27 - SW Randolph27 - Nash Central
--------------------
Five Looking InFive Looking In
MoreheadSW Onslow
West WilkesLouisburg
RS CentralSeaforth
Pine Lake PrepBunn
Newton-Conover 😈Bartlett Yancey

Reidsville-CS Davidson 3rd Round setting up 4th Round game with Reidsville and Shelby. Bottom bracket give me Randleman-Brevard 3rd Round then Randleman and Monroe in the 4th Round with Reidsville and Randleman to decide the West!! If it started today!!
How is Monroe this year? I know they always have athletes, but their schedule looks to be really weak. 29-52 record overall. The best teams they have played are Central Davidson, Porter Ridge, Forest Hills and Anson. They've had several teams in the past that we all thought would make a run, but seemed to choke, for lack of a better word. Maybe they're under the radar a little this year and this will be their year.

How is Monroe this year? I know they always have athletes, but their schedule looks to be really weak. 29-52 record overall. The best teams they have played are Central Davidson, Porter Ridge, Forest Hills and Anson. They've had several teams in the past that we all thought would make a run, but seemed to choke, for lack of a better word. Maybe they're under the radar a little this year and this will be their year.
If you shut down Monroe's QB from running you can beat them. Usually bouncing to the outside. Something FH didn't do or adjust to. When he's forced to throw he'll just sling it up hoping the other talent will get it. FH intercepted him twice but didnt capitalize on it. Not the most accurate QB but probably the fastest guy on the field when you face him. They do have talent and speed as usual. Watch out for nationally ranked athlete Jordan Young. He doesn't leave the field much. FH problem at the time was the non stop rotating QBs which hurt us in the early season. When our current starter (6' 3" Zach Dilworth) took over he lead us to our only TD that night against Monroe but it was too late. He's since thrown for almost a 1000 yards and 10 TDs since. It's been against weaker opposition but he's now getting the consistent reps and has improved drastically.

If you shut down Monroe's QB from running you can beat them. Usually bouncing to the outside. Something FH didn't do or adjust to. When he's forced to throw he'll just sling it up hoping the other talent will get it. FH intercepted him twice but didnt capitalize on it. Not the most accurate QB but probably the fastest guy on the field when you face him. They do have talent and speed as usual. Watch out for nationally ranked athlete Jordan Young. He doesn't leave the field much. FH problem at the time was the non stop rotating QBs which hurt us in the early season. When our current starter (6' 3" Zach Dilworth) took over he lead us to our only TD that night against Monroe but it was too late. He's since thrown for almost a 1000 yards and 10 TDs since. It's been against weaker opposition but he's now getting the consistent reps and has improved drastically.
I don't know how big of a change Monroe is from last year but when I saw them last year even when the quarterback hit the receivers they dropped everything. That team last year couldn't catch a cold when I saw them.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
I don't know how big of a change Monroe is from last year but when I saw them last year even when the quarterback hit the receivers they dropped everything. That team last year couldn't catch a cold when I saw them.
Against FH Chambers their QB was 4/10 123 yards 1 TD and 2 INTs. Unfortunately he ran for 100 yards which we failed to stop.

please tell me hurricane weary Madison Co. doesn't have to travel to Reidsville to face the Rams again for the third year in a row?? last 2 years the combined score is Reidsville 154 Madison Co 14......not to mention first round of basketball back earlier this year where Reidsville won 92-17..................
If it stays as is pretty easy bracket for Reidsville

please tell me hurricane weary Madison Co. doesn't have to travel to Reidsville to face the Rams again for the third year in a row?? last 2 years the combined score is Reidsville 154 Madison Co 14......not to mention first round of basketball back earlier this year where Reidsville won 92-17..................

Yeah, count me out on going to that game.

Reidsville-CS Davidson 3rd Round setting up 4th Round game with Reidsville and Shelby. Bottom bracket give me Randleman-Brevard 3rd Round then Randleman and Monroe in the 4th Round with Reidsville and Randleman to decide the West!! If it started today!!
As far as dangerous teams once the playoffs start, I think any of the teams from CVAC, West Stokes, Walkertown from the mid-state, and Burns are dangerous. The teams in CVAC are all beating up on each other and West Stokes and Walkertown gave Reidsville a scare, which lets be honest, hasn’t happened in a while, and Burns is well coached with athletes. Not sure anyone in the West wants to see any of these teams roll in.

As far as dangerous teams once the playoffs start, I think any of the teams from CVAC, West Stokes, Walkertown from the mid-state, and Burns are dangerous. The teams in CVAC are all beating up on each other and West Stokes and Walkertown gave Reidsville a scare, which lets be honest, hasn’t happened in a while, and Burns is well coached with athletes. Not sure anyone in the West wants to see any of these teams roll in.
Brevard and East Rutherford too!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT