ADVERTISEMENT

MaYbErRy ReCrUiTiNg PoRtAl

Status
Not open for further replies.
I kind of agree with that. Cleveland is the best collection of talent in a county that size I would probably say anywhere. And I ha e not comprehended the anger that whitlet and td have other than the man essentially speaking the truth. Mr Man I mean. I'm sure you know where Mount airy is though. I mean it's got q just like you except warner atamey didn't teach both bridges how to do theirs. Surry county is not really a hot ed of football right now. Just Mount airy. On the transfer side at least mt Airy doesn't have what you guys have to deal with. Whew all that nonsensical from Shelby to creat and back and forth. It gets so bad that old Max Beam might be rolling over in his grave. I agree though the mt Airy triple threat of buzz Whitley and ts can get a little out of sorts real easy. Deanna does a lot and doesn't really brag on Starmount at all. She just states some moderate opinions. Let's keep it down so we don't have to raise the ghosts of John and Jim Taylor.

Enough Said ! ! !
d948946b6398539bf4705143be21fd41.jpg
Ma’am, can you please refrain from posting until your menstrual cycle has passed on by.

Or you could eat a snickers.

As I Said, Enough Said ! ! :cool: Go BEARS 🏈
poster,504x498,f8f8f8-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

The 1A board belongs to the 3A Cleveland County Now !
Have at it ! ! !

Don't leave. You were good at running down our friend over a bunch of junior high crap. Apologize to our friend and we'll leave. Otherwise your existence here will be like Mt Airy finding its self on a football field with any team that resides in Cleveland County. Bombed out and depleted.

Last edited:
Don't leave. You were good at running down our friend over a bunch of junior high crap. Apologize to our friend and we'll leave. Otherwise your existence here will be like Mt Airy finding its self on a football field with any team that resides in Cleveland County. Bombed out and depleted.
His opinion on Deana is about as useful as a knitted condom.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT