ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek/Wake Forest Fatigue

Richmond WILL beat WF if they meet again, @ home, away or anywhere in between! Take it to the bank and tell em RaiderNation 01 told you so!

I think Richmond wins in a rematch. Not bragging. I felt like it following the game in week two. This Richmond team has grown a lot since then. Maybe we get the chance to find out... GO RAIDERS. ..

I'll take Wake this year. Would love to see it but wake is too far ahead for now. Richmond is coming on strong for the future though. Go get em Raiders.

Saw some interesting projections with them going West with a bye week and playing the winner between NM & Hough and Possible Vance or Myers Park in the 2nd round. Hopefully they'll go East. I don't believe they would make it to the Western Regional Championship.

Since the Middle Creek game was postponed due to weather, I drove up to Heritage to see them take on WF. Wow, WF has improved a lot since I saw their two of their early season games. I think I was wrong. Reggie has done what really fine coaches do, improve the team each week. I still don't think they will win it all, but they way they clicked Friday night, looks like they can win the East.

Does WF play anyone out of state for nonconference? Also who dies MC get next year for nonconference

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT