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT