ADVERTISEMENT

Midway 8-1 vs St.Pauls 7-2

Hard to pick against St Pauls at home but don’t be surprised if Midway gives them a good game they have some solid athletes Tank McNeil #5 is extremely explosive always a threat to score Blue and Myles are also very good. They have a good combination of size and speed. It would be a really big win for Midway if they were to pull it out last time they won a outright conference championship in football 1997 I believe.

I believe St Pauls has the better defense which will be the difference. #13 is a very good dual threat QB think he will have his way and #10 aswell.

I’ll say St Pauls wins 35-21.

Hard to pick against St Pauls at home but don’t be surprised if Midway gives them a good game they have some solid athletes Tank McNeil #5 is extremely explosive always a threat to score Blue and Myles are also very good. They have a good combination of size and speed. It would be a really big win for Midway if they were to pull it out last time they won a outright conference championship in football 1997 I believe.

I believe St Pauls has the better defense which will be the difference. #13 is a very good dual threat QB think he will have his way and #10 aswell.

I’ll say St Pauls wins 35-21.
I was thinking the same score, ST. Pauls 35 Midway 21. St. Pauls coach is very good at preparing for games like this, and i believe he'll have his Bulldogs ready. Good luck to both teams!!

I said the week St. Pauls played Latin that after that game they would probably meet Midway the last week of the season playing as conference undefeateds. Not exactly a groundbreaking revelation given these two teams are good and their conference is horrendous now that Clinton's dudes are all South of the border. Both teams have scored the exact same numbers of points on the year 339 for an average of almost 38 a game. Midway defensively is giving up 17 and St. Paul's is allowing 11. Quality work on both sides of the ball by both squads. Midway lost to James Kenan St. Pauls to Lee County and Charlotte Latin. This will be a game where something has to break, whether it is turnovers, penalties or one team just ends up being flat out better than the other. The air is going to be let out of someones balloon Friday a little bit. I honestly hope Midway wins but I think St. Paul's is slightly better. I will say St. Paul's 28-21

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT