ADVERTISEMENT

Mallard Creek vs East Forsyth

They did. Reagan had just held West Forsyth to 12 points to win the conference and they were all excited just like the EF fan base is now. I saw the game live... I knew Reagan or West Forsyth would get mauled down here. Just way more physical football.

Now...I though Reagan would score some on CC but I knew Catholic would just roll right over them.
I was at the WF/Reagan game actually. Their D played well in that one. I agree with you. No one saw 49-0 coming, maybe 49-14 or 49-21 but not a shutout

Let me clarify something here. I am NOT or have I ever said EF wasn't a very good team. A team has to be good to make it to the regional finals. I appreciate the earlier post about East's scheduling constraints. I'm just saying in this particular game, with this particular matchup, East simply doesn't have the horses to beat Mallard Creek. I think some people are looking at Mallard Creek's two losses and East's undefeated record and making decisions based on that. But, we'll see how the game pans out.

Let me clarify something here. I am NOT or have I ever said EF wasn't a very good team. A team has to be good to make it to the regional finals. I appreciate the earlier post about East's scheduling constraints. I'm just saying in this particular game, with this particular matchup, East simply doesn't have the horses to beat Mallard Creek. I think some people are looking at Mallard Creek's two losses and East's undefeated record and making decisions based on that. But, we'll see how the game pans out.

Honda, I don't think anyone is looking at the 2 losses on MC schedule and thinks that means that East is better because they are undefeated. That's ridiculous! 2 completely different schedules and East would most likely not be undefeated either if they played MC schedule, and MC would most likely be undefeated if they played EF's, but since they didn't we will never know. The records don't mean anything, it's how you're playing right now. You may be right about EF, but you continue to compare this team to Reagan and WF and NWG from year's past and that doesn't seem accurate. None of those teams had the talent that this EF team does. And while they are most likely not as physical as MC (no slight, just saying most likely because until they play on the field, it can't be known for certain), EF defense has reason to believe they can at least slow down MC enough to give them a chance in this game. I haven't seen them in person before so I'm looking forward to Friday night, but it doesn't take a genius to know that MC is good, VERY GOOD!! No one is suggesting otherwise, just believe EF has a good chance in this one. Obviously not the favorite, but have full reason to believe all their hard work and growing pains over the years have led to this, a chance. And that is all anyone could ask for.

Reactions: mactazheels
Bumblebee- Again, good post and no disrespect but that is what everyone of those teams fanbases said BEFORE the game. Its only after the game that the flaws are pointed out.

2013 there were several NW Guilford guys all pumped up telling us how physical they were and they had just beaten Richmond. They were gonna pound MC. Game was over in 10 minutes. They were a supposed great team as well, had really smoked just about everyone except a late season hiccup with Glenn. They looked like a middle school team trying to tackle Samuels and Pittman.

Trust me when I say if there were any NWG fans saying they were going to pound MC in the ground they weren't true NW followers. They were just people on here running their mouth trying to get Charlotte fans all hyped up just like 90% of all people on here do and it worked. After you guys won that game you came on here saying "Wow I've seen better JV teams in Charlotte" I have followed NWG for the last 30 years and NW Guilford that year lost to Northern and Glenn. They were hoping that MC would come out overlooking them similar to the way Scotland County did in 2010. By the time Scotland woke up it was the 4th quarter and NW won a 1 point 23-22 game. NW never had any future college football players outside of a couple D-2 and D-3 kids and I saw them simply out coach Richmond, Scotland, and Page in those years under Woodruff. That Scotland team the next year went on and went undefeated winning the State Championship. It took getting embarrassed for a young Scotland team to wake up work hard to go 15-0 and Win the State Title.

I can see EF doing what Scotland did in 2011. Last year a very young East team was embarrassed by Providence similar to the way Scotland was against NWG. Since that loss they have won every game on their schedule and that's all you can ask them to do. I have said multiple times that I thought this East team was one year away. I thought they would have lost a couple regular season games by now but they keep rolling. The team I saw play at NW Guilford a few weeks ago is a team that can win the State Championship. They will have to come out and play their best game against MC and hope that MC is a little off. If MC and EF both play their best games I still think MC is 14 points better. In the end these are 14-18 year old kids and there is no telling what could happen or what is going on in their heads. I saw a post the other day that said these kids don't take it as serious as some of you fans. You're up watching hudl and talking junk all night and they're on Twitter playing X-Box and PS4 talking to girls all weekend. Relax people lets not forget they are kids. Good luck to both teams Friday night and Go Eagles! Really hoping for a Guilford Forsyth County 4AA State Championship!

Last edited:
Trust me when I say if there were any NWG fans saying they were going to pound MC in the ground they weren't true NW followers. They were just people on here running their mouth trying to get Charlotte fans all hyped up just like 90% of all people on here do and it worked. After you guys won that game you came on here saying "Wow I've seen better JV teams in Charlotte" I have followed NWG for the last 30 years and NW Guilford that year lost to Northern and Glenn. They were hoping that MC would come out overlooking them similar to the way Scotland County did in 2010. By the time Scotland woke up it was the 4th quarter and NW won a 1 point 23-22 game. That Scotland team the next year went on and went undefeated winning the State Championship. It took getting embarrassed for a young Scotland team to wake up work hard to go 15-0 and Win the State Title.

I can see EF doing what Scotland did in 2011. Last year a very young East team was embarrassed by Providence similar to the way Scotland was against NWG. Since that loss they have won every game on their schedule and that's all you can ask them to do. I have said multiple times that I thought this East team was one year away. I thought they would have lost a couple regular season games by now but they keep rolling. The team I saw play at NW Guilford a few weeks ago is a team that can win the State Championship. They will have to come out and play their best game against MC and hope that MC is a little off. If MC and EF both play their best games I still think MC is 14 points better. In the end these are 14-18 year old kids and there is no telling what could happen or what is going on in their heads. I saw a post the other day that said these kids don't take it as serious as some of you fans. You're up watching hudl and talking junk all night and they're on Twitter playing X-Box and PS4 talking to girls all weekend. Relax people lets not forget they are kids. Good luck to both teams Friday night!

And your right there with everyone else.

So the spin is this? If EF plays there best game and MC doesn't take them seriously they could make it a game?

Guess that's hard to argue.

After you guys won that game you came on here saying "Wow I've seen better JV teams in Charlotte"
Ehh, I don't think that's accurate. I know I posted that NWG played MC a lot tougher than Butler had the previous week, so I thought they were for real (I think Butler was ranked #5 at the time and NWG was ranked #6). I sat in the stands with the MC guys during that game and I think we were all pretty impressed with NWG's size and toughness overall. Granted, the style of offense they ran just wasn't going to win a game like that, but the players showed up ready to get after it, and we can appreciate efforts like that.

i don't know of a soul that has ever said Reagan had a good defense...

if you find them, they need to climb out of their hole

To my friends out of EF. Don't believe because your young, you can't win a State Championship and don't put to much weight on we have everyone coming back so we will make a run. MC last year State Championship Team had 7 starters returning. Majority of the players played JV the year before. It also changes after you win. It can be challenging getting a loaded team motivated. MC guys had to wait 14 games for this team to show up. You get every Teams best shot regardless of how good the team may be. You get a big bullz eye on your back. When i hear people say, i thought we were a year away? That's not how it works. The problem with that, there are 7 other teams in the State that feel the same way. Win and advance.

I'm a full time Mallard Creek Homer. I'm going with the Creek in a win. Score is irrelevant to me. :)

Warhead1 why are you telling people to relax, but you're spinning all over the place trying to create a scenario that will give EF a win? If you say one more time how you thought EF was a year away. I'm going to throw up. There is no such thing. Please Stop!

Last edited:
Reactions: CatholicCougs14
I am unabashedly excited. Regional and State finals are two of my favorite weekends of the year..it was before Mallard Creek was involved and will be long after. That's just the way I am wired and the passion I have for the sport.

I like football talk. I dont like bashing kids, coaches or posting stupid pictures. I will talk football anytime, anywhere

FYI..can't speak for all teams but I know the Mallard Creek kids aren't focused on many video games or girls this week. I would bet that is the case for EF kids as well.

I understand better than most that they are kids. Doesn't diminish my passion or support one bit, in fact it increases it. Football at this level done right will help them for years to come. Win or lose...

Reactions: nepsy7
Honda, I don't think anyone is looking at the 2 losses on MC schedule and thinks that means that East is better because they are undefeated. That's ridiculous! 2 completely different schedules and East would most likely not be undefeated either if they played MC schedule, and MC would most likely be undefeated if they played EF's, but since they didn't we will never know. The records don't mean anything, it's how you're playing right now. You may be right about EF, but you continue to compare this team to Reagan and WF and NWG from year's past and that doesn't seem accurate. None of those teams had the talent that this EF team does. And while they are most likely not as physical as MC (no slight, just saying most likely because until they play on the field, it can't be known for certain), EF defense has reason to believe they can at least slow down MC enough to give them a chance in this game. I haven't seen them in person before so I'm looking forward to Friday night, but it doesn't take a genius to know that MC is good, VERY GOOD!! No one is suggesting otherwise, just believe EF has a good chance in this one. Obviously not the favorite, but have full reason to believe all their hard work and growing pains over the years have led to this, a chance. And that is all anyone could ask for.

I don't believe it was me making those comparisons. Others have, but I haven't. Sorry

Trust me when I say if there were any NWG fans saying they were going to pound MC in the ground they weren't true NW followers. They were just people on here running their mouth trying to get Charlotte fans all hyped up just like 90% of all people on here do and it worked. After you guys won that game you came on here saying "Wow I've seen better JV teams in Charlotte" I have followed NWG for the last 30 years and NW Guilford that year lost to Northern and Glenn. They were hoping that MC would come out overlooking them similar to the way Scotland County did in 2010. By the time Scotland woke up it was the 4th quarter and NW won a 1 point 23-22 game. NW never had any future college football players outside of a couple D-2 and D-3 kids and I saw them simply out coach Richmond, Scotland, and Page in those years under Woodruff. That Scotland team the next year went on and went undefeated winning the State Championship. It took getting embarrassed for a young Scotland team to wake up work hard to go 15-0 and Win the State Title.

I can see EF doing what Scotland did in 2011. Last year a very young East team was embarrassed by Providence similar to the way Scotland was against NWG. Since that loss they have won every game on their schedule and that's all you can ask them to do. I have said multiple times that I thought this East team was one year away. I thought they would have lost a couple regular season games by now but they keep rolling. The team I saw play at NW Guilford a few weeks ago is a team that can win the State Championship. They will have to come out and play their best game against MC and hope that MC is a little off. If MC and EF both play their best games I still think MC is 14 points better. In the end these are 14-18 year old kids and there is no telling what could happen or what is going on in their heads. I saw a post the other day that said these kids don't take it as serious as some of you fans. You're up watching hudl and talking junk all night and they're on Twitter playing X-Box and PS4 talking to girls all weekend. Relax people lets not forget they are kids. Good luck to both teams Friday night and Go Eagles! Really hoping for a Guilford Forsyth County 4AA State Championship!

Warhead1...........you make excellent post and people like you make this board or any board for that matter more fun to read. I am not a whiner or very sensitive to remarks about putting down some teams like I have seen lately. You have really good points about different teams and how they can improve from one year to another. I agree with you about being young and probably a year away. I don't care for other posters saying stop saying a year away or whatever. High School is a lot different from College. Prime example is Alabama....they have very few returners from last year team and yet they only lost one game at this point. Alabama simply reload. High School teams don't reload....they depend on talent that lives in that area. EF is unusual since Forsyth have open enrollment. EF and other football schools in Forsyth County will remain very solid for years to come until they change that enrollment policy.

Warhead1...........you make excellent post and people like you make this board or any board for that matter more fun to read. I am not a whiner or very sensitive to remarks about putting down some teams like I have seen lately. You have really good points about different teams and how they can improve from one year to another. I agree with you about being young and probably a year away. I don't care for other posters saying stop saying a year away or whatever. High School is a lot different from College. Prime example is Alabama....they have very few returners from last year team and yet they only lost one game at this point. Alabama simply reload. High School teams don't reload....they depend on talent that lives in that area. EF is unusual since Forsyth have open enrollment. EF and other football schools in Forsyth County will remain very solid for years to come until they change that enrollment policy.

High school teams don't reload? Really..

Mallard Creek 72-6 and 5 regional appearance since 2011
Northern Guilford- 4 straight titles
Charlotte Catholic- 6 straight regional appearance
Indy- 7 straight titles
Butler
Crest
Shelby
Havelock
New Bern

Programs reload. Might be a down year or there may be a change in zoning, new school etc,etc but the power programs do reload with talent year in and year out. Cant even count the number of D1 kids playing that have graduated from Mallard Creek in the past 5 years. 2 of them named ALL- ACC today. One playing for the Arizona Cardinals. Probably 10-12 more on this squad.

Hypothetical question for you guys who know MC. I know he was the mvp of last year's final but what happens if east can slow down the running game and force MC qb to pass? Is he just a scrambler who can make plays or do they have a precision passing game they can go to if needed? Obviously have weapons on the outside but he has to get them the ball. How is his accuracy? Do they throw the deep ball much?

Hypothetical question for you guys who know MC. I know he was the mvp of last year's final but what happens if east can slow down the running game and force MC qb to pass? Is he just a scrambler who can make plays or do they have a precision passing game they can go to if needed? Obviously have weapons on the outside but he has to get them the ball. How is his accuracy? Do they throw the deep ball much?

Was 12 of 13 for 210 yards and 4 TD's last Friday to go along with about 100 on the ground and 1 TD.

Threw for 3800 yards last year and his combined 4700 yards was 9th all time in the state of NC. They have 4 division 1 wideouts that he chucks it to. Yes..they have a very strong and accurate passing attack to go with a power running game. They have had games where they passed it 5 times and just ran the ball and have had games where they threw it 30 times this year.

Last year in the regional final on the road at Lake Norman he had 410 yards of offense and 4 TDs 290 of that in the air. He was 8-8 and 240 of that in the first half.

He is a incredible big game player.

If he was 2 inches taller he would be the target of every BCS school in the country

Great programs are built with dedication and support. There is definitely a factor that can't be controlled and that is the amount of special players that walk on campus. You know, the ones that can really take a game over. I'm a baseball guy. Got on here because I like playoff atmosphere & passion. I've coached a lot of games and won when we "didn't have a chance". There has been plenty of games where the number of commits on one team heavily outweighs the other, but I'm glad they count the score instead because I'm accustomed to being on the under-gunned side. That's why we play the games. Some of you guys passed an era where you learn some respect by getting your hat handed to you. That makes teams better than anything else when they have heart. Speaking of respect...some of you guys need to give more of it. Funny how some point out how pro players are bad role models, but have no problem "telling" somebody "like it is". Like it or not, if you are older than someone then you have someone who looks to you for guidance. You influence them without knowing. Everyone leaves a legacy so why not make it a good one!! Incase you didn't know, the outside of the fence is way more gruesome that what goes on inside of it. It's possible to support your team without saying a word about the other.

I don't really know of one player at east who has transferred from another school beside a backup QB from Forsyth Country day and to my knowledge he has seen two snaps all year, everyone from east Forsyth is within the normal school district lines. I could be wrong but I honestly can't name one player who doesn't live 10 minutes or less from east High.

It's not always a huge conspiracy, east isn't out there recruiting kids from other schools

Not sure that made sense but you get the moral, everyone lives and has always lived around east that plays their.

It's just like Charlotte, kids go to the local middle then local high school. If anything east has lost more players than gained due to open Enrollment. They had two starting brothers leave for Glenn Compared to the third-string QB the gained.

Nobody is disagreeing with your last post Honda. Anybody with a clue knows that the Creek would be undefeated with East's schedule. East would have 2-3 losses playing the Creek schedule. It is what it is. My point being that regardless of how or who they lost to, the Creek lost twice this year and can lose on any given night, just as anybody can. They are the best team in the state in my opinion but not unbeatable. They sure as heck aren't unbeatable simply because they are from Charlotte. And if just if they lose, please don't say they beat themselves because of this or that. That's a tired ass excuse that good teams don't use.

I will add that both these teams have players that have never won anything. Its not like the NFL where you have the same players year after year. Hopefully East has players that are looking forward to this chance and not run from it.

Last edited:
I will add that both these teams have players that have never won anything. Its not like the NFL where you have the same players year after year. Hopefully East has players that are looking forward to this chance and not run from it.

The QB for MC won a State Championship as a Sophomore: He was the Offensive MVP of the game. He also won a State Championship as a Junior. He was the MVP of the game. About 15 players on this years team were either starters or received many reps on last years State Championship Team.

I would not consider those accomplishments as not winning anything.

High school teams don't reload? Really..

Mallard Creek 72-6 and 5 regional appearance since 2011
Northern Guilford- 4 straight titles
Charlotte Catholic- 6 straight regional appearance
Indy- 7 straight titles
Butler
Crest
Shelby
Havelock
New Bern

Programs reload. Might be a down year or there may be a change in zoning, new school etc,etc but the power programs do reload with talent year in and year out. Cant even count the number of D1 kids playing that have graduated from Mallard Creek in the past 5 years. 2 of them named ALL- ACC today. One playing for the Arizona Cardinals. Probably 10-12 more on this squad.

NO NO NO.....for a time span, yes they reload but not over a long period of time. Look at Indy, they lost badly to EF. They were not what they were before. Like I said, it depends where they are located at. Am I correct that some of the players that play for Butler would have been playing Indy if Butler was not built? Shelby has been great last few years but they were not great all the time. Havelock came on the scene past 6 to 8 years.....where were they before that?

Charlotte Catholic don't reload.....they got GREAT COACHING STAFF and smart ball players. Northern Guilford got in East regional final this year due to not playing all 3A. Page crushed them and even Morehead beat NG first time few weeks ago. I can tell you right now Morehead is not a football power. NG got to the East Regional final due to solid coaching staff.

Mallard Creek started off very fast .....I think they had to forfeit one season due to ineligible player(??) but they won like 10 games that year? Mallard Creek is in right area. Some posters even said Rocky River will be the next football power but I guess the coaching staff is not up to par compare to MC , CC and Butler.

By the way NG got a great district and a heck of a coach. That why they were off and running after they learned their lesson about eligibility. Moe Green is real tough in this area and keep eye on all Guilford schools. (look what happened to Andrews, Dudley and other schools last year)

Do whatever you think Blue and Gold.....I do know that Charlotte district are loaded with talent due to size of the city and Panthers from NFL certainly does not hurt at all. Look at Randy Moss' son....he plays for MC. Suppose if Panthers are not in the city.....would he be there? NO.

Mallard Creek opened it's doors in 2007, other than the 1st year. They have never lost more than 2 games a season. If that's not reloading, please explain what reloading is?

Butler has been a contender for the last 10 years!

The QB for MC won a State Championship as a Sophomore: He was the Offensive MVP of the game. He also won a State Championship as a Junior. He was the MVP of the game. About 15 players on this years team were either starters or received many reps on last years State Championship Team.

I would not consider those accomplishments as not winning anything.

That is a lot of experience but each team is a little different as far as leadership and playing together.

It's just like Charlotte, kids go to the local middle then local high school. If anything east has lost more players than gained due to open Enrollment. They had two starting brothers leave for Glenn Compared to the third-string QB the gained.
This is the key to Catholic's success. The kids at the Catholic MS Holy Trinity run the offense CC runs in every grade outside of maybe a year or two when a coach wants to run something different.
Each grade has a team so each year they're playing with the same kids, and same coaches who go up with the kids and get better.
By the time they get to CC they know all the basic plays and all that is left for the JV coaches is fine tuning and putting in some plays that are too complex for middle schoolers to run which isn't many in the Catholic offense.
I know MC has a great feeder program at James G Martin Middle School. Apparently there is a lot of talent there about to come up to the Creek, so don't expect them to go anywhere anytime soon.

This is the key to Catholic's success. The kids at the Catholic MS Holy Trinity run the offense CC runs in every grade outside of maybe a year or two when a coach wants to run something different.
Each grade has a team so each year they're playing with the same kids, and same coaches who go up with the kids and get better.
By the time they get to CC they know all the basic plays and all that is left for the JV coaches is fine tuning and putting in some plays that are too complex for middle schoolers to run which isn't many in the Catholic offense.
I know MC has a great feeder program at James G Martin Middle School. Apparently there is a lot of talent there about to come up to the Creek, so don't expect them to go anywhere anytime soon.
James Martin is Vance's middle school. I'm not sure who mallard creek middle school is....but jus by the name they will get at least 5 transfers in alone I'm sure

NO NO NO.....for a time span, yes they reload but not over a long period of time. Look at Indy, they lost badly to EF. They were not what they were before. Like I said, it depends where they are located at. Am I correct that some of the players that play for Butler would have been playing Indy if Butler was not built? Shelby has been great last few years but they were not great all the time. Havelock came on the scene past 6 to 8 years.....where were they before that?

Charlotte Catholic don't reload.....they got GREAT COACHING STAFF and smart ball players. Northern Guilford got in East regional final this year due to not playing all 3A. Page crushed them and even Morehead beat NG first time few weeks ago. I can tell you right now Morehead is not a football power. NG got to the East Regional final due to solid coaching staff.

Mallard Creek started off very fast .....I think they had to forfeit one season due to ineligible player(??) but they won like 10 games that year? Mallard Creek is in right area. Some posters even said Rocky River will be the next football power but I guess the coaching staff is not up to par compare to MC , CC and Butler.

By the way NG got a great district and a heck of a coach. That why they were off and running after they learned their lesson about eligibility. Moe Green is real tough in this area and keep eye on all Guilford schools. (look what happened to Andrews, Dudley and other schools last year)

Do whatever you think Blue and Gold.....I do know that Charlotte district are loaded with talent due to size of the city and Panthers from NFL certainly does not hurt at all. Look at Randy Moss' son....he plays for MC. Suppose if Panthers are not in the city.....would he be there? NO.

I think if you lose 5 games in 5 years that is reloading. You go through 6 or 7 classes of kids and keep winning at a high level you are reloading. Of course there are advantages, so does Alabama. Great talent pool combined with a great coaching staff and strong support from the administration and you will find yourself with a dominant program year after year. Will it last forever. Of course not but Mallard Creek isn't going anywhere. The underclassmen and feeder schools are loaded with talent. They may not win titles every year but they will be in the mix for a very long time.

Catholic is a cerebral team...a lot of those transfers..lets b honest doesn't have the mental capacity to fit into CC's culture..imo

Catholic is a cerebral team...a lot of those transfers..lets b honest doesn't have the mental capacity to fit into CC's culture..imo
I don't know about that because I don't know those players. However, CC's system is something special. Everything is done with excellence. It is why CC has won more games since 1960 than any other school in the city of Charlotte.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Actually before this year they may have had 4 or 5 transfers combined.
There's always an exception to the rule..but let's b honest a lot of kids jus wouldn't have the mental fortitude to play in a CC scheme. Esp transfers that look to b spotlighted. U know CC is all about the team concept.

There's always an exception to the rule..but let's b honest a lot of kids jus wouldn't have the mental fortitude to play in a CC scheme. Esp transfers that look to b spotlighted. U know CC is all about the team concept.
Well also if CC started getting transfers like that they'd be accused of recruiting and thrown out of the NCHSAA lol

Lol I forgot you guys had middle school football for a second. I was referring to they attend the local schools but must be nice to have an extra three years of practice.

Lol I forgot you guys had middle school football for a second. I was referring to they attend the local schools but must be nice to have an extra three years of practice.
Preparing for that first round game..while watching film I was telling my son..CC reminds me of those old school Nebraska teams. Not real flashy but great at what they do..u can't make mistakes..and when u have them down..go ahead n finish them. They def a tough out

For an offense like the Wing T those three years are so crucial to the development of the players mentally in terms of knowing how to execute a play.
Ladge can give some really good info on the MS program as he knows it much better than I do, but if you look at it closely. Catholic's return to excellence is in direct correlation to Holy Trinity starting football.
The 90s were dark times for Catholic, in the late 90s HT started football and starting in 2000 Catholic started their run and has now had 16 straight winning seasons.

Great programs are built with dedication and support. There is definitely a factor that can't be controlled and that is the amount of special players that walk on campus. You know, the ones that can really take a game over. I'm a baseball guy. Got on here because I like playoff atmosphere & passion. I've coached a lot of games and won when we "didn't have a chance". There has been plenty of games where the number of commits on one team heavily outweighs the other, but I'm glad they count the score instead because I'm accustomed to being on the under-gunned side. That's why we play the games. Some of you guys passed an era where you learn some respect by getting your hat handed to you. That makes teams better than anything else when they have heart. Speaking of respect...some of you guys need to give more of it. Funny how some point out how pro players are bad role models, but have no problem "telling" somebody "like it is". Like it or not, if you are older than someone then you have someone who looks to you for guidance. You influence them without knowing. Everyone leaves a legacy so why not make it a good one!! Incase you didn't know, the outside of the fence is way more gruesome that what goes on inside of it. It's possible to support your team without saying a word about the other.

Baseball is different. The one kid throwing the ball can negate a lot of things. One kid gets hot with the bat and he can carry a squad for a week or more. Bigger, stronger and faster wins most the time in football. Great coaching, disciplined and smart kids can sometimes tip the scale a bit but typically the team that has more bigger and faster kids is gonna win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT