ADVERTISEMENT

MaYbErRy ReCrUiTiNg PoRtAl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dem Barney boys got jokes like Candy Griffith. Thank I'm gonna change the name from mayberry to CANDYLAND. You would think John Calipari had moved into Candyland with the recruiting class dem barneyboys are putting together. Humor deff isnt a talent bestowed upon the barneyboys. Ive been called Mr Full of Himself, Mr Girl and been invited to a tailgate that serves hotdogs. Even compared by a has been poster to a has been race car driver. Barney deff had better humor and quite frankly was the star of the show. I mean your one star towns claim to fame actually rides the back of poor ole barney . He was the star not candy. I see where you get it from now . Just like your one trick pony candy griffith , you are gonna ride the backs of the recruiting class to the title. Any word on the Pilot Portal? I mean you big DuM%y's have already let the cat outta the bag. THey coming from tennessee , charlotte , surry central, flat rock , elkin , pilot. Any more updates buzzboy, funnyfansbb, Mr full of S*&tlly, mr has been td last night. Howzzz about rough trader, you know he has info on the pilot portal. Im gonna continue to manzercise at king yMca (M for MAN ) and continuing my quest for trooff -- IM FEELIN BUENO, you know what i mean. Tarboro 2nd best team in 1a football 3 years in a row
With your trying to convince everyone of what you want them to believe that MA is getting players from everywhere, I think next time you come back as a new username it should be Matlock, attorney at law Ben Matlock. (Andy Griffith)

Ben Matlock had intelligence, and personality in a winning way. "Mr. he ain't no Man" has yet to show he has either. LOL
Anybody have any idea at all what in the world he is trying to accomplish? I mean, he is just out in left field, maybe even the BULL PIN.
Most people that want to try being funny want people to laugh with them, this guy just gets people laughing at him!

Ben Matlock had intelligence, and personality in a winning way. "Mr. he ain't no Man" has yet to show he has either. LOL
Anybody have any idea at all what in the world he is trying to accomplish? I mean, he is just out in left field, maybe even the BULL PIN.
Most people that want to try being funny want people to laugh with them, this guy just gets people laughing at him!
He's jealous of both Mount Airy and Tarboro. Honestly who wouldn't be. Two top notch programs with storied winning traditions and a lot of state championships.

Truth starting to come out of BarneyBoro.

The pilot portal king Bluedevil -- All i can say is MORE TO COME on that situation. Dont be surprised if it happens. If all the pieces come together for Mayberry they will not only be really good but improved from a year ago. The rumor mill says the defense will be better. Just this thread alone has two families from charlotte , one from Surry central , another from Tennessee and possibly the Best receiver/utility player in the surrounding counties. I mean i hate to be the bearer of bad news but them barneyboys are gonna be able to do a lot more this year than just run the football. They were all denying it at first, slowly but surely they are starting to let the cat out of the bag. I mean im hearing rumors of not only a 3 peat but a 4 peat. You know somethings up when buzzboy and friday last night aint saying nuttin. Gonna go manzercise at the pilot civic center and see if i can here some more about this developing story out of pilot mtn.
I say by his choosing the Mount Airy zip code in his name, (MRMAN27030) my guess he is trying to make us think he is from Mount Airy but I say he is either from North Surry but more likely East Surry and maybe the King, Stokes County area and has access to the Pilot Civic Center. East Surry area is very possible since he has a lot to say about Tarboro and East Surry is the only other team to have played and got beat by Tarboro at least twice.

Last edited:
Owned Tarboro in my days, just saying. Hmmmm Accomplish ? The question has already been answered. The information is in. It took three pages, but all the barney boys have chimed in with some type of admission on transfers. So just here for the pilot portal activity now, that should bring the thread to an end. I just wanted to reassure the Tarboro faithful that they were playing for second place again this year. everybody was saying this and that about candyland barneyboys losing talent. The talent is stacked deep, Hired john calipari as head recruiting coach and pulled players from far and wide. Hmmmm compared to benny flatrock to funny

Im feelin Bueno
It seems I may have hit on something as to where he is from, maybe not but reading his last post may say something. East Surry State Championship player or fan ?

Dont disagree Rough , Can you give us a update on the pilot portal thats has opened up for the barneyboys? Hearing those whispers while manzercising at the civic center that the west stokes move didnt work out. Hearing the next stop for them is Barneyboro
Yes we picky who we take in stokes

• Haha
Reactions: buzzcoach
Dont disagree Rough , Can you give us a update on the pilot portal thats has opened up for the barneyboys? Hearing those whispers while manzercising at the civic center that the west stokes move didnt work out. Hearing the next stop for them is Barneyboro
I don't think anybody's going to the bears from here. I heard one kid the keener kid went to West oaks. Other than that I don't think anybody's leaving. We're going to be all right I'm looking forward to pulling forward the team now that the charlatan well the traveling Man is gone

Roughtrader, please tells us what is coming our way. Get us Mt Airy Faithfull out of our misery and doubt about this coming year. Are we even going to be competitive with the North Stokes, Allegheny's and Elkin's?
We need clarity and truth.
And of course we menus for our tailgating. Any suggestions there would also be helpful. And appreciated.

Roughtrader, please tells us what is coming our way. Get us Mt Airy Faithfull out of our misery and doubt about this coming year. Are we even going to be competitive with the North Stokes, Allegheny's and Elkin's?
We need clarity and truth.
And of course we menus for our tailgating. Any suggestions there would also be helpful. And appreciated.
Well man I don't have much insight now that the nephew has graduated. So I probably won't know much about Mount Airy anymore. I know I'm looking forward to us having a more realistic program. With someone and a coaching staff that wants to be here.

But we have already broke bread before, its to funny . Accepted the invite last year. A couple times as matter of fact. Had some real good football talk. I dont have a problem with you sir, nor do i have a problem with your fanbase. What i do have a problem with is the lack of transparency. Its the funniest thing how you and your fanbase become the victims when the finger is pointing at you. Then when you and your fanbase start the finger pointing its ok. Thats the problem sir.
So sick of this crap! Coaches don't call us and update us on the Roster or do we.go to practice to see who is playing. So we cant admit to things we dont know. MA has transfers like everyone hell they have lost there fair shair to East over the years. Not sure why you are on here acting like this especially if you have tailgated with us. I coached 8 MA FB players this summer and they all said SC kid at the time was the only one so yeah thats only one we knew of. So maybe you were right so good for you. Dont hide behind a screen name and come talk with us one night when we tailgate. Ik who you are anyway so come on! And RE Whitley is a Gentleman and very well respected man! Have a great day.

I dont have a problem with you sir, nor do i have a problem with your fanbase. What i do have a problem with is the lack of transparency. Its the funniest thing how you and your fanbase become the victims when the finger is pointing at you. Then when you and your fanbase start the finger pointing its ok. Thats the problem sir.

I have no problem with you or your fanbase. Now let me tell you what my problem with you and your fanbase is.

You are doing exactly what you are accusing them of. Do you really not see your own hypocrisy? It's right there for you to see. Just admit it like you want them to.

You have even said it's not an issue they should just admit they have had transfers. That's your problem with them. They have. You apparently didn't like that being pointed out. You said quote it.

MA has one transfer from SC. MA dosent need transfers the talent is already there. Just stop with dumb lies and go get a hug!

Transfer from Surry Central, transparent.

Mr Man I don't think you're right about some of this. I've only heard the one kid from Central went to Mount Airy. Now there could be some kids moving in from Charlotte but as far as I know I haven't heard about them. Although I wouldn't know as much as I used to. They do have the kid that came from Charlotte last year the big linebacker that was a sophomore. He'll be a junior this year.

Surry Central and Youman last year, transparent.

If this is such the norm now then Wth call out MA and make a big deal out of it. MA had 1 kid transfer and a couple that moved and enrolled last year. Mr whatever knew what he was doing when he started the BS. And it was BS! If its the norm why bring it up

Surry Central again, and Youman from Charlotte who was on team last year again, transparent.

Man that kid is not the kid that you're talking about. Or that I'm talking about. That kid transferred to East before last season. He played for us last year. Didn't play much because he was hurt. He came from Mount Airy. I think his dad's the police chief in Mount Airy actually. But I'm not sure. He's still here. So he's not the kid that transferred from east. That kid was a wrestler it's not that kid. Same for the kid from Tennessee. He's only wrestling.

Pretty sure this is reference to Watson. Was at MA, went East last year, and apparently back to MA this year. I don't have any information but what I hear on this board, so I don't know about the wrestlers from East or Tenn. mentioned here, but that seems transparent.

And now the kid from Yadkin county which as far as I know, no one but maybe the Starmount folks was aware of until this past week when it was posted.

Whitley mentioned early on that he also heard rumor of maybe one or two from North coming, but was only rumor nothing concrete. As far as I know, no one transferred from North. Again they tried to be transparent.

So in summary, 1 from SC this year, 1 fromCharlotte last year and played in MA last year, 1 from MA to East last year and back to MA this year, 1 from Forbush via Starmount and Yadkin County board of Ed., and I guess 1 wrestler from East that doesn't play football and a wrestler from TN.

But you just keep going on and on about this like your catching someone in a lie when they have quite literally said this what they know about or have heard possibly to be happening. You ignore them. While at the same time calling them names, extremely disrespectfully in the case of Whitley referencing his name as excrement, mocking the whole community with Andy Griffith references (see thread title since everything must be pointed out for you), and expecting them to not be hostile or feel like you have verbally attacked them or their character. In what world do you live in, thinking you can treat people, and especially your neighbors, this way and expect that you will be welcomed or treated nicely in return. It's not even just the MA folks. You have even tried to go after the Tarboro base. At this point, I personally think you are just on the board to troll people for personal entertainment purposes. You have practically said as much.

All it would have took was an honest answer. But i have to say it wouldn't have been no where near a fun

Maybe this will suffice as an honest answer to you, but i doubt it. I can only hope you will be ignored at this point. Good luck in life, I think you will need it.

Hmmmmmm , Maybe you do have me figured out, Is the open invite to tailgate still extended ?
Mount Airy must have 100 players from every school in the area and a few states according to MRMAN. Maybe if you are right in your stupid rants about Mount Airy you don't think your kid who graduated this year was treated fair and you hate Mount Airy and giving us a rough time. Hey MRMAN, we dislike you now as much as you dislike us by your own doing !

Last edited:
REALLY REX , I MEAN REALLY REX. What's about the others - GOOD TRY. TD my camera is much bigger than yours. Ask around. Looking forward to meeting you homies at the tailgate partay
I can not and will not attempt to speak for all the guys that actually put the tailgating own (provide the food, pay for the food, prepare the food and clean up afterwards), BUT what do you NOT Understand?
YOU ARE NOT WELCOME.
Is this not clear enough for you?

Watson did not go back to Mount Airy. He's a running back for us at East. He never went back to Mount Airy.
Watson probably right where he belongs for when we hand you guys your head wished it would be on that pretty red field but it's home

Looks like the area team's rosters have come down on MaxPreps with all showing zero in the local season's play. Mount Airy showed 39 on Monday. I guess they need to update them. It should all show back up by this coming Monday if not before.

SPOKE To Soon 2 with 1 player and 1 with 9 players showing.
https://www.maxpreps.com/nc/dobson/surry-central-golden-eagles/football/roster/

Last edited:
Off topic but what do you MA guys traditionally serve at your tailgates?
Usually depends on who we are playing and what their mascot is. Such as for the N Surry Greyhound game it always includes hot dogs. For games against cardinals we try to include some kind of chicken. The others require a little ingenuity. Bbq and pizza are always good standing. Always open to suggestions.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Usually depends on who we are playing and what their mascot is. Such as for the N Surry Greyhound game it always includes hot dogs. For games against cardinals we try to include some kind of chicken. The others require a little ingenuity. Bbq and pizza are always good standing. Always open to suggestions.
That's pretty cool to have a certain kind of meat that's served for a particular game against different teams. Can't go wrong with BBQ or pizza though. Turkey BBQ or Pork BBQ is good to me.

Reactions: sbbbfan
One night, among other things, we had the finest chicken stew you ever put in your mouth.
Another night the best baked beans ever made.
Sometimes it’s real simple, sometimes a lot of variety.
At Allegheny we had ribeyes, boiled potatoes, cooked onions and salad.

One night, among other things, we had the finest chicken stew you ever put in your mouth.
That spread for the Allegheny game is the night I want to come.

That was the best even if it was just 4-5 of us

Reactions: buzzcoach
Not sure about this but have been thinking about a wine and cheese night.
Oh, wait a minute, I do not drink alcohol. Maybe cheese and grape juice. What do you think?

Reactions: sbbbfan
Insulting posters and taking personal shots at them isn't a way to get invited to a tailgate. I also would expect a SWE alumni to continue picking Tarboro to lose. You best hope we do for your sake 😁

Last edited:
Unfortunately i cant make that pick this year. It pains me to say that, Valhalla is a tough place to play , especially with what you return this year. You will beat us but lose to the portal power from mayberry. Mayberry defense has your calling card. Plus they have picked up recievers that will add to the gunslinger they now have playing qb. Barneyboys are no longer 1 dimensional. Is it a tailgate or a portal party in toast opening night? Is the theme star trek based? Dont have to be invited to park right beside yhea . Gonna bring the smoker and point the fan in your direction.
Receivers??? We just know of 1

• Haha
Reactions: MRMAN27030
So you talking about players that have come last few years and a kid that has always been at MA? You call that picking up receivers?
Come on buzzy boy. you got the kid from yadkin county , you have the kid from last year. Claybo has freakish size at tight end , stud up from jv, kid from surry central has hands and my buddy tells me the numbers that joyce put up at state lands him as a high end commodity by the end of year. backfield will be better than what you had last year. question is who is gonna be the feature barney back? not to mention the other kid who is slick as snot. Linemen import no one is talking about As much as i hate to say it but losing your coach was the best thing to happen in mayberry

There are no lineman at Mount Airy that I know of that transferred in. Officially all I've heard was that one kid from four bush one kid from Surry Central. That's it they're going to help them though. I just like the fact that LoJack only got one player from us. Although he tried really hard. I think these kids can see through him.

Reactions: MRMAN27030
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT