ADVERTISEMENT

MaYbErRy ReCrUiTiNg PoRtAl

MRMAN27030

Silver Member
Aug 22, 2023
Amazing at all the rumors out there floating around the Barneyboro football recruiting progress. The Youmans Connection into Mecklenburg county is Paying Dividends for the Barney boys. Sounds like there has been a big lineman from Charlotte that's been enrolled at Mayberry since December with 2 more skill players coming. One being a impressive wide reciever. Hearing a couple is coming from across the creek to. Info coming from staff across the creek. Funny how you hear things when moseying around. These Barney boys are gonna be real tough again with rumors the defense is somehow gonna be improved. 30 strong in the weight room every morning before class. Buzz boy , Td last night, whitley, the friday night phenom called rough and others seems to havent heard a word . With this kind of portal activity i stand by my post on the other thread , TARBORO is playing for second place again in the Barneyboro invitational

Tarboro, let me tell you that I know of no Granite Bear Fan that does not RESPECT the heck out of Tarboro. I do not know who he is or what he thinks he gains by his post (nice way of saying his crap).
I can assure one and all Mt Airy is not recruiting family's from Charlotte to move to Mt Airy to feed the sports program.

Yes there has been some talk that one or two North Surry players may be coming to Mt Airy but to my knowledge (to be sure it is limited) there has been no recruiting by the football staff or administration.

So I do not know what motivates MrMAN27030 but rest assured he is not ONE OF US.

I bet not a single North Surry player comes to ma. Why? Because they won't play. That speedster sophomore last year got annihilated. He about as tough as wet paper towels. Maybe some lineman will come. That would be great. As soon as East figures out to get tough they will pound North. Getting rid of LoJack was a good start. I have not heard of any transfers into Mount airy. So not sure what man is talking about. But maybe he does know something we don't .

I bet not a single North Surry player comes to ma. Why? Because they won't play. That speedster sophomore last year got annihilated. He about as tough as wet paper towels. Maybe some lineman will come. That would be great. As soon as East figures out to get tough they will pound North. Getting rid of LoJack was a good start. I have not heard of any transfers into Mount airy. So not sure what man is talking about. But maybe he does know something we don't .
Have to give Lowman some credit he had some good teams at ES. Beat the Bears a few times

Amazing at all the rumors out there floating around the Barneyboro football recruiting progress. The Youmans Connection into Mecklenburg county is Paying Dividends for the Barney boys. Sounds like there has been a big lineman from Charlotte that's been enrolled at Mayberry since December with 2 more skill players coming. One being an impressive wide reciever. Hearing a couple is coming from across the creek to. Info coming from staff across the creek. Funny how you hear things when moseying around. These Barney boys are gonna be real tough again with rumors the defense is somehow gonna be improved. 30 strong in the weight room every morning before class. Buzz boy , Td last night, whitley, the friday night phenom called rough and others seems to havent heard a word . With this kind of portal activity i stand by my post on the other thread , TARBORO is playing for second place again in the Barneyboro invitational
Looking forward to this….imma have to catch a game in mt airy….good crowds? How’s the concessions?

Have to give Lowman some credit he had some good teams at ES. Beat the Bears a few times
Sorry, but my thoughts on Lowman were he had teams that Diamont started and left after they all graduated. I am not saying Diamont would have done as well with them because no one knows but Lowman started trying to leave and get the heck out of Dodge before the Bears came to town last fall. Lowman is a good coach as long as he has the players that can win and I am not putting him down but think about it, everyone was saying Starmount had good players coming up and he was said to have been trying to go there and rumor was West Stokes was to be better this year. He seems to go where the action is instead of making his own. Just my opinion as we are all allowed one and I am not putting the man down for wanting a winning team. ;) 😇

Last edited:
Calm down MEN!!!!! Don't know why the Tarboro faithful keep slamming me because of my ALMA Mata. Let be a little bit CLEARER . Not saying Tarboro hasn't been the standard and damn sure isn't saying they hadn't owned the Alma Mata the last several years. What i am saying is this particular group of young men have lost to MA 2 years straight. This could be used as motivation, that's what we heard last year and we seen that energy in the first quarter and half of the second quarter but it never felt like Tarboro had control of that game. Then in the second half all that energy was gone and all the doubt took over. 2 years in a row is mental , its in the mind. The Bears are all up in the head of the Tarboro coaching staff, all up in the mind of this group coming through. But winning is all up in the mind of this group of Bears. To me that's the difference. The Tarboro program has created a habit of winning championships , a legacy and dynasty. The Surry county all stars has broke the stranglehold Tarboro has had on 1a. Lucky for the Vikes the Bears go away next year. It's 3 in a row for the BARNEYBOYS, do i like it HELL NO. Early prediction, With that weak as pond water scheduling the Barney boys carry that winning streak they have into next years 3a state championship game against NORTHEASTERN.

NOW TO THE TOPIC AT HAND

SO WE DID GET THE ADMISSION OF THE NORTH SURRY PORTAL. This came from someone on staff in greyhound land. ROUGH is correct , just adds the depth. Now lets talk about the Big Lineman that has transferred in . They say He is as good as the kid that gets all the press. Hell if they are transferring in and following the process the right way then what's all the up and arms about it. I mean the barneyboys have the program to play for in Surry County. Who wouldn't want to play there. That's real talk. Don't know why the barney boys get so pissed off when it comes up. No different than all the other sports around the country. Hell if my youngins were football players of any caliber i would be at ma tomorrow morning to try and get them in. Damn sure wouldn't be at any other school in the area for football. They never win a game or have consistency. So ole whitley my homie , you gonna keep using plausible deniability or are you gonna spill the beans about the upcoming mayberry football team. How bout you BuzzBoy, when are those other two youngins gonna be enrolled. How's about them young men from greyhound land gonna be there to add that much needed depth that ole rough refers to. Or are we gonna still gonna play the games.

NOW TO THE TOPIC AT HAND

SO WE DID GET THE ADMISSION OF THE NORTH SURRY PORTAL. This came from someone on staff in greyhound land. ROUGH is correct , just adds the depth. Now lets talk about the Big Lineman that has transferred in . They say He is as good as the kid that gets all the press. Hell if they are transferring in and following the process the right way then what's all the up and arms about it. I mean the barneyboys have the program to play for in Surry County. Who wouldn't want to play there. That's real talk. Don't know why the barney boys get so pissed off when it comes up. No different than all the other sports around the country. Hell if my youngins were football players of any caliber i would be at ma tomorrow morning to try and get them in. Damn sure wouldn't be at any other school in the area for football. They never win a game or have consistency. So ole whitley my homie , you gonna keep using plausible deniability or are you gonna spill the beans about the upcoming mayberry football team. How bout you BuzzBoy, when are those other two youngins gonna be enrolled. How's about them young men from greyhound land gonna be there to add that much needed depth that ole rough refers to. Or are we gonna still gonna play the games.
I Dont Morgan Freeman GIF

• Haha
Reactions: TD-FridayNight
I doubt that. North will give West Stokes a game and may beat them. He won't breed toughness and doesn't have next level talent like he had here. He will be gone in 3 years.
Last year NS was up 28-21 at the half. West outscored them 35-0 second half. They always have good games.

How has my post which is pretty dog gone clear in its intent gone to a post about West JOKES and Twitter Man. I KNOW WHY!!!!! I HAVE A THEORY!!!!!! I HAVE DONE A INVESTIGATION, I HAVE THE EVIDENCE, I have got the admission of the North Surry Portal, but the BARNEYBOYS refuse to answer the question of the Mecklenburg County link, the big Lineman roaming the halls at Mayberry high. Even heard OPIE was carrying his books. BUZZJOKE answers with a CHEESY meme. My homie Whitely full OF SH%Tlly has went MUM. The Tarboro 2's have went silent. Come on men lets have a real conversation about the MaYbErRrY PoRtAl . If Hollaman was still around we would be seeing NIL money in Mayberry. Maybe you need to recruit griggs to run the NIL program. Nahhhhhhh thats a bad idea, The yougins would never get PAID!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rich was for real when he was running this board,,, but let it be known that MRMAN is here now. Its my arena , Its my show. IVE wined and dined with KIngs and Queens, Slept on the streets and ate PORK AND BEANS!!! I am THE BARNEYBOYS DREAM and TRUTH SEEKER

How has my post which is pretty dog gone clear in its intent gone to a post about West JOKES and Twitter Man. I KNOW WHY!!!!! I HAVE A THEORY!!!!!! I HAVE DONE A INVESTIGATION, I HAVE THE EVIDENCE, I have got the admission of the North Surry Portal, but the BARNEYBOYS refuse to answer the question of the Mecklenburg County link, the big Lineman roaming the halls at Mayberry high. Even heard OPIE was carrying his books. BUZZJOKE answers with a CHEESY meme. My homie Whitely full OF SH%Tlly has went MUM. The Tarboro 2's have went silent. Come on men lets have a real conversation about the MaYbErRrY PoRtAl . If Hollaman was still around we would be seeing NIL money in Mayberry. Maybe you need to recruit griggs to run the NIL program. Nahhhhhhh thats a bad idea, The yougins would never get PAID!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rich was for real when he was running this board,,, but let it be known that MRMAN is here now. Its my arena , Its my show. IVE wined and dined with KIngs and Queens, Slept on the streets and ate PORK AND BEANS!!! I am THE BARNEYBOYS DREAM and TRUTH SEEKER
It could be griggs haha I hope not. Man. I seriously have heard nothing about kids from Charlotte at ma

You are putting me to sleep with your non-since !
R.f567bd0a779270064ef54989b06590c2

I Graduated from Southwest Edgecombe but played little league and middle school ball in Duplin County. I also lived in Winston Salem, then Ma. Worked at RJR but then pursued my passion and wrote sports articles at the MA news. I had kids that played for the North Main Bears and the Franklin Bull dawgs, White plains raiders, south main jets and the pilot mtn redskins. 5 boys 1 girl with 6 different women. They all look just like their mom's boyfriend. TD should know me because we worked side by side at the paper. I used to let him hold my camera sometimes, well most times because he would start whining when i wouldn't, kinda like he does when buzzboy gets on him. I now live in Jokes County travel to Duplin County to work in the pork industry 2 weeks out of every month.

Hopefully that answered all you used to be State Champion fans questions and shut the Whiney boxes up
FOR CLARIFICATION!!!!!!!!!!!!

His zip code tells you where he lives!

DEANNA , Thanks for leading these dummy's to the water. Maybe after they take a sip of what im serving then they can start spewing the truth. They have admitted to the North Surry Portal, Someone walking the halls has confirmed the report of the big lineman that transferred in. The Barneyboys know whats going on, Come on , bring it. We want to know. Funny how the Barneyboys can dish it out , but when someone else is dishing it out they roll up and CRY. Tell us about WHATS REALLY GOING ON IN BARNEYBORO

He lives in place of misery and is trying bring all that will listen with him! Its entertaining at best! Stupid but entertaining!
PUT UP OR SHUT UP BUZZBOY. Word is out , i love it. When is the NIL perks coming in? gift card to the derby , dairy center , shoes from fleet feet , hibbet gift cards? I mean championship football cant be enough to draw this talent. I have to admit 30 deep in the weight room before class is impressive. Ive said it , if my kid was of age he would be playing for the Barneyboys. I suck at losing.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP BUZZBOY. Word is out , i love it. When is the NIL perks coming in? gift card to the derby , dairy center , shoes from fleet feet , hibbet gift cards? I mean championship football cant be enough to draw this talent. I have to admit 30 deep in the weight room before class is impressive. Ive said it , if my kid was of age he would be playing for the Barneyboys. I suck at losing.
I have no clue Im at a different HS!

How has my post which is pretty dog gone clear in its intent gone to a post about West JOKES and Twitter Man. I KNOW WHY!!!!! I HAVE A THEORY!!!!!! I HAVE DONE A INVESTIGATION, I HAVE THE EVIDENCE, I have got the admission of the North Surry Portal, but the BARNEYBOYS refuse to answer the question of the Mecklenburg County link, the big Lineman roaming the halls at Mayberry high. Even heard OPIE was carrying his books. BUZZJOKE answers with a CHEESY meme. My homie Whitely full OF SH%Tlly has went MUM. The Tarboro 2's have went silent. Come on men lets have a real conversation about the MaYbErRrY PoRtAl . If Hollaman was still around we would be seeing NIL money in Mayberry. Maybe you need to recruit griggs to run the NIL program. Nahhhhhhh thats a bad idea, The yougins would never get PAID!!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rich was for real when he was running this board,,, but let it be known that MRMAN is here now. Its my arena , Its my show. IVE wined and dined with KIngs and Queens, Slept on the streets and ate PORK AND BEANS!!! I am THE BARNEYBOYS

I have no clue Im at a different HS!
I could care less but how is Mt Airy getting these kids? I personally think its great

His zip code tells you where he lives!
The Mount Airy zip code goes as much as 15 miles or more outside the Mount Airy city covering all including all of North Surry's district and all-the-way to Pattrick and Carroll County state lines. So tell us where he is from. The zip code is 6 to 8 times larger than the Mount Airy city limits. Some in the zip code go to East Surry and Surry Central.
https://www.zipdatamaps.com/en/us/zip-maps/nc/city/borders/mount-airy-zip-code-map#:~:text=Mount Airy North Carolina is covered by a,of ZIP Codes in Mount Airy is 37035.

Last edited:
I think if you take the time to read the thread i said the same thing. Even to the point if i had kids playing that they would be enrolled at Barneyboro. Tarboro got big plans this year. Im a SWE guy ( graduated 2010) We never lost to Tarboro. They drop to 1a and throw their weight around . LMAO. The barneyboys strut the same way but i have to admit, I Like the BARNEYBOYs alot more nthan i like Tarboro. I love it that Mayberry has put together a portal program to shut down the rival. Im a fan of anybody thats playing Tarboro.
Sounds to me that if they are walking the halls then they are enrolled and here legally. Can't blame parents for wanting their child enrolled in a great academic school.

I could care less but how is Mt Airy getting these kids? I personally think its great
They winning everything they touch thats how. I agree.

I think if you take the time to read the thread i said the same thing. Even to the point if i had kids playing that they would be enrolled at Barneyboro. Tarboro got big plans this year. Im a SWE guy ( graduated 2010) We never lost to Tarboro. They drop to 1a and throw their weight around . LMAO. The barneyboys strut the same way but i have to admit, I Like the BARNEYBOYs alot more nthan i like Tarboro. I love it that Mayberry has put together a portal program to shut down the rival. Im a fan of anybody thats playing Tarboro.

They winning everything they touch thats how. I agree.
yeah but to be getting kids from Charlotte area is a stretch....I mean there must be some youth coaches involved etc

DEANNA , Thanks for leading these dummy's to the water. Maybe after they take a sip of what im serving then they can start spewing the truth. They have admitted to the North Surry Portal, Someone walking the halls has confirmed the report of the big lineman that transferred in. The Barneyboys know whats going on, Come on , bring it. We want to know. Funny how the Barneyboys can dish it out , but when someone else is dishing it out they roll up and CRY. Tell us about WHATS REALLY GOING ON IN BARNEYBORO
What pure total crap! Do you even have a middle school education?
I mean really, what is your point?
You are like some other "public person" that just lies all the time about anything and everything. Maybe it makes you feel good; important; IT REAL DOES NOT make you anything but a jerk!

And I am not you homie or homeboy or anything else. So take a break and do not try to pull me into your crap.

Mount Airy is a great place, from top to bottom, except for a very few jerks that move in and try to be ....something. Your not.

What is really going on in Barneyboro?
Baseball at a pretty high level, Golf did very well, track was very good, excellent education scores leading up to graduation.
You know----normal high school educational process at a very high level. Football was not bad either this past season as was soccer. Tennis kind of stood out as upper level.

There is a really nice 4 lane highway that runs North and South from Mt Airy. If you can not be a good mannered resident of our great community, no one is closing that highway keeping you here. And I assure you, at this point, NO ONE WILL MISS YOU.

Struck a nerve i see. Guess when one goes looking for answers the truth lies in ones response.

So that was easy enough
What pure total crap! Do you even have a middle school education?
I mean really, what is your point?
You are like some other "public person" that just lies all the time about anything and everything. Maybe it makes you feel good; important; IT REAL DOES NOT make you anything but a jerk!

And I am not you homie or homeboy or anything else. So take a break and do not try to pull me into your crap.

Mount Airy is a great place, from top to bottom, except for a very few jerks that move in and try to be ....something. Your not.
What is really going on in Barneyboro?
Baseball at a pretty high level, Golf did very well, track was very good, excellent education scores leading up to graduation.
You know----normal high school educational process at a very high level. Football was not bad either this past season as was soccer. Tennis kind of stood out as upper level.

There is a really nice 4 lane highway that runs North and South from Mt Airy. If you can not be a good mannered resident of our great community, no one is closing that highway keeping you here. And I assure you, at this point, NO ONE WILL MISS YOU.
To Easy LMAO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT